Parkway Ford Lincoln CDJR

311 Commercial Pkwy, Dover, OH 44622

New 888-632-6098 New 888-632-6098
Used 888-203-6107 Used 888-203-6107
Service 888-203-6184 Service 888-203-6184

Welcome to the "NEW" Parkway Superstore!

Helpfulness, Professionalism and Honest

by from Strasburg, OH |

I hardly know where to start. Ron Farver has truly been the BEST auto salesman that I have ever encountered! When we purchased the car he could not have been more helpful! He has assisted me with everything from repairs to installing the cell phone information to answering my numerous questions about various items related to my Dodge Avenger. Additionally, a couple of months ago we had to replace the dash lights panel (?) and were told that Parkway was willing to split the cost with us. Imagine my GREAT surprise when we went to pick up the car and was told that we did not have to pay anything - it had been taken care of by their warranty person!!! I do not believe there are very many automobile dealers around the country who would have taken care of this in such a great manner. I believe most would have taken our money and pocketed it!. If there are any awards for Auto Dealers and Auto Salesmen, I am 100% endorsing Mr. Mears (owner of Parkway) and Ron Farver, Salesman for that award! The larger the award the BETTER. A million thank yous from a very satisfied customer. Barbara Stockert

Very friendly salesman

by from Navarre Ohio |

Chris Bolek you're A1 in our book! He had our 2014 Nissan Rouge washed waxed and ready to go.Great job! Thank You!

Happy challenger owner

by from Coshocton Ohio |

Tim and all the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable on the car I bought . They went out of their way to make sure I got a great deal

Worth the Drive

by from New Franklin, OH |

My wife found the Durango we wanted on cars.com but the dealer was about 40 miles away. Best decision ever to go there and look anyway. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE at this dealership was pleasant and helpful throughout the buying process. Easiest car purchase ever thanks to Sales Associate Ron Farver. Kept us informed every step of the way. Well worth the drive. I would recommend this dealer to everyone. Also, hats off to the guys who prepped it for pickup. This is a preowned vehicle with some miles on it but it was absolutely sparkling clean when we came back to get it.

Mark Carroll is the BEST salesman ever!

by from DeepSouth, Arkansas |

I was looking to trade-in my 2011 F-250 Super Duty and purchase a new Ford 4x4. I was referred to Parkway Ford and Mark Carroll specifically by Adam Bechtol. After speaking with Mark on the phone, WOW, I realized that this man knew exactly how to talk to people and made me feel like he cared about me personally. Because that it what is important to me, people who care about me. I am sensitive, and Mark had the softest tones in his voice and really touched me with his words. Once I met Mark, I knew that I had made the right decision to come to Parkway Ford and deal with Mark. He met me with the warmest of handshakes, and as our eyes met, I knew that this was going to be the beginning of a really close friendship. Mark situated me in a brand new 2016 F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4x4. He explained to me all the bells and whistles that were offered and even accompanied me on my test drive. NOW THAT WAS FUN. Anyways, I bought the truck, and Mark and I still stay in contact to this day. Sharing our life stories and laughing at each others jokes. MARK HAS TO BE THE BEST SALESMAN EVER!

Love my new Charger!

by from New Philadelphia OH |

Mark was very sensitive to my needs. He knew what I wanted and found it for me. AND, he did not treat me as a "Dumb Woman" which I have had happen before. The stereo ROCKS and That was a must! Drives smooth and quiet, but plenty of spunk, great car!

Parkway Ford Lincoln CDJR responded to this review

July 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your business!

Great purchase experience!

by from Dover, OH |

My wife and I just purchased a new 2015 Fusion AWD from Parkway Ford Lincoln. We were professionally assisted by Mark Carroll and it was a very painless, no pressure, experience. We were pleased with the price offered for the Fusion and for the fair value of our trade-in. Mark was great to deal with and we will be back when the time comes to purchase another vehicle.

Great Salesman & Service

by from Gnadenhutten, Ohio |

I just bought a 2015 Ford Escape SE from Mark. He gave me a great deal, was very pleasant & didn't push me to buy. He was a big help from start to finish. I will definitely come back to him the next time I am in the market for a new car.

Not so Happy

by from Kimbolton, Ohio |

I bought a car off the used car lot that needed a new tail light. I got my car in the middle of Aug and this is now the end of Sept. I have yet to get my tail light replaced. The first time they got the tail light in it was the wrong side, the second time it wasn't the right color and now I had to call them to find out if the third one is in and they can't get me in for another week. I have talked to the upper people and they only thing that they have offered is an I'm sorry. They haven't offered anything for my time or gas. I live 45 mins away so it's not like around the bend. So no way that I would recommend them for anything.

Parkway Ford Lincoln CDJR responded to this review

November 14, 2014

We apologize for not replying sooner. Thank you for coming back into Parkway and letting us resolve this issue. We appreciate your business and please contact us if you need anything in the future. Thank you, Darby Boltz

Incredible dealership and salesperson

by from St. Clair, Michigan |

We drove down from Michigan to buy a 2012 Ford Focus. Along the way we ran into traffic and were late, and the salesman Tony waited around for us. He had most of the paper work ready to go and we purchased our car and were back on the road in no time. Great experience, dealership, and salesman.