Bob Rohrman Subaru

Service 888-716-2748

Buy Subaru and Keep Lafayette Driving

Fairly Painless

by from Indianapolis |

The dealership was very busy, but it was the last day of the month. The whole process took four hours, but the negotiation was fairly painless. A trade-in value was offered, we counter-offered at $1000 more, and they counter-counter-offered at $300 less than our offer, which we accepted. No dealer-fees were tacked on, no extras were inserted, and the finaincing was straight-forward. The actual dealership showroom was sparse, with only a few models on display, but the overall process was fairly easy.

Great used car buying experience

by from Lafayette, IN |

Everyone we dealt with at Bob Rohrman Subaru made this a pleasant experience. We headed out on the 4th of July to look at some vehicles cause we planned to buy in the next couple weeks. We were met with a pleasant greeting from Josh who proceeded to help us with all our questions and test drives with no pressure sales tactics. He was available to answer questions and if he didn't know the answer he was honest with saying he didn't know and then proceeded to find us the answer. When it came to negotiations it was a pleasurable experience also in the sense that it was a very fair deal reached. If you are purchasing a car you need to do some research. The dealer needs to make a profit (the light bills don't pay themselves) but the customer also needs to be happy and not feel taken advantage of. This was a pleasant experience for me. All of my concerns were addressed in a satisfactory manner. We had to finish up our transaction the following day when Josh was not available. We had arranged to pick up the vehicle the following morning to take it to an independent mechanic to have it looked over. Josh and Tom (the Sales Manager) were very supportive of this and made arrangements for us to easily pick up the vehicle even though neither of them were there at the time. Ryan, the General Manager, was very helpful and accommodating in getting the vehicle ready for us to take (it was low on gas). Mechanically the car is great and the mechanic said it was a good buy. There were a few scratches on inside of door and a small dent and a clip that needed replaced and Ryan worked with us on getting that all fixed. The sales manager Tom got all of our paperwork in order and started the financing process. This is a time consuming step of the process and Tom was great about keeping me informed of where we were at. We had contacted our institution about financing and knew the rate we were expecting to get which was a very good rate. They did not settle for this and they proceeded to work to get us an even better rate. I would recommend going to these gentleman at Bob Rohrman Subaru. The experience of being a female buying a used car is definitely one I would repeat again with Josh, Tom and Ryan at Bob Rohrman Subaru

awesome experience

by from lafayette in |

Bob Rohrman Subaru Went above and beyond what i couldve expected. They were fair about there trade in value on my ford. Explained everything step bye step and were very thourough. Tom Mecklenburg (used car manager) was such a delight to work with. The saleperson (cant remeber there name) was on key and answered every qiestin honestly. I felt like I was treated very very well. IF you want to be treated like a human being and get a fair price on a used car, see these guys! Awesome!

Subaru Visit in Lafayette

by from Lafayette, IN |

I would not recommend this Subaru dealer to anyone. I went there to purchase a car and it went great until the buying process. They gave us half of what could be expected on our trade in however when they could tell that we would be leaving they doubled their offer. They also weren't ready for us when we arrived at the scheduled pickup time: we ended up waiting for an hour past our pickup time. Our salesperson didn't seem to know what she was doing and seemed confused at times. I'm very frustrated with their lack of customer service. Subaru cars are excellent and that is why I was there buy I wish I would have gone to a different Subaru dealer.

Good Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a good experience. I felt I should have gotten a little better price but I'm happy with my purchase.