Volvo of Edison

New 888-297-7581 New888-297-7581
Used 866-482-6740 Used866-482-6740
Service 877-489-1470 Service 877-489-1470

Relax New Jersey, you're in Volvo Country

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Warren, NJ |

When I bought my new Volvo S80 in 2011, I was very happy with the dealership and even happier with the sales support that I received from Cindy Innacelli. She impressed me with her knowledge of the car I wanted and worked very hard to get me a great deal. Five years later, when I was in the market for another new S80, I contacted Cindy and the buying experience was even better. She took the time to answer all my questions, from trade in value for my existing S80 to the latest technology available to meet my needs. Needless to say, I purchased another new S80 from Cindy and as usual, she spent lots of time to make sure that my wife and I were comfortable with the new features and functions before we drove off. We really appreciated her after sales support so if you are in the market for a car, don't hesitate to contact Cindy Innacelli.

Volvo of Edison responded to this review

March 13, 2016

Hello Jeff, Thank you for your outstanding review! I am so thrilled to hear that you have build such a wonderful rapport with Cindy, and that she continues to be of great assistance to you. Cindy is an excellent salesperson and she truly cares about helping her customers find the perfect vehicle to meet their needs. Cindy does a great job representing our dealership and she is a vital member of the Volvo of Edison team. Congratulations on your new S80, and thank you for being such a loyal Volvo of Edison customer! I appreciate your recommendation, and I know Cindy will be so happy to read your review. Please do not hesitate to call us or stop in if we can be of any assistance to you in the future. Enjoy your new S80! Best, Joel Casser, Internet Sales Manager

Wow, this place is Great!

by from Lakewood, NJ |

I arrived at this dealership, not knowing what to really expect, my credit is not so good, and I really didn't want to waste my time. Within minutes of arriving I was introduced to Rob Sorg, he was very polite and respectful. He got right to work, and within 30 minutes he provided me a great offer. (Sigh of Relief) This dealership is like a family and everyone is polite, relaxed, and always smiling. It was really such a pleasure to be in such a great environment, because we all know how stressful buying a car can be sometimes. Well I have purchased 3 different cars, from 3 different dealerships, and I have to say I have never felt as comfortable as Rob, Loriann, and Mike made me feel. Thank you guys so much for everything, and I love my new car. If I ever needed another car, or knew someone who did, I wouldn't think twice about recommending Rob Sorg and the Volvo of Edison Family.

The absolute very best!

by from Bayonne, NJ |

Sales team was knowledgable and helpful. Worked with me to find the best options for my needs. They offered me a fair and reasonable deal. No pressure whatsoever. I am a customer for life.

Volvo of Edison responded to this review

May 7, 2016

Hello Chris, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on your new car purchase! Your review made my day! I love hearing from satisfied customers! I'm so pleased that you had a great car buying experience with our staff and that they assisted you in finding the perfect car to match your needs. Thank you for choosing Volvo of Edison and for your recommendation. Enjoy your new car! Best, Joel Casser, Internet Sales Manager

Excellent Service

by from Old Bridge, New Jersey |

If you care a lot about service after you've purchased your car, then Volvo of Edison is the ideal place to buy your car from. When I took my XC60 to them recently for a minor adjustment on my backup camera, they did not stop working on it till I was fully happy and satisfied. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who values excellent customer service.

Great dealership and great staff!

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

Purchased a Certified XC60 from our salesman Rich Cioffi and Sales Manager Mike Battglia. Overall was a great experience and was a pleasure to work with. Look forward to buying our next Volvo when our other lease is up! - Kerri and David

From great to terrible in 10 emails

by from Westbury, NY |

When I left this dealership I thought I had found a really good, caring dealer. In fact, I was going to come on this very page and write how great Cindy Innacelli, Mike Battaglia and all the rest of the staff were. I was going to come back and buy the rest of my cars here for as long as I could. That all changed when I realized my car has no state inspection on the windshield. When I inquired as to when I would receive my inspection sticker I was met with resistance. I was told it was my responsibility to have the vehicle inspected. When I pointed out this was in violation of NYS registration guidelines I was met with hostility. In fact I just got off the phone with a very different Mike Battaglia, General Manager of Operations. He was incredibly rude and angry. When I pointed out that his dealership needed to provide a valid state inspection I was told "that's on you". When I offered that they could simply cut me a check for the cost he laughed in my face.  Avoid this dealership at all costs; you are simply a number to them and when the deal is complete you will be thought of as burden, not a human being.

Very friendly without being phoney

by from Union,NJ |

I looked at two other dealerships. I knew someone who had bought a pre-owned certified car at Volvo of Edison and was very pleased with their purchase and service. The salesperson, Cindy, was very helpful without being pushy. She was extremely detail oriented and knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. This dealership is 20 miles from my home and the car was not really the color I wanted or I would have bought a car from her. It was a pleasure doing business with her!

Repairs

by from Edison, NJ |

Very helpful and friendly. Did their best to complete the work as quickly as possible.

Wonderful Experience-Great Dealership and Service!

by from Belle Mead, NJ |

This is my first time buying from Volvo Edison but it sure won't be the last. The service we received from John Maxton was excellent and we are very happy with our new Volvo. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a fair deal and great customer service.

Outstanding experience with the quality of repairs

by from Franklin Park,NJ |

Outstanding experience with the quality of repairs, honest staff and very prompt response.