Kokomo Auto World

Used 877-239-5381
Service 877-352-4795

Awesome Service!!!

by from Logansport, Indiana |

Clint Akers, Nick Richardson, & Dana DeRidder were extremely helpful and did everything they could to get us into a vehicle and at the price that we needed to be at. They had to put a lot of time in it for us and we really appreciate it! They did much more than our local dealership did for us. Awesome people to work with, and they have a great sense of humor to boot!

Horrible, disappointing experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Unprofessional process. Was sent to 2 different addresses to test drive a vehicle, waited over an hour for car salesman to retrieve car from employees home, and didn't even make it back to the dealership until 10 minutes until closing. Car was dirty and not detailed when I saw it, and we were not able to finish paperwork or an offer. I was promised a call on Monday from sales manager Nick. After waiting for a call, I called in myself 3 separate times, and was told that I would receive a call back and that he was unavailable. Had my friend call in about the car and found out they had sold it an hour earlier. They were so immature that they decided to ignore my calls and avoid talking to me, rather than just telling me they had another buyer. Then the salesman continues to rub it in my face letting me know how great the car looked and that he "wished I could have seen it detailed". Unbelievable.

johnny on the spot..

by from Martinsville,In. |

found the truck we wanted.and they had it cleaned and ready for are test drive..all of the people in the used car area greeted us like they had know us for years. and concerns we had they took care of .shopping there was really nice. and even today if we have a question about the truck they try to get the answer for you.. would go there again...

My car is Fun!

by from Peru, Indiana |

I have truly enjoyed my new Ford Fiesta! It is so fun to drive! We had been looking for a new car and had visited other dealerships, they were not as willing to work with us to get the car I wanted in the price range I could afford. Jon listened to what I wanted and we worked back and forth to come up with the best deal we both agreed on. They did not have a car on the lot in the color I wanted, Envy Green, so he looked elsewhere and found one. They had it on their lot by the end of the week! Everyone has been very helpful and friendly, customer appreciation day was appreciated.

Love my new car

by from Kokomo,In |

Purchased a 2007 Buick Lacross it was my first car and they took wonderful care of me. Im a single mom with 2 kids and they treated me like a real person and not like they just wanted to see a car. They got me approved when Buttons couldn't and got my payments super low! I couldn't be more thankful for my experience!

Worth the drive from Zionsville

by from Zionsville, IN |

Purchased a used Lexus from them which I didn't expect to find there. I could have gone to Tom Wood, but the deal was too good to pass up. Everything was easy and the car was clean and ready when I arrived. They had a reserved sign on it also which was different and I appreciated it. I would buy from them again if they had another used luxury car. Nice people, easy process.

Great Great Great!!!

by from Kokomo, In. |

I came in not knowing what I was wanting and they took their time with me and showed me each car I liked until I found the one I couldnt live without... I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants GREAT customer service and a great deal!

Bought a Honda Odyssey

by from Carmel, IN |

We bough a Honda minivan from these folks and they were very fair on price. The facilities weren't pretty but apparently they are building a new store soon. They saved me enough on the car for me not to care about the aesthetics of their showroom. Nice folks, will deal with them again.

Dana was super nice

by from Noblesville, IN |

I couldn't decide between an Accord or a Fusion. I went in thinking new car but I bought a used Fusion because it was such a good deal. They were very helpful and everyone was very pleasant. I would buy from them again.

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE, 2007 f350

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Its been a very rough buying experience. I purchased a 21000 dollar f350, not a cheap used truck. At this price I would love for the truck to be perfect, but it is a 07 and I plan on there being so imperfection. And there were, first a check engine light during test drive, Was assured that it was because there was no catalytic converter on the truck, but light will go out because they will have to put one on before they sold it. I was ok with that. Came in to sign papers to buy and seen that the light was still on. Was then assure they did a test on the truck and the light was only on because the cat was after market. Ok if this is true, that's ok. Got home hooked up my oun diagnostic tester and it was for a glow plug. Called and they said that the original owner said it need a glow plug and there was one in the glove box, and there was nothing they could do no factor warranty left. Not happy. Next morning power steering fluid leaking out on to the ground. After several calls they finally agreed to install the glow plug, that is all. Not thrilled but could live with that. After a week of driving the truck, I started seeing the paint come off the wheels, steps and the grill. A couple more days it started coming off in chunks. It looks horrible. Now after only having the truck a couple week, have not even made first payment, the transmission went out. It needed a total rebuild, costing me 3900 dollars. Had to get it fixed, got to get to work. This is a total nightmare. I went back Kokomo auto world, and told them every thing that has happened.And I get" Sorry nothing we can do, but we will take it on trade" I was really fooled, If that was the goal of KAW, great job guys. I am a reasonable consumer, I don't expect perfect, but this is beyond bad, I have a new born baby and didn't need the added stress nor do I deserve it.

Kokomo Auto World responded to this review

April 12, 2014

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. Our Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Phil Carmichael, has made several attempts to speak with you to address your concerns but has not received a return call. We would love the opportunity to resolve this. The owner, Greg Landwerlen, would also be happy to speak with you as soon as possible to resolve this matter. Please call us at 765-453-4111. Thank you kindly.

The Perfect New Car for me Toyota Camry 2012

by from Kokomo, IN |

Daniel Amonett is an exceptional customer service representative for Kokomo Auto World. My husband had already bought a couple of trucks with Daniel, and I knew I would do business with him when I was ready to buy a new car in 2012. The day we met Daniel at Kokomo Auto World it was almost 100 degrees outside. He had a selection of (4-5) cars in the lot, already cooled down and ready for me to drive. That was a big deal for me because I hate to be hot, and I didn't get hot! How did he know? He had only leather seats picked out for me which was my request. We then went inside and he got my husband and me a bottle of cold water and we talked about the cars. I made my decision within 30 minutes from the test drives because I knew that I wanted Daniel to take care of me, and I trusted him. I love my 2012 Toyota Camry, it's perfect for me and I will go back to get another one some day. We recommended Daniel to our son, Rob and he also bought a new car from him about 2 months ago. Thank you Daniel and Kokomo Auto World. Also the service department took care of me for the oil change/tire rotation and they were very professional and caring, great job to them also! Lee Ann Land

Kokomo Auto World responded to this review

January 5, 2014

Lee Ann, Wow! What a recommendation for Daniel. I know he (as well as all of us here at the dealership) really appreciate your kind words. I know you already referred Rob, but anyone else who reads this review & tells Daniel (damonett@kokomoautoworld.com) that they contacted him because of Lee Ann's review & purchases a vehicle... will earn this lovely lady $100 each time. That's how we like to take care of our customers at Kokomo Auto World. Again, Lee Ann, thank you so much! It's because of people like you that we enjoy doing what we do. :)