Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Infiniti

Service 866-608-2577

The Better Way To Buy

The best purchase experience

by from Ogdensburg,NJ |

I received and phone call from the dealer a day after my web enquiry. They accommodated my appointment day and time of arrival. When I arrived at the dear the car was up front and ready for my test drive. They had the paper work ready quickly when I returned from the test drive. The whole experience took just over two hours. My car was delivered several days later. The whole staff was very professional.

Flemington Infiniti Nightmare. Don't Lease From Th

by from Flemington, NJ |

I am a single 28 year old woman living in central New Jersey. I have leased cars before, but never from Flemington Infiniti. Here is what happened when I went in to finalize my phone deal with them on my new G60 coupe. I arrived with my mom to turn in my Altima lease(by the way 11,000 miles under the cap). The young man helped us talked about the new car and dealership. Very nice so far, even professional. The man and his manager reviewed our current car from the outside and said "looks good" you're going to be fine lets finalize paper on new one we will handle your turn in for you. Wow that was nice of them. Quickly, I was out of my Altima and driving off in my new G60. The turn in and experience were nice, easy and quick. Then, I get a letter from NISSAN STATING THAT I OWE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR DAMAGES!!!! Remember the dealer told me we were just fine la la la. Well I had my dad call and speak to salesman and manager. They say that this has nothing to do with them!!! They say that my car had cut on back seat. It DID!!! I knew it and when they TOLD me all was ok we thought it meant inclusive of small cut in fabric of seat. How is it possible that they wouldn't just look inside before they say "you're good let's get you the new car". This team misrepresented Infiniti and can cause the brand severe damage because operating like this will drive customers away. Hopefully, anyone reading this will stay far away from FLEMINGTON INFINITI. too bad all they needed to do was the right thing. Signed Disappointed Infiniti Customer Heather R

Great Experience, well worth the travel time!

by from Williampsort, MD |

We started to looking for our F350 over a month ago and finally found the one that we thought would fit our needs. John Freudenberger at Flemington Chrysler Jeep was extremely help once we found our vehicle at his location. We traveled 3 1/2 hrs. to pickup our vehicle and we can say it was well worth the trip. Everyone at Flemington Chrysler Jeep did a great job in getting us in the vehicle that we travel so far to get. Two thumbs up to John and everyone at Flemington Chrysler Jeep.

awesome experience

by from flemington NJ |

Honest, Hardworking, Organized And Friendly People Is What You Will Find Here, They Are Willing To WOrk For You And Make You Feel Like A Priority.

Web information service

by from Middlesex NJ |

I dealt with Patti Smith and she was most helpful.