Kerns Chevy GMC Buick

218 S Walnut St, Celina, OH 45822

New 877-233-7594 New 877-233-7594
Used 888-329-2502 Used 888-329-2502
Service 888-289-2124 Service 888-289-2124

Get a Great Deal and a Great Deal More!!

Purchased use truck

by from Decatur In |

It was worth the hour drive from my home, to get to this dealership. The sales team was laid back and allowed me to shop for my truck. The were helpful with any questions I had. When I decided the truck was for me there were no games played, Kern's has a great team in place to sell you a car. I will be going there next time I need a vehicle.

June 25, 2014

Bill we appreciate your time and patients with us here at Kerns Chevrolet. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future! -Kerns Chevrolet

No Nonsense!!

by from Urbana, Ohio |

After being given the run around by several other dealers I finally called Kerns Chevrolet about a truck. I have never bought a vehicle from them and I had never even been to the dealership. Tom was very "upfront" and honest with me and I appreciated that. Before I drove the over 50 miles to the dealership he assured me the truck was "solid". He knew of my disgust with other dealers wasting my time. When I got there I was thoroughly impressed with the truck and all the people at Kerns. I am very proud of this truck and glad I called Kerns Chevrolet!

Great dealership

by from Indiana |

Been shopping for a new SUV for about a month came across one at this dealership. Inquired about it online Kevin got right back with me. Him and i spoke on the phone multiple times he was very upfront and helpful! I drove an hour to test drive this SUV and left the dealership that day with a new SUV! Kevin was great to work with and so were the other guys that I dealt with that day! They were all professional and laid back and I really appreciated that! Kerns definitely gives you that small home town feel! Will definitely recommend these guys and if I am ever in he market for another car they will probably be my first stop!

Buyers review

by from St. Marys, Ohio |

Recently I've been researching GMC Terrain's on line using multiple websites. Fortunate for me I was able to contact Kevin Miller at Kerns Chevy in Celina Ohio. I thought I had good knowledge about these vehicles until I actually talked with Kevin. His knowledge and professionalism were exceptional. Within hours I was a proud owner of a 2013 GMC Terrain. My car buying experience was very pleasant. Don

Very Happy Customer

by from Celina,Ohio |

Purchased vehicle at Kerns Chevrolet in Celina Ohio. Great deal. Smooth transaction. Gary Brookhart is a Top Notch Professional Salesman. If you need a vehicle be sure and ask for Gary at Kerns Chevrolet. I like to maintain the exteriors of my vehicle myself. No ZYLON for me.

Ignored!

by from Celina, oh |

Stopped in to ask about an older jeep, test drove and liked it. I made an offer and made an appointment which was not kept by the dealer. I called three times and was ignored. Any other auto store either makes a counter offer or atleast a flat out no or yes. Professionals do not ignore customers!

January 18, 2015

My name is Scott I am the used car manager I was disappointed to hear of your experience if there is anything I can do to be of any help please feel free to call me at 419-586-2385. In speaking with my salesperson I was under the assumption that you felt the trade difference was higher than you wanted to be unfortunately not every deal can be made.

Friendly and efficient

by from Flushing MI |

Very efficient buying process, car was detailed to brand new condition. Online pricing as quoted. Rich and Kevin did much of process over the phone which made our visit smooth and problem-free. Thanks!

June 25, 2014

J&L we are glad we could make your visit here quick and efficient! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future! -Kerns Chevrolet

GREAT JOB

by from Celina, Ohio |

great group of guys in the service department. It did not take long. Nice coffee

June 26, 2014

Thank you! We are glad we could make your visit here comfortable and efficient! We hope to see you again in the future. -Kyle @Kerns Chevrolet

Friendly people at dealership. Easy to work with .

by from Celina, Ohio |

Service dept, knowledgeable. Will suggest options for your best interest Shop is clean Sales dept. will work with you to get the best deal possible.

June 26, 2014

We are glad we could suite all your needs and get the best cost efficient deal for you! We hope to see you again in the future here at Kerns Chevrolet! -Kyle

Sold My Car to Kerns

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I got a hold of Andy and Scott through the dealership web site. I told him I was interested in selling my car. They gave me a great price for my vehicle and made me feel comfortable to make the trip. Both Andy and Scott made it a easy transaction. Well worth the 1.5 hour trip ! These guys are professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them.

March 25, 2014

We thank you again for your time and service here at Kerns Chevrolet. We are all about helping our customers and we are glad we made this transition easy for you! Thank you for your business and time! We hope to see you again someday. Yours truly, Kerns Chevrolet