Moon Township Ford

(4.5) 8 Reviews

5304 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA 15108

Happy Mainers!!!

by from Machias, ME |

After searching for 3 months online, we finally found the ideal vehicle for our family at Moon Township Ford and even though it was over 900 miles away, Internet Sales Manager Brandon and his GSM made it well worth the travel time and expenses for my husband to make the trip from Maine over Easter weekend. Within 48 hours of finding the Chevy Traverse online, my husband was signing the paperwork in PA and we could not have been more pleased with the entire transaction. They were extremely responsive, accommodating and personable and the vehicle was exactly as described. Thank you Moon Township Ford. Highly recommended dealership!!

Service awful!!

by from Imperial, PA |

I went into the service shop. My car was covered under warranty they never called me back to let me know when my car was going to be done. I had to call them to find out and the service writer was not helpful at all. I then finally pick up my car two days later never had a rental offered to me. I also went in the service writer just handed my service bill and said go to the cashier no explanation about my car service. Then I went to the cashier they handed me my key I said where is my car? She pointed down the the side of the building and said somewhere down there. Had to walk all the way down the building to find my car. What is that they were not busy at all not a car in the service area the only thing they had time to do was BBQ and stand around. I will not be back to them again. I will drive out of my way to go to another Ford dealership. I can't believe this is how they do service!!!

Smooth easy experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I bought my first ever new car yesterday (Ford Fiesta). The entire sales process was easy, low pressure, and transparent. I specified the car I wanted before I got there. When I arrived, it was already parked out front. No one ever tried to pressure me with add-ons, and the final price I paid after filling out the paperwork was exactly what we had agreed on. I bought the car from Brandon who was laid back and exceptionally helpful throughout the whole sales process. Since this was my first time buying a car I expected it to be much more stressful but it honestly couldn't have been easier. I would recommend Brandon and Moon Township Ford to anyone.

Excellent Experience!

by from Northern, NJ |

Excellent experience! Worked with Brandon in sales. His professionalism, and kindness were clear from the moment we discussed my car of interest. The transaction was smooth, pleasant and perfect. Shari in Finance is also terrific; made it all come together without a glitch. Drove six hours from Northern NJ to pick up the car, a pre-owned Nisaan Nismo 350Z. It was well worth it. I am very happy with my purchase. Kudos to Moon Township Ford!!!

Good people and a good deal.

by from Spring City, PA |

I was shopping for a Certified Pre Owned 2009 Z4 and found a few locally (within 50 miles), but the one from Devon Hill had all the options I desired. The test drive was extensive and really helped me make my decision. I didn't feel rushed or pressured (I went back and forth with them on the phone several times before coming in to ink the deal). I was a LITTLE disappointed in the price I had to pay for the vehicle as they weren't willing to come down much from their sticker price (they only had it on the lot for a short time, the price shown was 'low' KBB value AND it was fully loaded), BUT after all was said and done, I DO feel like I paid a fair price for the vehicle.

Great group of people to deal with!!!

by from Chip Town |

I am very pleased with the vehicle I purchased at Moon Township Ford. Customer service was excellent and I would highly recommend to everyone!!!

Great experience

by from New York |

This dealer is great. I live in New York City and was looking ALL OVER for a fair price on late-model VW Golf TDI. After months of searching on Cars.com, I stumbled onto the perfect car. There was only one problem (or so I thought): The car was in Pittsburgh! Actually, it was at Moon Township Ford. I called the phone number on the cars.comc listing, and spoke with Brandon. He helped me get a fair deal for the VW over the phone, and gave me a no-nonsense offer on my trade-in. He was even more than happy to drive the Golf TDI to the nearest VW Dealership, where the car was inspected, and found to be in tip-top shape. Soon, my girlfriend and I hopped in my crappy Honda, drove to 6 hours to Pittsburgh, and picked up the VW Golf (the Honda stayed in Pittsburg). The Golf TDI is great, and we didn't have to bother with refueling on our way back to New York, as the TDI has a 600 mile range! The whole deal was done over the phone, and via email. There were no surprises when I arrived, and we only spent about 90 mins at the dealership, which included a test drive, and all of the financing paper work! I've dealt with a log of slime-ball car dealers in New York City, and this was by far the easiest, most pleasant car deal I've ever made. Brandon (the salesman) really went out of his way to make sure that I was completely happy, and that all my requests were honored. No hidden fees, no surprises, and a dealer that sticks by his word. Amazing, simply amazing!

Falconi Ford

by from Pittsburgh |

Pretty fair people. have great prices. All there used cars are never in accidents and they always make sure the cars meet all recalls and get them repaired properly. They do let you know as is really means as is.