Buhler & Bitter Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

3290 State Route 35, Hazlet, NJ 07730

New 877-476-8131
Used 877-469-9104
Service 877-493-8189

Our Prices Will Excite You!

Awesome Experience

by from Hazlet, NJ |

I bought my 2012 Dodge Journey from Buhler and Bitter. From the first moment I stopped at the trailer (after the fire) till the present - my experience with the employees here has been nothing but very professional and courteous. Claire was my salesperson and she helped answer any question I had - it was the 1st time buying a larger vehicle due to my travelling a distance to work everyday. Ed and Mike helped get the financing. Then there is the service dept which is tops - Tim, Chris and Rick are very professional and courteous. But the biggest help has been Carlos the service manager who always answers my questions and concerns about my vehicle and I do pester him alot. I would not take my vehicle anywhere else. This group of professionals has made my experience at Buhler a wonderful one and I look forward to dealing with them in the future.

The Best, and I checked all the rest

by from Navesink, NJ |

We have bought 2 cars from Mark at Buhler in the past 6 months, a used Ford van for our small business and a new 2014 Wrangler Unlimited. Not only did Mark make us the best offer of any dealer in a 1-hour radius of our home, he also treated us with respect, and was focused on our complete satisfaction. He began by asking us, what we want, what we can afford, and then went on to exceed our expectations. We will certainly buy our next car from him and will refer all of our friends/colleagues/family to him. The entire staff was professional, friendly, and respectful. If you live anywhere near this dealer, you'd be foolish not to check them out. We got the exact vehicle we want at the best possible price.

absolutely amazing!!!!

by from trenton,NJ |

i bought a challenger here and it was so fast i couldnt even believe!!!i saw one bad comment about this place,dont listen to that person because i'm telling you,its unbelievable!! i will buy from this dealership over and over again!!!i emailed and called them and they never answered back but i'm tellling you just go there and you be mad you didnt buy from there earlier. I was so impressed by this dealership, i dont even know what to say, just visit and you'll be so happy you did!also my favorite part was if your buying a nice car they even give you so much respect,it was amazing!!!!

Buyers Beware...

by from PA |

Do not buy a vehicle from this dealership. Very poor customer service and follow up. Salesperson Kenny and Manager Bill not professional at all. Buyers Beware and Be Careful! Rudeness and lack of customer service here. No phone calls or emails returned. Clearly management not interested in gaining any new customers.

Great buy and great salesman

by from Jackson, NJ |

The saleperson Jeff was very patient through all the hiccups that came up with my credit, he didn't give up on me and until he was able to get me the right help I needed at the right price. I'll go back there over and over again for all my auto purchase from now on..

Buhler & Bitter Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded to this review

October 24, 2011

Thank you very much for the kudos. Jeff Fraley Buhler 732-547-6603 jeff@buhlerauto.com