New Team Kunkles

(3.3) 3 Reviews

64 Greensburg St, Delmont, PA 15626

customer review

by from mount pleasant |

Car delearship always is customer friendly. They go out of their way to help customers. They are honest and upfront. They also went out of their way after I was in a car accident and helped expidte the process to get me another car.. I have brought cars off the owner for the past 40 years with never any trouble or problems. The service department also does a good job.

Can't get much worse than this.

by from Leechburg, PA |

Absolutely the worst care buying experience ever. It took 6 hours to purchase a car, even with an appointment. Never paid of my trade in and hung up on me when I called to inquire. I'm not sure how they stay in business. It's a shame since their service department does a great job. Buy your car elsewhere.

Purchase of Subaru Legacy

by from Latrobe, PA |

Basically a hassle free experience. They gave us their deal, gave us time to breathe and rethink, then lived up to their proposal when we came back 2 days later. Very good in sale procedure, making sure we understood car before leaving. We knew Subaru's were fine cars, nice to find dealer matched the cars they sell.