Eriks Chevrolet

1800 South Reed Road /Stateroad 931 , Kokomo, IN 46902

New 888-717-9664
Used 888-409-8469
Service 866-415-1527

For the Best Price,Service & Selection it's Absolutly Eriks!

Happy repeat Customer to Eriks

by from Kokomo, IN |

I have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealer in the last 10 years. Always fair and competitive on prices. Very pleased with the service department. Getting ready to buy a Chevy Cruze. Shopped around, if you compare apples to apples, Eriks has the best deal.

Alan K.

by from Kokomo, IN |

This is the fourth used vehicle I have purchased from Eriks in the last 4 or 5 years. I have always gotten a great car at a fair price. The salesman has always been very friendly and helpful and never pushy. I will definitly be buying my next vehicle at Eriks when I am ready.

good salesman, not so good management

by from kokomo in |

The salesman was great had the vehicle waiting and ready to go when I got there. The communication wasn't bad either. Only complaint was the Horriable offer I got on my vehicle from the manager. They low balled me bad then want to keep the price range the same. I know they got to make money but u felt as if I was getting ripped off. So I went to Indy to look at cars

HORRIBLE SERVICE WOULD NOT RECOMMMENT

by from Kokomo, IN |

I bought a brand new car from Eriks. They were more than friendly to take my money when purchasing the car with the extended warranty (5year 100,000 mile warranty) But when taking it to get serviced after having it for less than 2 years with many problems and recalls they were less than helpful. They found every excuse to charge me for whatever they could think of. They would not listen to me. They DO NOT care about their customers all they want is your money they dont even pretend to want to help you after you purchase your car and I wish I would have went elsewhere with my money. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ERIKS !!!

Not very happy, hope all aren't treated this way

by from Kokomo |

Bought a used truck great service there, but service department is a total different story. they delivered the truck full of more trash then what there was when I dropped it off. I'm glad they used there paper floor mat and plastic bag that quarters covers the seat. But please you can have it back when your done. Thank You

Eriks Chevrolet responded to this review

July 12, 2012

We do cover the seats and carpet of your vehicle during servicing to protect them but the covers are supposed to be removed for you. We apologize for the over-sight.