Parkway Nissan

(3.0) 2 Reviews

877 Commercial Pkwy, Dover, OH 44622

Rude, disorganized, question their honesty

by from new philadelphia, oh |

I went in looking for a used car. They tried to hide some faulty body work that had been done. They referenced the most expensive retail value guide in pricing their vehicle but offered me below the least expensive trade in value guide on my car in excellent condition. They didn't like the offer I suggested and instead of talking to me reasonably they indiscreetly got the sales manager (A big guy who they obviously use to try and intimidate) who stood while we talked instead of sitting so we could discuss the purchase. They presented no alternative and We quickly started to leave. While around the corner I heard the sales manager start to laugh at me and say something rude about me. I asked the salesman and he confirmed the laugh was about me. It's sad...I was a serious buyer and have since bought a car I'm very happy with. If they had talked to me respectfully or counteroffered we may have gotten somewhere. But instead they were completely rude and unprofessional. The facility is clean and I'm sure the new building will be beautiful.

Hands down the Best!

by from Canton, ohio |

I was looking for a reasonably priced used car(hard to do these days) when I found an HHR that I liked with a good price. I hate...HATE buying cars 90% of the sales people are hard to deal with. when I called to make sure the car was still there, I talked to Matt Smith, when I arrived I met with Matt ( a very big intimidating fellow) and to my relief he was a very personable guy and great to talk with. This dealer ship not only met my expectations but exceeded them. They got me a great loan, with a great rate...and not once did I feel any sort of pressure. truly an outstanding experience. If you are looking for a new or used car, I highly recommend Parkway... and ask for Matt. this review is written by a very satisfied costumer!!!!!