Volvo Of Edison

(4.4) 9 Reviews

842 Rte 1, Edison, NJ 08817

Great dealership and great staff!

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

Purchased a Certified XC60 from our salesman Rich Cioffi and Sales Manager Mike Battglia. Overall was a great experience and was a pleasure to work with. Look forward to buying our next Volvo when our other lease is up! - Kerri and David

From great to terrible in 10 emails

by from Westbury, NY |

When I left this dealership I thought I had found a really good, caring dealer. In fact, I was going to come on this very page and write how great Cindy Innacelli, Mike Battaglia and all the rest of the staff were. I was going to come back and buy the rest of my cars here for as long as I could. That all changed when I realized my car has no state inspection on the windshield. When I inquired as to when I would receive my inspection sticker I was met with resistance. I was told it was my responsibility to have the vehicle inspected. When I pointed out this was in violation of NYS registration guidelines I was met with hostility. In fact I just got off the phone with a very different Mike Battaglia, General Manager of Operations. He was incredibly rude and angry. When I pointed out that his dealership needed to provide a valid state inspection I was told "that's on you". When I offered that they could simply cut me a check for the cost he laughed in my face.  Avoid this dealership at all costs; you are simply a number to them and when the deal is complete you will be thought of as burden, not a human being.

Very friendly without being phoney

by from Union,NJ |

I looked at two other dealerships. I knew someone who had bought a pre-owned certified car at Volvo of Edison and was very pleased with their purchase and service. The salesperson, Cindy, was very helpful without being pushy. She was extremely detail oriented and knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. This dealership is 20 miles from my home and the car was not really the color I wanted or I would have bought a car from her. It was a pleasure doing business with her!

Repairs

by from Edison, NJ |

Very helpful and friendly. Did their best to complete the work as quickly as possible.

Wonderful Experience-Great Dealership and Service!

by from Belle Mead, NJ |

This is my first time buying from Volvo Edison but it sure won't be the last. The service we received from John Maxton was excellent and we are very happy with our new Volvo. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a fair deal and great customer service.

Outstanding experience with the quality of repairs

by from Franklin Park,NJ |

Outstanding experience with the quality of repairs, honest staff and very prompt response.

Great, honest dealership

by from Philadelphia, PA |

While I was shopping for my used car I had contacted Volvo of Edison about several cars, none of which I followed up with initially; I'm in Philly so it was no jog to get to the location to look at cars in person. During my general car hunt, the staff at Edison was helpful, respectful and not overbearing in the least. Several associates kindly followed up after our initial contact but pretty much left me alone to make my decisions without pestering me. When I did find the deal I was looking for, it happened to be at Edison Volvo and at that point I had little apprehension going into the deal. Aside from a long drive to and from, each of the staff members I dealt with made the buying process very smooth. They were meticulous about getting everything in order and making me aware of all my options. Also very honest about the car's condition and why the pricing was what it was.

Wonderful Experience from beginning to end

by from Cranbury, NJ |

We were repeat customers this time but Brian McMahon didn't take us for granted. He was diligent in searching for the color S80 we wanted and got the car from Maryland. Paul Forino assisted in making the deal happen by giving us the terms we wanted/needed and assisted with a "loaner" car when our new vehicle couldn't be delivered in time to replace our leased car in order for us to attend our son's high school graduation in style. Dan Graff was excellent in completing our transaction quickly efficiently and thoroughly. This dealership is a pleasure to deal with from browsing for a new or used car, to negotiating a deal through to closing and then service is always solid and reliable.

Volvo of Edison

by from 19056 |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. No pressure and very friendly. I will buy all future cars at this dealership.