Watson East

681 Route 22 Hwy W, Blairsville, PA 15717

salesman Vince was great patient,knowledgable

by from JOHNSTOWN PA |

everyone at the dealership went out of their way to help us in chosing our car we were thinking about 3 or 4 different models and colors and vince was great in showing us the different options and helping get us in the right model for our budget

watson east excellent service

by from Blairsville,PA 15717 |

Had a warranty problem with a key fob, it was resolved in a one hour. I was very pleased

Great overall service and experience!

by from Windber, PA |

The staff at Watson Chevrolet were outstanding. They helped us select the right vehicle at the right price and bent over backwards to get us a great trade-in value for our prior vehicle. We need more caring and honest dealers like this one in western PA.

Great service ,facility .

by from Blairsville, Pa. 15717 |

If you are looking for a new or used Buick or Chevrolet vehicle you should give Vincent DePaul, Internet Manager for Watson East located at 681 Highway East Blairsville ,Pa. 15717 (724)459-7800 A call we leased a new Encore from there we plan to buy it when the lease is up ,we are very happy with everyone and everything to do with Watson East ,great dealership Vincent is a very nice ,friendly ,kind, man who knows his job he will go out of his way to help you if you have any questions or concerns he will solve them if he can't he will find someone who can and will. We thought we had an electrical problem we contacted Watsons for an appointment the service center told me it was the normal operation of the vehicle there was not a problem .Watsons and there employees will take care of you.

Watson East responded to this review

February 14, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. Vince

Extended Service Warranty purchase was effortless.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Zack's a quality care and customer service professional. He was both informative and entertaining during the seamless process that was highly beneficial for my needs when my original service warranty was expiring within a 30-day time period based upon time, not mileage. I originally purchased my vehicle through the Dealership, but have had it serviced elsewhere that was in closer proximity to where I reside. I would certainly recommend to friends and co-workers alike to give the Watson Dealership a try.

Great Satisfaction

by from Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania |

I think your dealership is awesome especially because you considered financing ME lol, anyway thank you for your great customer service!!

Not a good on line experience

by from Manor |

I was inquiring about a new Silverado. I was not given all the information I asked for. I bought the new Silverado at the Murrysville store. The sales staff there were much more accommodating. John Y, Ron R, and John M were very helpful!

Service Department

by from Blairsville, PA |

The service department is top notch. The quality of the repairs was excellent, and the staff kept me well-informed throughout the process. There were no surprises when I picked up my truck.

Looking for new car with great fuel economy

by from Duquesne |

Traded my 2006 Taurus, bought a new Chevy Cruze. what a great experience. No pressure. Vincent DePaul was a pleasure to deal with, Very knowledeable about their products and really listens to the needs of the customer. The process simple and painless. I love my new car, getting great gas mileage, still learning how to use all of the high tech gadgets. Overall, the service was excellent, I will definitely refer friends and family.

Was looking for a newer used truck

by from Oakmont Pa. |

I was looking for a good and nice used truck.I was not in a hurry to buy. I looked at 7 trucks at different dealers online. One of those trucks was at Watson East 45miles from where I live but was worth the trip.Vince DePaul the online contact and my salesman was nothing but helpful and answered any concerns.He made me feel very confortable in the car buying process and DID NOT pressure me at all.After all the research I did on line for value of trucks Vince and I negotiated what I felt was a good price.The truck was in great shape and well taken care of.He gave me the car fax that showed the trucks service record and I was very happy to see how often it was in for oil changes and other typical mantaince. I would recommend Vince DePaul and all I have met at Blairsville Watson and I will be a repeat customer.It has be a month since I bought my truck and am very happy with my purchase.no hidden problems