Baierl Kia

Service 888-450-9070

"Baierl Kia...Driven to be Better

Exceptional

by from Bridgeville, PA |

The staff at Baierl Kia are exceptionally courteous, respectful, professional, knowledgeable, attentive and appropriately responsive to my very specific needs of limited time in procuring a reliable replacement vehicle of superior quality. Any prospective customer is best served by those who are willing to think and work outside the box in meeting their unique needs. Baierl Kia is truly deserving of extraordinary praise for outstanding service and delivering top-quality competitively-priced vehicles.

HAD to buy a new car

by from Slippery Rock, PA |

An accident left me without a vehicle. The claims management company gave me three days to find a replacement. After searching online I found several prospects - one at Baierl Kia. I called about the vehicle and Phil Oermann called me back after walking out to the lot to see if the vehicle was still there. Needless to say I felt hurried and stressed, working under my deadline, but Phil's easy-going nature and friendly attitude made this a very stress-free purchase. He made sure that everything was right before I drove off the lot. If you're looking for a car move these guys to the top of your list.

Outstanding!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We purchased a used vehicle (Ford Fiesta) from Baierl Kia this week and we could not have been more pleased. Karl Mizuk was attentive to our needs, and and the process, from test drive through financing, was seamless. I have already referred a family member to Karl.

Very good experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We went looking for a new car and we got a really good deal, Mike was super friendly and made us feel very confident with the purchase process. Everything was pretty quick and clear. We are very happy with the new car, it has everything we needed and more, thanks Moose for a very nice experience!

Recent New Care purchase

by from wexford Pa. |

process was excellent, with staff providing a responsive professional approach to questions and to the overall buying xperience

Great Dealership and even better staff

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Karl Mizuk and the staff were knowledgeable an experienced. This was our 4th vehicle from Baierl Kia. They put my son in a car he liked at a payment he could afford.

Anthony was the best!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Anthony was the best! Anthony Naret was my Sales Consultant. He was the best! I?ve never worked with a better car salesman before. My husband also recently bought his Kia Optima from Anthony which made the choice to come back and buy another car from Anthony a no-brainer. We called ahead and told him we were interested in seeing and test driving a green Kia Soul and he had the car ready and waiting for us. He also explained all the features and differences between the different models. There was a bit of a wait to meet with the Financing person. However Anthony made sure to check in with us and we chatting for a while which made the time go by fast. Overall, it was the best and easiest car buying experience and I?ve already recommend a friend to go to Anthony!

Great Buying Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Wonderful experience. John D'Amico and Laura Colby made this a pleasant process. We got a great deal and world class service.

Highly recommended, fantastic service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have to say, I am not much for writing reviews unless I am extremely satisfied or on the flip side, dissatisfied. I recently purchased a 2014 Kia Optima from this dealer and I have to say the service was great. Phil, my salesman was a fantastic guy, very pleasant and patient and answered all of my questions. The entire staff was friendly. And I love the car!!!! If you are looking to purchase a Kia, after many, many, many dealerships and searching this one is the place to go!!

Kia experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My husband and I stopped yesterday to begin the process of buying a new car. We were greeted by John D'Amico. I have to say that John did everything right in our book. He listened to what I was looking for in my new vehicle and found one that exceeded my expectations (except for the color, sorry John). He did not pressure us in any way and when we asked several times for different payment options, he was right on top of it. The rest of the staff was also very good. We had several questions that John could not answer related to the bluetooth and he asked the other sales people and they gave us an answer before we left. As I said there was no pressure from John at all, he went out of his way to find us the car and pricing we were looking for. We would definately go back.