Parkway Ford Lincoln CDJR

311 Commercial Pkwy, Dover, OH 44622

New 888-632-6098
Used 888-203-6107
Service 888-203-6184

Welcome to the "NEW" Parkway Superstore!

Love my new Charger!

by from New Philadelphia OH |

Mark was very sensitive to my needs. He knew what I wanted and found it for me. AND, he did not treat me as a "Dumb Woman" which I have had happen before. The stereo ROCKS and That was a must! Drives smooth and quiet, but plenty of spunk, great car!

Parkway Ford Lincoln CDJR responded to this review

July 29, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your business!

Great purchase experience!

by from Dover, OH |

My wife and I just purchased a new 2015 Fusion AWD from Parkway Ford Lincoln. We were professionally assisted by Mark Carroll and it was a very painless, no pressure, experience. We were pleased with the price offered for the Fusion and for the fair value of our trade-in. Mark was great to deal with and we will be back when the time comes to purchase another vehicle.

Great Salesman & Service

by from Gnadenhutten, Ohio |

I just bought a 2015 Ford Escape SE from Mark. He gave me a great deal, was very pleasant & didn't push me to buy. He was a big help from start to finish. I will definitely come back to him the next time I am in the market for a new car.

Not so Happy

by from Kimbolton, Ohio |

I bought a car off the used car lot that needed a new tail light. I got my car in the middle of Aug and this is now the end of Sept. I have yet to get my tail light replaced. The first time they got the tail light in it was the wrong side, the second time it wasn't the right color and now I had to call them to find out if the third one is in and they can't get me in for another week. I have talked to the upper people and they only thing that they have offered is an I'm sorry. They haven't offered anything for my time or gas. I live 45 mins away so it's not like around the bend. So no way that I would recommend them for anything.

Parkway Ford Lincoln CDJR responded to this review

November 14, 2014

We apologize for not replying sooner. Thank you for coming back into Parkway and letting us resolve this issue. We appreciate your business and please contact us if you need anything in the future. Thank you, Darby Boltz

Incredible dealership and salesperson

by from St. Clair, Michigan |

We drove down from Michigan to buy a 2012 Ford Focus. Along the way we ran into traffic and were late, and the salesman Tony waited around for us. He had most of the paper work ready to go and we purchased our car and were back on the road in no time. Great experience, dealership, and salesman.

Good Services pleasant sales man

by from Millersburg, OH |

Mark was very cooperative and knowledgeable about the Lincoln MKX. HE made buying the car pleasant because of his low key approach. I would certainly recommend friend to see Mark for their automotive needs. MARK WAS A GREAT SALES MAN!!!!!!!!

Smooth transaction

by from Streetsboro, OH |

I pulled up a used car on cars.com, went out to the dealer, took a test ride, and bought the car. All in all it was a smooth transaction.

Great buying experience

by from Dover, Ohio |

I have tried in the past to purchase a vehicle from this location with no luck. They were just unwilling to deal at all. They have recently been purchased by another local dealership, so I tried again . The buying experience was flawless and they are looking to sell new cars, so they were willing to give me a good deal. I did complete the purchase and would highly recommend them. Everyone was friendly and professional. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle you definitely want to give them a serious look.

Great buying Experience!

by from Dover, OH |

We began looking for a new car on Parkway Fords website and was contacted by a wonderful salesman, Ron.He was very patient never pushed and was always very supportive. He found us exactly what we thought were looking for. But after driving it we changed our minds. Ron never blinked he went right to work and found us 3 of the new model by the next morning. We then decided to change models again. I called Ron that same morning and by the time I got off work he had found us 3 of that model to consider. He was great about us changing our minds. We were treated like good friends by everyone at the dealership. Ron told us they wanted us to be happy with our purchase and his goal was for us to get what we wanted. We ended up purchasing a car from them that night. I am so excited I love my new car! Thanks Parkway and Ron! We will go back when we need to purchase another vehicle.

Parkway Ford Lincoln

by from Sandyville, Oh |

Had a great experience here ar Parkway. They went all out to get us in our new the same day. Everyone was so kind and respectful. They will be our dealer of choice from now on.

2014 Mustang

by from New Philadelphia, Ohio |

I purchased my 2014 mustang from Parkview ford in Dover Ohio and I received excellent service from the sales lady right down to the finance manager. The sales lady explained all detailes of my new Mustang when I went to pick it up. I had to order it and it took just two days to come in and be ready to pick up. I always got excellent service whenever I took my 2007 Mustang in for oil changes or repaires. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.