Thompson's Honda

101 S 1st St, Terre Haute, IN 47807

Sales Manager with Integrity

by from Terre Haute |

I went to Thompsons Honda with a car issue and was looking to trde it in. I spoke to Joe Butcher the Internet Sales Manager. Everything from the initial phone call to my test drives was handled with 100% professionalism and honesty. It is refreshing in this industry to find someone who cares as a person and is not just "out to make a sale". Highly recommend working with Joe Butcher.

09 Hummer H3T

by from Huntsville, AL |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Thompson's Honda. I had to drive from three states away and still needed to make my return trip home, so was very pleased to find they had the vehicle ready to go at the front door when I arrived and had my paperwork completed in a matter of minutes. Thanks,

Great customer service

by from Brazil, In |

Good customer service, no pressure, very helpful, was treated very respectable, since I am an older single lady that means alot

Buying 2002 Mustang

by from Highland Il |

Two things they didn't do that was promised. They just repaired the front of the hood,not the two other dinks that was pointed out and the fogged up head lights were just somewhat cleaned instead of being replaced like we had agreed on.

used car purchase

by from Brazil, IN |

We had been shopping for a high quality used SUV. We were looking on line at different sites and contacted Thompson Honda. The internet sales manager responded immediately upon receipt of my email which impressed me. We decided to visit the dealership to check out their Honda CRVs. A salesman met us upon getting out of our car and asked if he could help. We told him we had contacted the internet manager. He immediately contacted him to help us. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They worked with us to get us the best deal and financing for our purchase of the 2011 CRV. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Extremely helpful

by from Rosedale |

The group was extremely helpful and made the entire process painless. Everything was done over the phone and all I had to do on the day of was sign paperwork.

Used Honda purchase

by from Hillsdale,IN |

We recently purchased our used Accord from Thompson's Honda. The staff is great, low pressure, and friendly. I would highly recommend Thompson's to anyone looking for a new or preowned vehicle.