Baierl Kia

Used 866-563-1838 Used 866-563-1838
Service 888-450-9070 Service 888-450-9070

A Wonderful Experience

by from Duquesne,Pa |

Arrived at Baierl Kia after shopping at 4 different Kia Dealerships in the Pittsburgh Region. As soon as we arrived we were able to look at cars by ourselves.. Without being chased down. When we were ready to talk to someone.. We walked in and were greeted by Sales Manager Craig Hout. He was very pleasant and easy to work with! Craig Hout set us up with John D'Amico. John is a wonderful salesman and has a wealth of knowledge about Kia! John was very attentive to every little detail.. Any and all questions were answered. Financing wasn't an issue as I was already pre approved.. But I wanted to check the rates offered through the dealership. This was one of the best experiences I've ever had with a dealership! If anyone.. Out there looking for a New or Used Kia please see John D'Amico and Craig Hout. They will take great care of you! p.s. The last Kia dealership I went to said Baierl couldn't give me the best deal.. That the price I was given over the phone since I did some shopping online too. The price was "just to get me in the door". Baierl Kia did it! That's why I didn't hesitate to buy my new Kia

Poor Service, Unhelpful Staff, Unreliable Cars

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

The staff is very unhelpful and sells unrealiable cars.

Fantastic Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Bill is a fantastic salesman and helped me to get the car I wanted in a timely manner. I would go back to Bill anytime, he is knowledable, personable, and professional.

Baierl KIA McKnight Awesome!!!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Phil Oermann is a fantastic salesman. He helped us like no other salesman at a dealership. Phil went above and beyond. There is no other salesman that we could have asked for. Thank you so much Phil for making our dream come true for our family. We will recommend this dealer to as many people as possible.

Bairel Kia- Wonderful experience!

by from Pittsburgh. PA |

I waited about 2 months to write this review, just to see how the certified pre-owned car that I purchased from Bairel Kia ran. Overall, so far so good. Fantastic customer service there. I would highly recommend Tom Cole to anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Awesome Sales Staff & General Manager

by from Pgh,pa |

I had a great buying experience at Baierl Kia. My sales consultant Bill and GM Lori were very helpful in the purchase of a new Kia Sorento.

Great service and sales

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Have bought several cars from Baierl and are pleased with the overall focus on customer service. The purcahse of our newest car was simple

My second Soul

by from Pittsburgh pa. |

My Sales Person Bill Brunner understood how I like to keep things low key and hassel free. We worked well together and had a few laughs. He explained everything in laymens terms and realized I knew what I wanted and got me into my 2nd Kia Soul. He took the time to explain all the new features on this model and got me on my way. All in all I don't think I was there for more than an hour over 2 days.

Great experiance

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I needed a minivan for my Family. I shopped the internet and came across a make and model of interest on their webpage. Going in I had 3 priorities that needed to be met. 1) My family's happiness 2) A great deal 3) excellent customer service. John D took care of all three. I would highly recommend looking to them for your next purchase.

New KIA Purchase

by from Connellsville, PA |

Purchased a new KIA from Tom Cole. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles, and could not have been friendlier to me. He and the dealership treated me like I was the only customer there, and made the entire visit pleasurable. I would Highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to purchase a new KIA. The Optima I have is awesome ! Thanks Tom, Andrew and the entire crew at Bairel KIA !!! You guys are Great !!!