Day Apollo Volkswagen-Subaru

5450 University Blvd, Moon TWP, PA 15108

New 888-529-0196
Used 888-229-4001
Service 888-459-6972

We'll not only make your day, we'll make your deal..

VW Pgh

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I found this dealership to be of great assistance, knowledge and made the buying process very friendly and a positive experience. There was not much inthe manner of negotiating becasue they gave me a fair price right from the start.

Smooth sailing

by from Newton Falls, Ohio |

I shopped at 7 dealerships. Day Apollo offered the best price, and salesman Jim Kushon took as much time as I wanted to answer all questions. He has continued to respond to any question, as has the service dept. Jim used a zero-pressure approach, which felt refreshing. The only problem that I encountered was that they forgot to install a front license plate bracket ( I live out of state ), but they took care of this promptly. One additional observation: with some body shop experience, I examined my Outback very closely and it was totally immaculate with no markings or blems as I saw mentioned in other reviews. My overall experience was that I was a very common person who was treated like royalty.

Sales staff does not know their inventory

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I visited the Day Apollo VW to test drive a CPO vehicle listed on Cars.com. After walking into the showroom, then through the sales lot, I was not approached. I had to call by phone to ask them to find a sales person. The car I was interested in was not on the lot, so an attendant was sent to the remote lot. One HOUR later, still couldn't find it. After another 30 minutes it was found, damaged, at the body shop. "No worries," said the salesman, "I'll expedite it, you can drive it in 2 days". A day later, I was told (same salesman), "sorry, car won't be back for 6 days". I complained to the Sales manager Eric, and was told "Salesman should have known car was at body shop-it is posted on a board in sales office". Seven days later, internet sales department says, "car is available now." One day after that, salesman emails me and says, "unbeknownst to me the car is being delivered to another customer, it has had a deposit on it for some time." SO, neither the sales manager, the internet salesman nor the lot salesman knew the car was sold. My guess is, the dealership is poorly run, the sales staff is uninformed. I have purchased 3 cars in the past 10 years from Day Apollo. I will not go there in the future.

Not a good experience

by from Weirton |

Went to look at a 2012 Kia Forte with 30000 miles. After test driving the car, my trade was evaluated and a very low price was given. I told the salesman what my range was and he was very condesending. After going back and forth, he gave me the final monthly payment and was completly stunned that I thought the offer wasn't fair. I left and purchased a 2012 Kia Forte with 14000 miles at another dealership. The dealership gave me $4000 more on my trade and made sure it fit into my montly budget.

Awful Experience

by from pittsburgh pa |

Day Apollo was by far the worst experience I have ever had with a purchase. I had been waiting for months for the perfect car. I was waiting for a specific year, color, mileage etc. When that car came to Day Apollo I knew I had to have it. Unfortunately it was way over priced considering comparables in the area. I printed all of the research that showed the same car, year, mileage (different color) were thousands less at various dealers in the area. Upon showing this research to the salesman he proceeded to bring the General Manager out. We then played the all too familiar sales game of "you're so important to us the GM is even willing to come down from his high horse and work with you". After several rounds of back and forth the GM agreed to lower the price to be more in line with the market. Next comes the fun part, running my credit. Fortunately I knew my credit score and knew what rates I was eligible for. When the finance person came back the rates I was offered were double what I had researched. When I asked who they ran my credit through they would not tell me and insisted that information was confidential. When I asked finance to run my credit through VW or other banks she refused and proceeded to argue with me insisting the rates she provide were the best they could do. I left that night and didn't purchase the car. The next day the GM called me, said he ran my credit through VW where I received a fair rate. I found out weeks later the first bank my credit was ran through was a small credit union who received kick-backs for issuing high interest loans. had it not been the perfect car, color, mileage I would have never completed the purchase. As far as I am concerned, this dealership should be out of business for fraudulent dealings. I will never go back.

Childish Service Manager

by from Beaver Falls, PA |

Lesson learned, this is the first time I have ever purchased a new car and found I should have gone over it like it was used. Lot attendants obviously scratch the heck out of them somehow. Scratches in mirrors, gouges in interior trim, major clear coat scratches, etc. Detailer tried to buff them out for me, which seemed nice, until I found buffer burns on door handles and the front bumper. Sales team was great, unfortunately the after sales service was horrible. To top it off, when you don't like the work they are doing, the service manager (JUSTIN) doesn't even have the decency to return your phone calls...pathetic. Even though they have a good sales staff, I will never step foot on that property again. PS, Boardman Subaru is far cheaper on accessories and installation...by $100 +. Somebody other than myself will be getting ripped off in the future...just saying.

Very resposive

by from Allentown, PA |

Very friendly and responsive to questions. They got back to me right away with all the answers I needed.

Best car place !!! excellent service online too

by from cleveland ohio |

My experience with Day Apollo has been Perfect in every way. I live in ohio and wanted to buy a forester 2014 manual transmission. I contacted Day Apolo through an internet search and worked with Mark Z to arrange it all. They offered the best price right out the gate. No need to haggle or bicker it was spot on. All pre work was done in a matter of days. When I arrived the car was showroom ready. I was connected with a sales man Matt Tate, went for a test drive it was as described and all in order. He coordinated the review of my trade in car. He was Perfect, everything you want in a low stress honest deal. All the paper work was ready, ( thanks MArk Z.) Matt reviewed all the features of the car in detail and reassured me he would be available by phone after i left. Kate Sgro finance manager, took great care in processing my material and reviewed my options. She was a joy to work with. Day Apollo is the best place to purchase a car. ( I've done 8 in my life this was the best). Day Apollo is worth the 2 hour trip i made.. Highly recommend this place for anyone in the area of able to get there.

Drive to Day of Apollo and buy a Car

by from Pittsburgh PA |

In an age of technology and globalization, there still remain a few oases, where customers are treated with respect, dignity, and understanding. Day of Apollo is one of those places. I had read the reviews of the Day Apollo before I came out, and they were all true, they are professional and courteous. They treated me with respect, and did not rush me in any manner. I came out to the dealership with my Mom, and my salesperson, Mike Sasser, treated her as if she were a queen. On the way back from the dealership, my mother repeatedly told me how much she liked the cars and the how the dealership was, but was amazed of how good a person Mike was. One more thing to add, the business manager Steve Huetter, who does all the paper work for you after and signing, is a big happy jolly guy, I didn?t feel like I was buying a car, but rather going on a trip to Hawaii. I have bought cars all over Allegheny County, if you are interested in a Subaru or VW, drive out to Apollo and let those guys prove how professional they are. Sincerely Ralph of Pittsburgh.