Crown Ford Of Hoopeston

623 S Dixie Hwy, Hoopeston, IL 60942

Used 217-274-8074

Wonderful experience

by from Bloomington, Illinois |

I had a wonderful experience with Crown Ford of Hoopeston. The buying process was easy, they were willing to get to the price I wanted on my trade in, and they were able to make the process go smoothly and swiftly. I am impressed with the small town atmosphere as they seemed like friends rather than a business. If I get the opportunity to work with them again, I will certainly be at there door when I am ready to buy again. And I certainly recommend them to my family and friends. Keep up the good work.

February 27, 2014

Thanks for the kind words about our dealership and we look forward to taking care of you on your next vehicle.

Great customer service,even when buying preowned

by from Covington, IN |

Guys were great! We called ahead to inquire on a preowned listing. When we went to look at the car, they had it pulled into the garage out of the weather and cold. When we returned 2 days later to purchase, they had it pulled in again - out of snow and icy and in warmer garage.

February 27, 2014

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

good service cleanfacility

by from Potomac Illinois |

I had been to crown before for a recall on my 99 Ford f150. They got me right in, did the recall with no hassle. Just recently, my wife and I were looking at trucks in Hoopeston and bought a 2008 Ford f150. The sales rep Doc Moline and his boss Rick Martinas were both very helpful.

July 29, 2013

Thank you Eric and Connie. It was a pleasure working with you. Crown Ford of Hoopeston

Trustworthy Dealership

by from West Lafayette, Indiana |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone! They gave me a fair price on my trade-in and a fair price on a pre-owned van. The van was topnotch, as was the customer service and assurance that they wanted the vehicle to work for me and my family. That is old-fashioned business ethics that a person can count on. Thank you Crown Ford.

April 20, 2013

Thank you again Mike, for allowing us to earn your business. Crown Ford of Hoopeston

Best experience ever!!

by from Loda, IL |

We recently purchased a Ford Edge from Crown Ford. We had done our research and knew what we wanted. We drove over and met with Vern and test drove the vehicle. He was great and answered the few questions we still had. We were dealing with Rick during the sales process and felt so at ease during the process. We have never been made so comfortable and had a car dealer be so honest and up front. I would recommend this dealer to everyone. It is definitely worth the drive to Hoopeston to be treated right. We will definitely be back and tell everyone we know to visit them. We couldn't be happier!!!

January 28, 2013

Thanks again Rick and Kelley. It was nice meeting you and we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the future. Crown Ford of Hoopeston

We were inpressed with the whole process.

by from Fowler, IN |

I had found our Ford Five Hundred online. So we drove a little way to see the car. The representative was extremely nice and she was not pushy. I liked that! She was informative and answered all of my questions. We loved the car and they began the process of the loan. We were driving the car home that evening. They were more than happy to serve us and make sure we were comfortable with the purchase. We then received a card from the representative a few days later thanking us for the purchase. We will do service with them again in the future. Very pleased!!!!

October 9, 2012

Thanks again for your business and we look forward to taking care of you in the future. Crown Ford of Hoopeston

Best Buying Experience

by from Danville, Il |

I would just like to thank Kim and Rick at Crown Ford. There were no smoke screens, false promise, or misleads of any kind. Vehicle was exactly as described in phone conversation with Kim. I knew what I wanted before I arrived, and once I got at the dealership, they worked to get the deal done.

October 2, 2012

It was very nice working with you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your service needs. Thanks again, Crown Ford of Hoopeston

Great experience ... well worth the drive!!

by from Round Lake, IL |

I can't say enought about this dealership. We spent weeks looking for the right van and I was getting tired and weary from talking to so many dealers and salespeople, until I came across Star Chrysler/Crown Ford. After speaking with the owner, Dick, who actually answered my email inquiry and called me, we drove almost 3 hours with two young children to look at and hopefully purchase a 2010 Town & Country. The van was exactly what he said it would be, and there were NO surprises when we sat down to complete the purchase. No high pressure sales tactics, no back and forth haggling on price. He gave us a great deal up front and I felt at ease from the moment we spoke on the phone to the moment we left the dealership. This place is top notch. Very easy to deal with and honest service. Dick and his wife were great. Thank you. I guess there really is something to be said about a small town dealer! At least this one =)

August 19, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. We pride ourselves in how we do business and it's people like you that help us succeed. Enjoy your new van.

Buying a new car

by from Bismarck, ill |

We recently purchased a new edge from Crown Ford and we were very satisfied with our salesman Allen Wilson. They were very easy to work with and no high pressure. I felt they were honest with us and we liked doing business with the dealership. I will recommend them to all our family and friends.

July 26, 2012

It was truly a pleasure getting to know you guys and appreciate the referral you sent us the very next day. Thanks you again. Crown Ford of Hoopeston

Solid Buying Experience

by from Lafayette, IN |

Visited this dealership looking for a used ford pickup. Kim took the time to listen to my needs and gave me a call a week later when a truck came in on trade. Ended up working with Rick on buying the Truck and everything was as described. This dealership is staffed with caring, knowledgeable, and low pressure salespeople. With 400 miles under my belt with the new to me truck I can say that I am very satisfied with my purchase from Crown Ford.

July 24, 2012

Thanks again for allowing us to earn your business. It was a real pleasure working with you.