Tom's Ford

200 State Route 35, Keyport, NJ 07735

Great Service

by from Wayne, NJ |

I just leased a 2014 Ford Escape from Tom's Ford in Keyport on April 18th, 2014. The entire buying experience went very smoothly. I met the owner Mike L., Scott the finance manger and Jim the salesman. They were all very professional and genuinely interested in making the process a very positive one. There were no last minute surprises and everything they said they would do happened. Jim took the time to expalin all the cars options and I drove home a very happy man. I would recommend this dealership to everybody.

New F-150 XLT Supercab

by from Kendall Park, NJ |

I just leased a 2014 Ford F-150 XLT from Tom's Ford in Keyport. I had Ken as my salesperson. Ken made the process effortless. Everyone made the process easy from the friendly greeting at the door to the Scott in the Finance Department. Tom's really does well at making it as pleasurable an experience as possible. Ken had me in a truck I wanted, but not the color I liked just for a test drive. When I told him I liked it truck, but not the color we went inside, looked in the computer and he found what I was looking for. I got a real quote on the price wanted to take some time to make sure I really wanted this truck. Ken said take your time I'll be here for any questions if you need me. He didn't try pressuring me into buying anything. After three days I was looking one more time on the new inventory on the Tom's Ford website and found "My" truck. I called Ken, he said he could have it ready for me the next day, and I went in to pick it up. The day I went to sign the papers Ken met with me and went over the truck from front to back to make sure I understood everything the truck had to offer. I loved it. After the inspection we went over everything in the owners manual, Ken even highlighted the sections so I could find it easily. (when I need it most) I love the my new Ford F-150 XLT. If anyone in my family or friends needs a vehicle I will be sending them to Tom's!

All Around Great Experience

by from Matawan, NJ |

I just leased a 2014 Ford Escape from Tom's Ford in Keyport and I have to say it was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have ever had. I normally dread the process of buying a new car but Tom's really does well at making it as pleasurable an experience as possible. I worked with Rod Anderson who went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied with everything. He took me on a real test drive where I was able to get a true feel for the car not just around the block like most dealers do. He didn't try pressuring me into buying anything and even took the time to ear mark all the important pages in the owners manual. I love the my new Ford Escape and look forward to do doing business with Tom's Ford in the future.

Ford Edge

by from Central NJ |

I purchased a certified Ford Edge from Tom's Ford and had a great experience. I travelled 45 minutes to the dealership and Mike Bastedo, my salesman was great. He took the time to explain all the cars features and benefits as well as a lengthy test drive. There was no pressure like other car dealerships and the negotiations went smoothly. The car was fully detailed in delivery day and I was in and out in 45 minutes. I highly recommend this dealership for a great car buying experience.

They listen

by from North bergen' nj |

I just got a 2014 ford mustang at Tom's ford. While the dealership was a little bit out of the way for me, I bought from them because they were the most responsive. I did send a request through the internet and got quick feedback from Matt, one of their internet sales specialists. He pursued me doggedly and when we finally spoke, he actually listened. I knew what I wanted and the price I was prepared to pay. So rather than trying to get me into the dealership and try to sell something I might necessarily have wanted, he looked and found what I was looking for. We closed the sale over the phone and arranged a mutually convenient time for pick up. They were ready for me when I arrived with the car and the paperwork ready. All together, I spent 90 minutes at the dealership. They tried to sell me the extended warranty without being too pushy. The dealership is very nice and all the people I dealt with were unfailingly polite. If you know what you want, Tom' s ford will listen and try hard to get you what you want"

Who likes car salesmen?

by from New Jersey |

I have a love hate relationship with buying/leasing cars and have been leasing for 20+ yrs. My last lease was a 1500 Silverado and now was tempted to try a F150. So I pulled into Tom's Ford in Keyport NJ. Walked in, looked around and then it started, The part I hate about car shopping. Usually I say, "I'm just looking", but this time it was different, it wasn't "Can I help you", it was, just conversations about the truck I was looking at. No hard sell, more about two people taking about trucks. As the conversation went on, even though they weren't selling, they were. He was listening while chatting about trucks so at the end of the conversation he knew the truck I wanted better than I did. At the end of the day, I signed for a F150 FX and was very happy that we got to the truck without selling. Now I know they were selling and he knew I was shopping, but it's about how you get there. Nothing slick, no bate and switch, just a very conformable way to shop. (Sales person-Bobby Keenan. Part two- the money/paperwork. Next I was greeted by Scott Nunbaum to do the paperwork. If you buy or lease a car from Tom's Ford, ask for this guy. Again, nothing slick about him, no hard sell. But you can tell he knows his business, it was painless and actually very humorous. How often do you feel like you made a friend after signing a big ticket item. And, after, when I got home and did some more research on my truck, I know I got a great deal on the truck. We know car dealers have to make money, but I felt it was a great finical compromise on both parties. So I'd have to say, this was my best experience at a car dealership so far.

Michael Todd 2013 F150

by from Cranford New Jersey |

My experience was the best experience I ever had with a car dealer. I have probably purchased at least 100 cars for my business and this time I had a very good time and it was so easy to deal with Debbie Wagner. Thank you for a terrific time. I will be back.

Toms Ford

by from Holmdel, NJ |

March 15, just picked up my new F150 FX4 and absolutely love it! The process from start to finish was painless and pressure free. Mike my salesman was Very professional as well as the rest of the staff. The value on my trade-in was fair as opposed to low-ball figures in the past. I would certainly recommend Toms Ford to anyone considering purchasing a new or used car.

Best experience buying a vehicle

by from Plumsted, NJ |

My Review Of Tom's Ford : I have purchased 8 cars in the past for husband, myself, and my son and always went to at least 2 dealerships before buying anything. When I decided it was time for the 9th, I chose the Explorer and started my dealer search. My first stop was Tom's Ford and it was my only stop! Marc Brennan worked with me and together we "built" the vehicle. He made sure everything I wanted was on the order and even made some suggestions that were helpful. We then started going over pricing without a hidden computer screen, everything was out in the open, no secrets! He then informed me it would take about 8 - 10 weeks for delivery. About three days later, Marc called to inform me that he sent my order in, and gave me the exact date that Ford would start assembly on my SUV. He also let me know that delivery would be 3 - 4 weeks! 3 weeks later Marc called to let me know my Explorer was ready for me to be picked up. When I got there, we went over everything in the vehicle, and made sure everything I ordered was installed. I then sat with Keith Ozut in finance, also a stress free experience! He explained everything in detail, and again, without a hidden computer screen. He actually saved me money! This is the first time I bought a vehicle at the first dealer I went to. With the great, friendly, and hassle free experience I had, when it is time for #10, I know I only have to make one stop TOM'S FORD!

Best Dealership!!

by from Keansburg, NJ |

I have been a customer of Tom's Ford since 1989 and have had many Fords over the years - Escort, Ranger, Contour, Focus, Fusion, Escape, then back to Fusion. All of these cars have been great! Enrico, Rod, and Scott are all wonderful to work with. The service department is great. They are high quality, quick, and caring about their customers. I trust everyone at Tom's Ford and will continue to come back and recommend them to my friends and family. I am a single mom and they make car buying/leasing and servicing my vehicles a wonderful experience for both me and my daughter.