Dean Patterson Chevrolet

101 Pleasant Valley Blvd, Altoona, PA 16602

New 877-358-3217
Used 888-616-6719
Service 866-981-1748

From you first test drive through your routine maintanence it is our goal to be your dealer for LIFE!

Great experience

by from saltsburg, pa |

We had inquired about a used vehicle. When we arrived the vehicle in question was waiting. Ron gave us the keys so we could test drive while he appraised our trade. Came back worked the deal all everything was processed and we left with our vehicle in 2 hours. One of the best car buying experiences I have had.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I purchased a 2013 Silverado from Chris (Homer) Simpson. What a great buying experience. Every promise was kept and Chris was professional, knowledgeable, and honest with us throughout the buying experience. We drove from Pittsburgh Pa to look at trucks and I like buying from my hometown. I also have sent people who drove from Pittsburgh to see Chris and bought vehicles. I highly recommend Chris but unfortunately do not trust or like the service department at all. Very poor taste in my mouth when it comes to service. I've been a parts & service director for 25+ years and this department needs a lot of help. Get off thee stools and greet your customer at their vehicle when they drive through the door.

Still hoping for a miracle...

by from Bellefonte, PA |

I was first contacted by one of their sales reps after e-mailing them about my interest in a vehicle they've had on their lot for some time now. I had explained my situation in detail and with a preliminary check done, looked like a deal could be made. I had just purchased a vehicle from another dealership a couple months prior to contacting Dean Patterson Chevrolet. The Vehicle I bought was Motor Trend certified and was bought out of need to help transport my disabled mother. She now has her own vehicle and it just so happened that Dean Patterson has the one vehicle that I've been looking for and wanting for a long time now. Went in with my trade and all my info. Their first run at a deal was a bust and it left me very discouraged and I let my temper get the best of me. I e-mailed their sales rep. back and I did apologize for that. They are a large dealership with a lot of options at their disposal. God willing, I'm still hoping for a miracle that a deal can be made.

Great for me

by from Homer City, PA |

The salesman that assisted me was very slow to respond via email. I ended up driving an hour to the dealership on a whim. They worked with me, even though I had a pretty difficult situation. After waiting for the bank for a few hours, I was approved and left with a newly detailed WRX. My only complaint is that the cigarette lighter and passenger window do not work and they put their stickers on the rear of the car. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car, however.

Ouestion on air conditioning leak

by from Altoona, PA |

Called on 4-11-13 and i had a question about whether i was getting into a big expense or not on my air conditioning problem. i asked for a service technicin and the fellow that answerd the phone was very rude and stated "WE ARE BUSY AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR QUESTIONS". So I said ok, but I was insulted and thought to myself what a way to do business. I called Stuckey's and said the same thing to the tech. I was told that someone would get back to me. In about one hour I was called back and the gentlemen was very polite told me what he thought it would be and even took the time to explain how to do it. He stated if i could not get it it would only cost me forty dollars. The line was plugged up and coming up through the drivers side on floor. Treatment like that is unacceptable and I would never do my business there or recommend a friend.

Poor Service

by from Claysburg, PA |

They knew what was wrong with my new car, but they did not fix it. I had to take it to another dealership to repair the leak.

Dean Patterson Chevrolet responded to this review

June 5, 2012

Thank you for your feedback Spyder. I do apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunication. We do strive for a great customer experience during and after the sale. This includes the level of service we provide. The only way we can improve our process is to carefully review all of our customers experience, good or bad. If you would like to discuss this with me, you can reach me, Jason Squires, directly at 814-942-2222, or at jsquires@deanpatterson.com. Again, thank you for your feedback.

great sales staff

by from Altoona PA |

one of the best buying experience, great price, great finance had me in and out in no time.