Moon Township Ford

5304 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA 15108

Good people and a good deal.

by from Spring City, PA |

I was shopping for a Certified Pre Owned 2009 Z4 and found a few locally (within 50 miles), but the one from Devon Hill had all the options I desired. The test drive was extensive and really helped me make my decision. I didn't feel rushed or pressured (I went back and forth with them on the phone several times before coming in to ink the deal). I was a LITTLE disappointed in the price I had to pay for the vehicle as they weren't willing to come down much from their sticker price (they only had it on the lot for a short time, the price shown was 'low' KBB value AND it was fully loaded), BUT after all was said and done, I DO feel like I paid a fair price for the vehicle.

Great experience

by from New York |

This dealer is great. I live in New York City and was looking ALL OVER for a fair price on late-model VW Golf TDI. After months of searching on Cars.com, I stumbled onto the perfect car. There was only one problem (or so I thought): The car was in Pittsburgh! Actually, it was at Moon Township Ford. I called the phone number on the cars.comc listing, and spoke with Brandon. He helped me get a fair deal for the VW over the phone, and gave me a no-nonsense offer on my trade-in. He was even more than happy to drive the Golf TDI to the nearest VW Dealership, where the car was inspected, and found to be in tip-top shape. Soon, my girlfriend and I hopped in my crappy Honda, drove to 6 hours to Pittsburgh, and picked up the VW Golf (the Honda stayed in Pittsburg). The Golf TDI is great, and we didn't have to bother with refueling on our way back to New York, as the TDI has a 600 mile range! The whole deal was done over the phone, and via email. There were no surprises when I arrived, and we only spent about 90 mins at the dealership, which included a test drive, and all of the financing paper work! I've dealt with a log of slime-ball car dealers in New York City, and this was by far the easiest, most pleasant car deal I've ever made. Brandon (the salesman) really went out of his way to make sure that I was completely happy, and that all my requests were honored. No hidden fees, no surprises, and a dealer that sticks by his word. Amazing, simply amazing!

Buying experience was non stressful.

by from Monaca, pa |

The staff was extremely helpful in all areas of my purchase. My requests were dealt with in a knowledgable and respectful manner! The sales staff was friendly and eager to make a deal that was reasonable and fair to the dealership and me.

Great salesperson

by from Aliquippa, pa |

Z is awesome. Made the whole experience enjoyable and easy

Great service

by from Moon Township, PA |

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Really listened to what I wanted and needed and then help me find the best car for me!

April 22, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Moon Township Ford. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Great Service!

by from Sarver, Pennsylvania |

I have bought my last 5 car from Moon Twp. Ford. They have been GREAT!

April 8, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Joann. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Good service, clean waiting room good coffee.

by from Sheraden, Pittsburgh Pa. |

I have a 2011 Ford Escape they inspected the car change oil check all fluids found out why my tired was always going flat, that I had them check about 3 times befor that ,the man found a nail in the tire he did a good job with the car was happy that I did not have to worrie about getting a flat tire. When I go on trips.staff very helpful alway when in there. Thank you. Need places to set out side in summer,

used car buyer

by from mckeesrocks,pa |

my salesman Thomas was amazing and helpful in everyway and is still helping me by answering any questions that I may have on my vehicle. I was always unsure of car salesman because of the way I was treated in the past. I have since changed my mind after visiting your dealership. I left with a used car Honda crv and i love driving it. thank you

April 8, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Moon Township Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

Maintenance service dept

by from Aliquippa , PA |

Ford Escape staff was great in maintenance things I didn't understand she helped me with didn't know about the 5 oil changes and inspection on the vehicle plus the rewards program it was great to go to a dealership where they are helpful and not just looking for your cash !!!!

April 1, 2016

Catherine, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.

Great Service

by from Coraopolis,PA |

Your service department was very courteous and polite. They always try their best to please the customers.