Watson East

681 Route 22 Hwy W, Blairsville, PA 15717

New 877-249-3343
Used 877-236-9811
Service 866-413-8351

"Where Cars and Trucks Cost Less"

Looking for new car with great fuel economy

by from Duquesne |

Traded my 2006 Taurus, bought a new Chevy Cruze. what a great experience. No pressure. Vincent DePaul was a pleasure to deal with, Very knowledeable about their products and really listens to the needs of the customer. The process simple and painless. I love my new car, getting great gas mileage, still learning how to use all of the high tech gadgets. Overall, the service was excellent, I will definitely refer friends and family.

Was looking for a newer used truck

by from Oakmont Pa. |

I was looking for a good and nice used truck.I was not in a hurry to buy. I looked at 7 trucks at different dealers online. One of those trucks was at Watson East 45miles from where I live but was worth the trip.Vince DePaul the online contact and my salesman was nothing but helpful and answered any concerns.He made me feel very confortable in the car buying process and DID NOT pressure me at all.After all the research I did on line for value of trucks Vince and I negotiated what I felt was a good price.The truck was in great shape and well taken care of.He gave me the car fax that showed the trucks service record and I was very happy to see how often it was in for oil changes and other typical mantaince. I would recommend Vince DePaul and all I have met at Blairsville Watson and I will be a repeat customer.It has be a month since I bought my truck and am very happy with my purchase.no hidden problems

Great sales and service experience at Watson East

by from Johnstown, PA |

If you are looking for a new or used Chevrolet, Buick car or truck, or in fact a wonderful used car, you should give Vincent DePaul, Internet Manager for Watson East in Blairsville a call. We just purchased a used car that looks like it came off the showroom floor. The price was important and Vincent gave us a great deal! From the time we talked to Vincent on the phone to finalizing our purchase and driving our car home, we could not have been more pleased. Michael Furnari, Watson?s General Sales Manager also greeted us and answered any questions we had regarding car and the warranty. It was truly a great buying experience and everyone was very professional! Watson East is located at 681 Route 22 Highway West, Blairsville, PA

Great Sales Experience!

by from Johnstown, Pa |

If you are looking for a new or used Chevrolet, Buick car or truck, or in fact a wonderful used car, you should give Vincent DePaul, Internet Manager for Watson East in Blairsville a call. We just purchased a used car that looks like it came off the showroom floor. The price was important and Vincent gave us a great deal! From the time we talked to Vincent on the phone to finalizing our purchase and driving our car home, we could not have been more pleased. Michael Furnari, Watson?s General Sales Manager also greeted us and answered any questions we had regarding the car and its warranty. It was truly a great buying experience and the Customer Service was excellent! Everyone was very professional. Rick Forsyth, Finance Manager, did a great job too. Vince can be reached at (866) 247-8841. His email is: vince.depaul@watsoneast.com. Watson East is located at 681 Route 22 Highway West, Blairsville, PA (888) 547-6870.

Great service

by from Armagh, PA |

Great, fast service. Jackie was a wonderful salesperson. She was not pushy and made me feel very comfortable.

FANTASTIC

by from latrobe, pa |

Love the dealership. I bought a car there 3 years ago and loved it. Did the same this time. Rick was great. I told them what I wanted my payments to be and that is what I got. I even got the extended warranty thrown in the for same price. I got a new 2011 Cruze. I would highly recommend this dealership. No hassles, just frindliness. FANTASTIC.