Ciocca Hyundai

Service 877-736-8960

Ciocca Hyundai - The Home of Bottom Line Prices

Just bought a new Santa Fe Sport

by from Allentown, PA |

First I will start by saying that I worked late and made an appointment to meet with them at the end of the day which was undoubtedly not the most covenient for anyone there, but it was my only opportunity to get there for the next three weeks due to work. When I arrived, I was greeted and the entire staff was very friendly. I was trading in my vehicle so I had to wait about a half hour for them to inspect and put a value on it and when the salesman (Frank- extremely pleasant to work with by the way) came to the table, they gave me a very reasonable offer. Previously I went to Lehigh Valley Hyundai and they lowballed me at every turn. After agreeing to the value, my fiance and I started looking for a new Santa Fe Sport. Frank managed to find one in Marlin Blue very nicely equipped and gave us a great price with literally no haggling. We agreed to take it and within minutes we were waiting to sign the papers. While waiting though, my fiance and I kept walking the lot and I couldnt help myself, My fiance wanted the Mineral Grey and I wanted the technology package so I walked back in and told them that I changed my mind and wanted a different model. I expressed my apologies as they were already prepping the one that I originally wanted, but they were courteous and never batted an eye. Their service was impeccable and to top it off, they ordered us pizza while we waited for the paperwork since we hadn't had dinner. all said and done it took about 3 hours, however, if I was more decisive from the start this would've gone even smoother. I have bought alot of cars over the last 16 years and this was by far the most pleasant and stress free experience. Truly a classy staff and dealership.

Friendly,comfortable good experience

by from Northampton PA |

Everyone was friendly, helpful and knowledgable about all their vehicles. Would recommend anyone to stop in and consider Ciocco dealership for future purchases.

A great car-buying experience

by from Quakertown, PA |

I recently purchased a Veloster from Ciocca Hyundai in Quakertown. There was no run-around, and everyone was upbeat and friendly. Buying a car isn't always a good experience, but these guys made it fun. I will definitely go back when my lease is up in 3 years.

Very Happy

by from Whitehall, PA |

I recently bought a new Santa Fe Sport and my experience was awesome. Alex Blank was very thorough with any questions and/or information I was looking for as a first time buyer. He helped me find the perfect car for my family. The entire staff at Ciocca Hyundai was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend going to Ciocca Hyundai to find a great car at a good price.

Very pleased

by from Allentown Pa |

Recently bought a newer used car and our salesman was John Averett he made the buying process simple.My wife and I filled out a credit application and within minutes we had approval not only an approval but they beat the financing I had in place before I started shopping. I would consider buying a car from them if your looking.

Came ready to buy. Left disappointed and misled.

by from Whitehall, PA |

I was quoted a price on a new car in email however, once I arrived at the dealership I found out that the price quoted was only if I qualified for all of the incentives. The sales consultant Phil was very reasonable and seemed to want to work with us. His manager however didn't seem to want our business and I almost felt rushed out the door by him. I came there with money in hand and ready to buy a car. I left there after 3 hours feeling misled and not valued as the sales manager let me walk out the door over a difference of $376. Wish we could have made it work.

Would Highly recommend

by from Bethlehem pa |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Ciocca Hyundai. I was highly satisfied with the entire experience from start to finish. Alex, whom I primarily dealt with is a perfect example of what a sales person should be like. He was honest, listened to my needs, and got me the payments I wanted . The entire staff was friendly and I didn't feel rushed or pushed to make a decision before I was ready to. I would highly recommend this dealership as well as the Hyundai brand to anyone .

Shame on You Ciocca for False Advertising!!!!

by from Lehigh Valley, PA |

This dealership listed a price on Cars.com and after we drove out there we learned the price is only if you qualify for all of the incentives (interesting how the seller's notes don't say anything about the price being only if you qualify for the rebates/incentives). When I contacted their Internet Sales Rep Mike Hall he quoted the same exat price that was listed on Cars.com but the scruffy looking sales rep, we ended up with, who had red bloodshot eyes, needed a shower and a shave, told us we did not qualify for the military incentive and therefore we needed to pay above the sale price listed on Cars.com. Sad he did NOTHING to try to sell us the car. We had to ask for a test drive. Mike Hall was more informative and helpful elaborating on the car. We learned more about the scruffy sales rep and his divorce than what we learned about the car. Sad Ciocca frauds serious buyers with false advertising. My husband and I walked in here with money in hand and ready to purchase. My first time going here and my very last. They are very unprofessional. Please avoid this dealership and their false advertising. People deserve to be treated better. Take your money elsewhere where you are valued.

Ciocca Hyundai responded to this review

March 8, 2014

Dear Ma'am and Sir, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on cars.com today. After reading through your comments, I couldn't agree more with why you felt the way you did. This store is under new management since a few days ago, and I am the new General Manager. Why do we advertise with military discounts? In our local market we see a lot of military and vets that do business with Ciocca, so we want to advertise a price that a lot of our customers will get. As the new GM, I am sincerely sorry for making you feel that you cannot do business with us. If there is anything I can do for you personally, please contact me at the store at 215-536-2700 and ask for Pete Boyce. In the mean time, I will certainly look further into the situation you encountered at our store and make the appropriate actions. I hope that you may reconsider and let us have a second chance to make things right. -Pete Boyce, General Manager Ciocca Hyundai 215-536-2700

Very Responsive

by from Columbia MD |

They had the color car with options I wanted. Very professional and responsive and by far the best price. I would have been willing to drive the 2 hrs. to save the $3K as compared to Washington DC area dealers. BillR

Great experience, will refer, and purchase again!

by from Phillipsburg, NJ |

I recently purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata Fully Loaded Limited Edition with 19,800 mi on it for an unbeatable price. Trust me, I tried to find something better but absolutely could not. I'm a bells and whistles kinda girl and everything that was cheaper was either the standard GLS, a Limited but did not have the Navigation and/or had more miles on it. I had been looking for the best deal on this specific car/trim/color for a while but it was so hard to find. From my internet contact with Katherine at the beginning to signing my paperwork with Andy at the end, they made my process wonderful. They were surprisingly very honest. They gave me tips that I know for a fact dealers don't usually share. They worked with me every step of the way and basically held my hand dealing with the bank to finance. I felt valued as a customer and most importantly did not feel scammed at any moment. The process took a week because they were being patient with me and I wanted to take my time. they knew I was coming from a distance and did not rush me to come in to the dealership to put pressure on me in person to by (as most dealers do). Not once did I feel pressured or that I was being lied to or taken advantage of. I will definitely be referring friends and family to them. Hats off to Katherine, Andy, Jaret, and mostly John Bogart the Sales Manager. Thanks guys for making my experience so pleasurable. I love my new baby!