Flemington Subaru

Service 888-635-0204

The Better Way to Buy

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Lebanon NJ |

I was set on purchasing a new Forrester. I went to Subaru Flemington and there was one vehicle left that met the specs that i was looking for. Apparently, Forresters are a hot item and dont stay in stock very long. i had done my research and saw what the fair market value of both my trade in and the new vehicle. when i sat down and talked numbers, they gave me a price below my researched price and my trade in at a number that was on or close to what i expected. there were no games or gimmicks, everything was laid out in front of me on a printout. it literally took an hour to get everything done. these guys are great! We worked with bob as well as both managers who were extremely helpful. i never had an easier car buying experience than i did at Flemington Subaru.

Made it easy

by from Newark, DE |

I found the Subaru I wanted (Impreza wagon, manual transmission, heated seats) on Cars.com. I advised my local dealer but they did not follow through in obtaining the car. So I contacted Flemington directly. I was able to do most of the deal over the phone/email, with no hassles. No pressure at all from the finance manager, in fact he skipped over all the silly stuff (extended warranty, undercoating, etc.). Was in and out in about 45 minutes. Seems like a really nice place to buy a car from, I can't see them putting any pressure on or hassling a customer. Had to drive about 140 miles round trip but worth it. Also got to enjoy the ride back with my nice new car.

No pressure, no hassles

by from Glen Gardner, NJ |

Had seen the car listed on Cars.com, called the dealer to check whether car was still available. Went to dealership, test drove, and purchased. The complete looking, asking questions, test drive, and bargaining were hassle free, never did I feel pressure. (And a test drive discount on the advertised price!) Will buy from Flemington Subaru again.

Great Place to buy a car

by from Holland,Pa |

Friendly no pressure and fair dealership.