Kerns Chevy GMC Buick

218 S Walnut St, Celina, OH 45822

New 877-233-7594
Used 866-788-5153
Service 888-289-2124

Get a Great Deal and a Great Deal More!!

Sold My Car to Kerns

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I got a hold of Andy and Scott through the dealership web site. I told him I was interested in selling my car. They gave me a great price for my vehicle and made me feel comfortable to make the trip. Both Andy and Scott made it a easy transaction. Well worth the 1.5 hour trip ! These guys are professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them.

Kerns Chevy GMC Buick responded to this review

March 25, 2014

We thank you again for your time and service here at Kerns Chevrolet. We are all about helping our customers and we are glad we made this transition easy for you! Thank you for your business and time! We hope to see you again someday. Yours truly, Kerns Chevrolet

GREAT JOB

by from Celina, Ohio |

great group of guys in the service department. It did not take long. Nice coffee

Friendly people at dealership. Easy to work with .

by from Celina, Ohio |

Service dept, knowledgeable. Will suggest options for your best interest Shop is clean Sales dept. will work with you to get the best deal possible.

service department at kerns chevrolet

by from new bremen, ohio |

the service department at kerns chevrolet in celina ohio is the best!! jim takes time to explain everything, talks to me, and listens to me. these guys are good!!!

by from New Knoxville, OH |

Customer service is excellent all the way around. Enjoy doing business with them whether buying a car, parts, or getting repairs/service.

Buying process only took 25 mins

by from Celina, OH |

We bought a 2011 Chevy Equinox at Kerns Chevy and the buying process was really smooth. I have never bought a car for the price I wanted in such short time before. I was referred by a friend and they didn't disappoint. There was a windshield wiper issue but the service dept said it was u deer warranty and just fixed it today in no time.

Bought my car here now using service

by from St. Johns, Oh |

I typically don't bring my car to a dealership for service. I used to use the drive up 10 minute oil change places. I bought my car here about 3 mos ago and the buying experience was really good, I felt like family. It was then I decided that I would make the 25 minute drive to get my oil changed. So far my experience with Kerns Chevy has been great and Jim in the service dept makes sure he is ready for you and get you out on time.

Highly Recommend

by from St. Mary, OH |

I came here to buy a used car for my grandaughter. They were so helpful and made sure that I had all of the information I needed to help me make the right decision that worked best for my budget and that I got exactly what I wanted. They didn't try to push me into buying a car and the negotiation was not brutal at all. It took us only about 15 mins to get where we could see eye to eye. I trusted them enough to put my grandaughter behind the wheel of a used car from their dealership.

Good service

by from VanWert, OH |

They took care of me. My mom sent me here for warranty work and so far everything has been great.

They gave us a great number on our trade-in

by from Celina, OH |

Gary was our salesman when we bought the car and he was excellent. He treated me like family, in fact everyone treats us like family. They gave us a really good number on our trade-in so we were quite pleased with that. We love this place!

A customer for life....

by from Celina, oh |

My family has been buying cars here over 40 years. My experience has always been positive and we are now like family. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to my friends and family and complete strangers!