Thompson's Honda

Thompson's Honda

101 S 1st St, Terre Haute, IN 47807

New 888-249-2971
Used 888-249-2871

I am now a Honda "lifer!"

by from Brazil, In |

I just experienced my 2nd new-car purchase from Thompson Honda. With both purchases, the entire staff did everything possible to meet my needs while being mindful of my budget. I have never experienced such excellent customer service with any other dealer. Both the cars and the dealership rock! I will be purchasing a Honda from Thompson Honda for many years to come! Bob Lawson is the best Salesman which I have ever dealt. Bob has even given me his personal cell phone with instructions to call if I ever need anything. I have actually put him to the test and he was true to his word! Thanks Bob!

New Civic Owner

by from Terre Haute, In |

Jon Bledsoe was my salesman. He was very humble and no nonsense in his approach in both selling the car and taking care of all financial matters. Jon was very prompt to return my calls and answer the questions I had. This has been the case with other purchases my family has made through Jon. The other salespeople did not push themselves on me and immediately deferred to Jon when I asked for him. Overall my experience was very satisfying. I got a fair deal and got to buy local!! Win. Win.

Bad experiance with the service department

by from Rockville, IN |

I brought my 2013 Honda Civic in for a B1 ( Oil change and tire rotation ) service. They changed the oil but did not rotate the tires. After I talked to them about it Alexx tried to convince me they did not need rotated even though it had been over 10,000 miles since the last time they were rotated and the honda service ( B1 ) they were performing calls for tire rotation. In the end they did rotate them and did not charge me. When you have service done at Thompsons make sure they perform all that are required.

Pleasantly surprised

by from Terre Haute, IN |

I had purchased my Honda CRV elsewhere and was told by friends that when you take a car in to a dealership where you didn't buy it, you got reluctant service. Not so at Thompsons Honda. They have proven to be very accomodating, quick to service and competant in what they do. I would recommend them with no reservations.

On-line auto purchase

by from Appleton, WI |

I have to admit I was hesitant as I drove from northeast Wisconsin down to Terre Haute, IN to purchase a Ford Mustang at a Honda dealership. The pictures of the car and the Carfax all looked good but I wasn't certain the 2011 Mustang would be in the condition I wanted. My fears vanished as soon as I walked in the door and a smiling Tracy asked if I was from up north and there to pick up a car. He said Bob Lawson, the sales representative, was on a shuttle run and would be back shortly, but I could take the car for a drive if I liked. Before I knew it, the car was at the door and keys in my hands. I went to pick up a cup of coffee in the soon-to-be-my Mustang convertible. It was clean, handled well and was a smooth ride. When I got back to the dealership we completed all the formalities in less than a half hour and I was on my way home. I was most impressed when the owner, Bob Thompson, took a personal interested in how I found their dealership and why I would drive that distance for a car. I could tell he really cared about his business and customers. He shared a little history of his business and the community with me, so I felt like I took a little Terre Haute back with me to Wisconsin. Thanks to all at Thompson Honda for making what I thought was a risky endeavor (purchasing a car long distance), a very enjoyable morning.

Great Service

by from Terre Haute, IN |

Bob Lawson was great in service, presentation, and delivery. I would recommend him to anyone one.

Great Experience

by from Terre Haute |

Great Experience I had a great experience at Honda of Terre Haute the salesman was Bob Lawson and he was very helpful. I am looking for a car to share with my 21 year old son. I appreciated the fact that he treated us both with respect and not that a husband and father would be along to purchase or be the decision maker in the purchase

Friendly, professional, fast, and economical

by from Terre Haute, IN |

I test drove and purchased a car from Thompson's Honda in (really) 30 hours. Salesperson Robert Lawson and Jim in the Credit Department worked so hard to get us in the Cr-v EX 4WD very, very quickly. We're so pleased with the car! Great job, Thompson's!!!

A Buying Experience to Remember....A+

by from Charleston, IL |

I initially contacted Thompson Honda with an email inquiry. To my surprise, it was answered with a couple of emails in a speedy manner. I went to the dealership and was impressed with the friendliness, no pressure atmosphere, and professionalism of the entire staff. I found that the car I was interested in was not going to work for me. The staff immediately helped guide me to an alternate and the deal was sealed. Two days later, I picked up my new Honda and again was impressed with the closing of the deal. A wonderfully pleasant buying experience. Thanks Thompson Honda.

Sales Manager with Integrity

by from Terre Haute |

I went to Thompsons Honda with a car issue and was looking to trde it in. I spoke to Joe Butcher the Internet Sales Manager. Everything from the initial phone call to my test drives was handled with 100% professionalism and honesty. It is refreshing in this industry to find someone who cares as a person and is not just "out to make a sale". Highly recommend working with Joe Butcher.

09 Hummer H3T

by from Huntsville, AL |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Thompson's Honda. I had to drive from three states away and still needed to make my return trip home, so was very pleased to find they had the vehicle ready to go at the front door when I arrived and had my paperwork completed in a matter of minutes. Thanks,