Star Buick GMC Cadillac of Quakertown

480 NW End Blvd, Quakertown, PA 18951

New 888-218-0940
Used 888-453-5047
Service 888-691-7758

Star is the #1 GM Dealer in Northeast Pennsylvania!

Great service!

by from Allentown, PA |

Good customer service....got a nice used vehicle for a good price! Would recommend them to others who are in need of a used vehicle.

Highly recommend Star Car Quakertown; Trustworthy!

by from Quakertown, Pennsylvania |

Highly recommend Star Car Buick GMC Cadillac Quakertown!! I purchased a 2013 Kia Rio with 35,000 miles this weekend. I am a first time buyer without credit. I have dealt with other car dealerships in my search for a new car and Star Car Quakertown has blown all of the competitors out of the water. The Salesmen are very down to earth and are there to help you find a car that fits your needs, without shaking you down for everything you are worth... I was very impressed with the amount that they are able work with your financial situation, income and credit score. I traded in an older car with high mileage and the trade in value was above market value.. My down payment was no more than my more most recent paycheck which was awesome because I could not produce any more cash than that at the time. The car that I purchased came with a lifetime power train warranty which covers the engine, transmission, and any other issue under the hood that may occur during the time that I own the vehicle. We sealed the deal late on a Friday night and I came back the next morning to pick the vehicle up and sign the paperwork. When I returned to finish the purchase, they informed me that they were able to decrease the payment per month that I agreed upon by $20 (which is a lot over a period of time) and were also able to offer me a 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty as well with no extra charge, plus the lifetime power train warranty. A 100,000 Mile bumper to bumper warranty differs from a lifetime power train warranty; the lifetime power train warranty covers all issues that occurs with the engine, transmission and all other parts under the hood such as water pump, timing belt and radiator. The bumper to bumper warranty covers any other non-mechanical issues that may occur with the vehicle such as the window motors, tie rods, the vehicle's electronics, audio system, air conditioning system, suspension components and mostly everything else that is part of the vehicle. If any issue occurs with the vehicle it can and will be towed at no cost to the dealership's service center if I am within 50 miles of the service center. If I am more than 50 miles, it can be towed at no cost to any ASE certified mechanic to do the repairs and the rental car is provided at no cost during the duration of repair. Needless to say, I am beyond satisfied with my purchase and will certainly return to Star Car Quakertown in the future and would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. I am able to drive a car that fits my needs, with piece of mind, that if anything were to ever randomly occur with the car -- I will be able to have it fixed without spending any money out of pocket and I'll have a rental car at no cost to get me to and from work if anything were to ever happen with my vehicle. The vehicle I purchased was fully tested by the dealership prior to purchase, so I don't expect any issues but it is great to know that I would be covered if there were any! A++

No closure

by from Quakertown, PA |

I originally reached out to see what my options would be to end my lease early and potentially lower my payments. I was contacted at least 6 times via email and then about 3 times over the phone. I worked with one of the sales managers who requested a fair amount of information regarding my current vehicular situation. I was told I'd receive a call back with more information, REGARDLESS of outcome. I NEVER received a call back after I tried to call them approximately 3 times with 3 messages left. So, more than likely, they were unable to find a "solution" to my request; which is fine, but if you say you're going to call a potential customer back, then DO IT. Customer lost..

Service??

by from Center Valley, PA |

You might be able to purchase/lease a car from Star. You will not be able to get it in for service though. Called at 8am for a simple tire rotation. They were booked all week. This was an emergency situation and the could not accommodate a customer. Plan on servicing your vehicle elsewhere.

April 9, 2015

I apologize for not getting you in right away to rotate your tires. Our goal is to accommodate our customers to the best of our ability and I'm sorry this was not the case when you called. I did want to call you to personally apologize and get you in right away, however you did not leave your name, so I was unable to do so. I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you could please call me, I would greatly appreciate it. Holly Jarrett, owner

2014 gmc Sierra

by from Toms river New Jersey |

For anybody that's thinking about purchasing a vehicle star is the place to to do it I have four GMC dealerships within 20 minutes of me here in New Jersey I traveled to star which is over two hours away because of two reasons price was the first reason second was I was dealing with a lady by the name of Libby over the Internet and telephone for a few weeks Libby is awesome she answered all my questions there was no pressure just kept in contact throughout the whole process & when I went to the dealership I met with Josh The commercial truck guy he delivered on everything that he said he was going to do and then some they want to came to the finances I dealt with Michael another key player at Star not only did I get the truck for the price I wanted I got an exceptionally low finance rate to put a smile on everybody's face I got to commend the owners of this dealership for training there employees the way they do from one business owner to another you got it all over the other dealerships and I'm deathly going to keep you in mind when I need more work trucks sincerely Anthony Lamanna proud owner of my new GMC work truck

my review

by from allentown pa |

Prompt customer service, very friendly, I did not buy from them because the vehicke I wanted was already sold.

Great experience buying a vehicle at Star

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

Over the past four months, I have been looking for a used Corvette with low mileage that was in good to great condition. I was disappointed in the conditions and unreasonable prices of the cars that I look at in my travels between three states. As I was about to put my search on hold, I found a 2004 Corvette on line at the Star Buick GMC Cadillac dealership in Quakertown, PA. By telephone, I talked to Jay Alhadad, Sales Consultant, and he assured me that this car met my requirements. With a little hesitation because of past assurances that turned out false, I traveled 110 miles to see the car. Well, he was right. With some fair negotiations on everyone?s part, I bought the car. Jay is a professional and the first sales representative of the 10 cars I looked at from other dealerships that did not give me spin on the car. The buying experience was great and I would recommend Star to everyone.

poor preparation, and ad representation

by from cedar knolls, nj |

I came to this dealership on an hour and half ride to look at a used SRX. It had an impressing listing on the internet, the sales rep was polite and appeared to be willing to work with me. When we arrived, we were met at the door and introduced to the sales rep. He had the car out front, at the curb awaiting our arrival, I had cash in my pocket. The car was covered with dirt, but I wasn't letting that hold me back. Then I opened the passenger door, while the rep stood there like this was a done deal, oh boy! I was almost knocked over by the odor. The car reaked from cigars and cigarettes! The rep made offers of "we can clean that all up", "this isn't a problem" and a few more excuses out of embarrassment. Obviously we didn't make or consider a deal. I cannot why a dealership with such a "high" rating would place this car on their lot for offer prior to being cleaned. Now I probably would not have bought it anyway because that odor cannot be removed easily and comes back with dampness. But it still should have been attempted. This was a loss of a sale for them, loss of work time for me and my wife, and a large dissappointment and to top it all off it resulted in a blown tire on my wife's car as the result of a pothole on our trip home. They should know better as a dealer of such fine cars, this would be expected from used car dealer!

Awesome!!!!

by from Palmyra NJ |

I found my 2012 Buick Lacrosse online. Once I went to the dealership (1 hour 25 minutes away) I spoke with Jack who called me prior to my arrival. Car was on site and as described. Transaction was quick and I was on my way. Thanks Star.

Service Department is far above the rest!

by from Harleysville, PA |

Service Dept customer service is wonderful. The warm friendly atmosphere is a trait that sets them apart from the rest of the local dealerships. Shuttle and loaner car options are very rare and Star has them both.

July 23, 2013

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Customer service is our top priority, and we always try to create a friendly and helpful environment. It's great that you enjoy the shuttle and loaner car services. We try to make each visit as convenient as possible! Thanks for your review! Holly Jarrett, (215) 536-1900 , hollyj@starcar.com

Service Department is far above the rest!

by from Harleysville, PA |