Day Ford

3696 William Penn Hwy, Monroeville, PA 15146

New 888-443-2649
Used 888-691-8825
Service 888-630-7956

We'll not only make your DAY, we'll make your deal!!

New Car Purchase

by from McKeesport, PA |

Mr. Platt was able to give me a much better deal on a Ford Focus ST in which another dealer was not able to give. He really made me very happy about the new purchase of the vehicle.

Poor service department

by from Verona Pa |

This dealership indicated that they checked CV joints on a rear wheel drive car. Rear wheel drive DOES NOT have CV joints! They stated the CV joints were checked five of the last ten times car was serviced. Attempts to have this cleared up through upper management has resulted in them not returning phone calls. Very poor customer relations.

Do Not Go to Day Dealerships

by from Elizabeth, PA |

Day Ford was highly unprofessional and disorganized with my recent purchase. I would never recommend visiting their facility. The paperwork ended up taking well over 6 hours. The car delivery process was overly complex requiring multiple trips to the dealer. The paperwork is not very transparent. After purchase, I had questions for management who ended up being very unprofessional and rude. I will not be shopping there ever again.

Def. coming back!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This is my third vehicle I have leased through Day Ford...once again, I had a very enjoyable experience. Bob's attention to my wants and needs and his being able to find my vehicle was excellent. I would buy another car from him in a heartbeat. Newton's knowledge of the vehicle's "bells and whistles" was impressive, and he was a great help in getting to know the vehicle. I'd come back.

Very dissapointed with the General Manager

by from Plum Pa |

I purchased a Ford Fiesta from Day Ford but sorry to say I will be searching for another dealership to have my service done and also purchase a new Ford Escape. First of all my buying experience was great!!! Sean my salesperson went above and beyond to help us. He was friendly and put no pressure on us what so ever. Well here's where the good goes bad. My car had the wrong floor mats so I called Sean and he said no problem that he will get me the right ones. I went back to pick up my mats and Sean wasn't in so I proceeded to inquire about the mats and nobody knew where they were. So Newton tried to help me and asked the GM to look into and he insisted that my car did not come with mats. I told him that It sure did and he can look in my car right there and then. Well the reason I wont be back is because of Pete the GM. He was rude, pompous and patronized me. When I was buying my car he and everyone else were great. Asking if we want a soft drink or anything but as soon as you buy a car and go back don't expect that service. No more soft drinks or politeness. I believe that's why having a family member as your GM in this case is a bad idea. I believe he takes his job for granite and is just rude. He wouldn't give me contact info to e-mail his boss, he said to file a complaint to him and he will decide if it goes any further. Well I hope this e-mail is read by Debbie the owner of Day and she is aware of the GM's actions and rudeness. I can guarantee I won't ever go back. They can give me free service and that's not enough. Kenny Ross Ford you have my future business!!

Great team!

by from Plum Pa |

Sean & Newton were great! No pressure and we left knowing everything about our new car. We will be back for service and future purchases.

Ford Escort

by from Murrysville, PA |

Larry Blair did everything possible to get a deal in our price range. Very friendly salesmen for sure. We felt that he was honest through the process.

New F-150 purchase

by from Penn Hills |

Overall exceptional experience from start to finish in purchasing my new F-150. Sales Consultant, General Sales Manager, Finance Dept. and Delivery Coordinator were all a pleasure to work with. Left the Dealership with a new vehicle in which I am completly satisfied, and would highly recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a Ford. Thanks to to staff at Day for providing me with a great new truck.

Make a Great Deal on DAY Ford Monroeville PA

by from Verona PA |

Make a Great Deal on FORD DAY. They are like a Family ,All They do Everything to realize Your Dream of having a new or used. What you wait for. 3696 William Penn Highway -Monroeville PA. They paid fair for my used car and helped me make the right choice in the other car. Thanks Guys Jim Pisano,Al Pagliaei , Newton DaSilva , Chad Carpenter ( Sales representative) , Brendo Allan.

Poor customer service

by from South hills |

I am quite puzzled by these high ratings on these reviews, however I see they are in relationship to purchasing a vehicle as opposed to service. I found the service people friendly during the drop off portion of my service. After such, I didn't receive phone calls twice when I was supposed to, which required me to keep calling to gather information about my vehicle. I did not receive specific answers to my questions about what exactly needed to be done to my vehicle, but they continued to quote the cost of the repair (how me can you approve a high cost repair when they don't tell you what's wrong?). I also was over-quoted a repair by about $700-800, to which I did research and took my car elsewhere to repaired by nicer people with an affordable amount. I ended up calling Ford corporate, which was quite a waste of my time (1 1/2 hours of my time). Needless to say this will be my family's first and last Ford.

Great Sales and Very Knowledgeable Staff

by from Monroeville, PA |

We had an excellent experience from start to finish with our Salesman Sean Sperber and our Delivery Coordinator Newton DaSilva. Both were completely knowledgeable about the Ford F-150 we purchased from bumper to bumper. They both answered all our questions and showed us features on the truck we would have never known existed had they not taken the time to show us. They both were friendly, professional and patient. We never felt rushed for a second. We are so pleased with our purchase and price and thank everyone at Day Ford in Monroeville for such a great experience!