Open Road Mazda of East Brunswick

Used 888-626-0432
Service 888-285-9924

Great Service, Very professional

by from Staten Island, NY |

The Staff here was amazing and provided me with excelent customer service. We were having difficulty with the bank but they6 made it happen.

great dealership to deal with

by from OLD BRIDGE ,NJ |

after having a very bad experience from a different dealership , this dealership was a breath for fresh air , they were very helpful, kept my payment in my price range , and had the car on hand . i will have to say they will have a repeat customer in me, when my lease is do.

Great Service/Sales

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

Called the salesperson I had been speaking with at Open Road Mazda ? East Brunswick ? (Darius) he came in on his day off, called ahead to have the car ready and in 3 hours (a little long but at least they were incredibly pleasant, professional and delivered exactly what they said they would without any scams) I became the new owner of a Mazda CX-5. We never once felt like they were trying to trick us or charge us more. Everything they did/said was very upfront.

10 Dealers Later!!!

by from New Jersey |

So after visiting 10 different showrooms, my last stop was at Open Road Mazda. I had the great fortune of dealing with salesman, Brian Brown. It was a very good experience, he and his management team went above and beyond in helping me with my purchase decision. I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends, family, and co-workers. The dealership staff was very friendly and was pressure-free.

My birthday gift

by from teaneck,nj |

Brian is very accomodating and relaxed, no pressure salesman, nice personality. Everyone is helpful.

Happy Customer at Mazda (zoom zoom)

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

The service at Open Road Mazda is impeccable. Our salesman Mark Rodrigo made the process of finding the right car for me a pleasant experience. He was patient and did not pressure me into making a quick purchase. This is our second purchase from this dealership and I greatly recommend Open Road Mazda for your next car purchase.

Great Service!

by from New Jersey |

Open Road made the buying process easy and straight forward. Described in detail all of the involved fees and kept in touch with me throughout my 3 month car search. The employees were polite and not overbearing.

Open Road Mazda is awesome! And so is Jack!

by from Staten Island, NY |

I am so pleased with the service and staff at Open Road Mazda! I HIGHLY recommend it!! Jack and Darius were a pleasure!

Awesome sales crew

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

These guys have to be the most awesome auto sales crew anywhere. Courteous, laid back, knowledgeable, patient, professsional. What else is there to say. Rich M. is a gem. Mazda purschase and I'd recomment them to anyone.

Verry Happy, Great JOB :-)

by from Piscataway, NJ |

While my other dealer wanted to play around with me, i called Open Road Mazda, on the phone they got me where i wanted to be price wise, and got me the model & color i wanted. I come in to fill the paper work and it was exactly the same numbers we discussed on the phone, no tricks just to get me in. Good people, very professional, highly recommeded.

Mazda 3

by from Monroe Township |

The personel was very helpful; and informative. We were able to do most of the work through the internet nad over the phone.