Kokomo Auto World

3813 S Lafountain, Kokomo, IN 46902

New 888-540-5606
Used 877-239-5381
Service 877-352-4795

We have a FREE Lifetime Powertrain Warranty for ALL qualifiable New AND Pre-Owned vehicles!

My car is Fun!

by from Peru, Indiana |

I have truly enjoyed my new Ford Fiesta! It is so fun to drive! We had been looking for a new car and had visited other dealerships, they were not as willing to work with us to get the car I wanted in the price range I could afford. Jon listened to what I wanted and we worked back and forth to come up with the best deal we both agreed on. They did not have a car on the lot in the color I wanted, Envy Green, so he looked elsewhere and found one. They had it on their lot by the end of the week! Everyone has been very helpful and friendly, customer appreciation day was appreciated.

johnny on the spot..

by from Martinsville,In. |

found the truck we wanted.and they had it cleaned and ready for are test drive..all of the people in the used car area greeted us like they had know us for years. and concerns we had they took care of .shopping there was really nice. and even today if we have a question about the truck they try to get the answer for you.. would go there again...

Love my new car

by from Kokomo,In |

Purchased a 2007 Buick Lacross it was my first car and they took wonderful care of me. Im a single mom with 2 kids and they treated me like a real person and not like they just wanted to see a car. They got me approved when Buttons couldn't and got my payments super low! I couldn't be more thankful for my experience!

Worth the drive from Zionsville

by from Zionsville, IN |

Purchased a used Lexus from them which I didn't expect to find there. I could have gone to Tom Wood, but the deal was too good to pass up. Everything was easy and the car was clean and ready when I arrived. They had a reserved sign on it also which was different and I appreciated it. I would buy from them again if they had another used luxury car. Nice people, easy process.

Great Great Great!!!

by from Kokomo, In. |

I came in not knowing what I was wanting and they took their time with me and showed me each car I liked until I found the one I couldnt live without... I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants GREAT customer service and a great deal!

Dana was super nice

by from Noblesville, IN |

I couldn't decide between an Accord or a Fusion. I went in thinking new car but I bought a used Fusion because it was such a good deal. They were very helpful and everyone was very pleasant. I would buy from them again.

Bought a Honda Odyssey

by from Carmel, IN |

We bough a Honda minivan from these folks and they were very fair on price. The facilities weren't pretty but apparently they are building a new store soon. They saved me enough on the car for me not to care about the aesthetics of their showroom. Nice folks, will deal with them again.

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE, 2007 f350

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Its been a very rough buying experience. I purchased a 21000 dollar f350, not a cheap used truck. At this price I would love for the truck to be perfect, but it is a 07 and I plan on there being so imperfection. And there were, first a check engine light during test drive, Was assured that it was because there was no catalytic converter on the truck, but light will go out because they will have to put one on before they sold it. I was ok with that. Came in to sign papers to buy and seen that the light was still on. Was then assure they did a test on the truck and the light was only on because the cat was after market. Ok if this is true, that's ok. Got home hooked up my oun diagnostic tester and it was for a glow plug. Called and they said that the original owner said it need a glow plug and there was one in the glove box, and there was nothing they could do no factor warranty left. Not happy. Next morning power steering fluid leaking out on to the ground. After several calls they finally agreed to install the glow plug, that is all. Not thrilled but could live with that. After a week of driving the truck, I started seeing the paint come off the wheels, steps and the grill. A couple more days it started coming off in chunks. It looks horrible. Now after only having the truck a couple week, have not even made first payment, the transmission went out. It needed a total rebuild, costing me 3900 dollars. Had to get it fixed, got to get to work. This is a total nightmare. I went back Kokomo auto world, and told them every thing that has happened.And I get" Sorry nothing we can do, but we will take it on trade" I was really fooled, If that was the goal of KAW, great job guys. I am a reasonable consumer, I don't expect perfect, but this is beyond bad, I have a new born baby and didn't need the added stress nor do I deserve it.

April 12, 2014

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. Our Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Phil Carmichael, has made several attempts to speak with you to address your concerns but has not received a return call. We would love the opportunity to resolve this. The owner, Greg Landwerlen, would also be happy to speak with you as soon as possible to resolve this matter. Please call us at 765-453-4111. Thank you kindly.

The Perfect New Car for me Toyota Camry 2012

by from Kokomo, IN |

Daniel Amonett is an exceptional customer service representative for Kokomo Auto World. My husband had already bought a couple of trucks with Daniel, and I knew I would do business with him when I was ready to buy a new car in 2012. The day we met Daniel at Kokomo Auto World it was almost 100 degrees outside. He had a selection of (4-5) cars in the lot, already cooled down and ready for me to drive. That was a big deal for me because I hate to be hot, and I didn't get hot! How did he know? He had only leather seats picked out for me which was my request. We then went inside and he got my husband and me a bottle of cold water and we talked about the cars. I made my decision within 30 minutes from the test drives because I knew that I wanted Daniel to take care of me, and I trusted him. I love my 2012 Toyota Camry, it's perfect for me and I will go back to get another one some day. We recommended Daniel to our son, Rob and he also bought a new car from him about 2 months ago. Thank you Daniel and Kokomo Auto World. Also the service department took care of me for the oil change/tire rotation and they were very professional and caring, great job to them also! Lee Ann Land

January 5, 2014

Lee Ann, Wow! What a recommendation for Daniel. I know he (as well as all of us here at the dealership) really appreciate your kind words. I know you already referred Rob, but anyone else who reads this review & tells Daniel (damonett@kokomoautoworld.com) that they contacted him because of Lee Ann's review & purchases a vehicle... will earn this lovely lady $100 each time. That's how we like to take care of our customers at Kokomo Auto World. Again, Lee Ann, thank you so much! It's because of people like you that we enjoy doing what we do. :)

Your wish is Our Command

by from kokomo in |

My family is on the fourth auto purchased from KAW and they have all been awesome experiences. I can't say enough about the sales staff. Whatever you want they go get it ! Even if they don't have it on the lot. We've even had them install aftermarket accessories for us and the job is always done flawlessly. When I am ready for my next car or truck I'm just gonna go online and tell them what I want and then sit back and wait for them to call me. That's the way it works at KAW!

January 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are so glad that you had a wonderful car-buying experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any reason. And, don't forget to tell all of your friends & family about your experience... it could result in $100 in your pocket if they come in & purchase if you refer them to your salesman. :)

Stress Free Sales & Service

by from Logansport, In. |

When I visited this dealership I was greeted calmly by a salesman and was asked what we were interested in. When we said we were looking for a CRV he took a step back and did not push forward. I felt at ease and was able to choose our option not what he thought we needed. STRESS FREE A week after I purchased this vehicle I noticed there was a piece shelf missing from the back area. I called and the salesman asked when it would be a good time to stop by. We agreed on a day and when I showed up he looked at the issue and resolved the problem as I was talking on the phone. STRESS FREE

January 3, 2014

I am so glad that you had a pleasant experience. Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Don't forget about our referral program -- you send someone in to see your salesman & if they purchase a vehicle, we will send YOU $100!