Open Road Mazda of East Brunswick

Used 888-626-0432
Service 888-285-9924

Great car buying experience

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

I would definitey recommend this dealership to a friend.My salesman, Brian Trainor showed me many cars without pressuring me to buy.When I finally decided on the Mazda 6. I was very excited. I came back the next day to pick it up and everything was ready.I enjoyed working with Brian and will definitely come back.

Buying a Mazda3

by from Jackson, NJ |

I went to Open Road Mazda to buy my first vehicle, and I was 100% pleased with my service. I enjoyed every minute and Felix was my dealer and he did an outstanding job. They gave me a price I was looking for, showed me all of the bells and whistles of my new car and just overall a wonderful car buying experience

Service Dept Gets an A+!

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

Whether I need a routine oil change or my car has a real problem I know my car and I will be well taken care of here. When it's a routine visit I'm in and out without issue or unexpected waiting. When something needs to be fixed I'm walked through what's needed and quoted a fair price, yes I consult Google and compare the experience of others with similar fixes. I don't mind who I deal with when I'm there but if I could choose Theresa Brown every time, I would. Whenever she helps me I leave feeling like my happiness in the work really mattered. I definitely recommend!

Love this Mazda Dealership :)

by from Poconos, PA |

After contacting several local Mazda dealerships about purchasing a Mazda CX-9, I found my dream vehicle at Open Road Mazda of East Brunswick, which is a 2 hour drive from my home. I first spoke to Jack and we set up a test drive for a CX-9. My salesman, Mark Rodrigo, was great! Mark was super friendly, extremely professional and very patient in explaining the payment options and details about the vehicle. Of course, the car buying process is not a quick one, but it was made most pleasant by all of the friendly salespeople we met at Open Road all of whom stopped to talk to us and offer us refreshments while we waited. I love my "new" CX-9. It is in impeccable condition and I was lucky to find a fully loaded certified vehicle for an excellent price! I would most definitely highly recommend Open Road Mazda....ask for Mark!!!!!!!!! Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great dealership to deal with

by from OLD BRIDGE ,NJ |

after having a very bad experience from a different dealership , this dealership was a breath for fresh air , they were very helpful, kept my payment in my price range , and had the car on hand . i will have to say they will have a repeat customer in me, when my lease is do.

Great Service/Sales

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

Called the salesperson I had been speaking with at Open Road Mazda ? East Brunswick ? (Darius) he came in on his day off, called ahead to have the car ready and in 3 hours (a little long but at least they were incredibly pleasant, professional and delivered exactly what they said they would without any scams) I became the new owner of a Mazda CX-5. We never once felt like they were trying to trick us or charge us more. Everything they did/said was very upfront.

Great Service, Very professional

by from Staten Island, NY |

The Staff here was amazing and provided me with excelent customer service. We were having difficulty with the bank but they6 made it happen.

10 Dealers Later!!!

by from New Jersey |

So after visiting 10 different showrooms, my last stop was at Open Road Mazda. I had the great fortune of dealing with salesman, Brian Brown. It was a very good experience, he and his management team went above and beyond in helping me with my purchase decision. I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends, family, and co-workers. The dealership staff was very friendly and was pressure-free.

My birthday gift

by from teaneck,nj |

Brian is very accomodating and relaxed, no pressure salesman, nice personality. Everyone is helpful.

Happy Customer at Mazda (zoom zoom)

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

The service at Open Road Mazda is impeccable. Our salesman Mark Rodrigo made the process of finding the right car for me a pleasant experience. He was patient and did not pressure me into making a quick purchase. This is our second purchase from this dealership and I greatly recommend Open Road Mazda for your next car purchase.

Great Service!

by from New Jersey |

Open Road made the buying process easy and straight forward. Described in detail all of the involved fees and kept in touch with me throughout my 3 month car search. The employees were polite and not overbearing.