Thompson's Honda

101 S 1st St, Terre Haute, IN 47807

I am now a Honda "lifer!"

by from Brazil, In |

I just experienced my 2nd new-car purchase from Thompson Honda. With both purchases, the entire staff did everything possible to meet my needs while being mindful of my budget. I have never experienced such excellent customer service with any other dealer. Both the cars and the dealership rock! I will be purchasing a Honda from Thompson Honda for many years to come! Bob Lawson is the best Salesman which I have ever dealt. Bob has even given me his personal cell phone with instructions to call if I ever need anything. I have actually put him to the test and he was true to his word! Thanks Bob!

Great customer service

by from Brazil, In |

Good customer service, no pressure, very helpful, was treated very respectable, since I am an older single lady that means alot

Buying 2002 Mustang

by from Highland Il |

Two things they didn't do that was promised. They just repaired the front of the hood,not the two other dinks that was pointed out and the fogged up head lights were just somewhat cleaned instead of being replaced like we had agreed on.

used car purchase

by from Brazil, IN |

We had been shopping for a high quality used SUV. We were looking on line at different sites and contacted Thompson Honda. The internet sales manager responded immediately upon receipt of my email which impressed me. We decided to visit the dealership to check out their Honda CRVs. A salesman met us upon getting out of our car and asked if he could help. We told him we had contacted the internet manager. He immediately contacted him to help us. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They worked with us to get us the best deal and financing for our purchase of the 2011 CRV. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Extremely helpful

by from Rosedale |

The group was extremely helpful and made the entire process painless. Everything was done over the phone and all I had to do on the day of was sign paperwork.

Used Honda purchase

by from Hillsdale,IN |

We recently purchased our used Accord from Thompson's Honda. The staff is great, low pressure, and friendly. I would highly recommend Thompson's to anyone looking for a new or preowned vehicle.