Baierl Kia

Service 888-450-9070

"Baierl Kia...Driven to be Better

The MOOSE is LOOSE!!!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My 1st contact was with Anthony Naret. He scheduled an apt to see me for the following day. I got everything ready the night before that I would need. Anthony called me the next day and I told him that I possibly had a better offer somewhere else. He told me to send over an finance app, and he would call me back to let me know if there was something they could do so that I didn't make a trip for nothing. He called me back approx 1 hour later and told me that they found something, but I didn't have the money they required to put down. I thought that would be it. About 2 hours later, I was getting ready to leave work, when Anthony called me back and said they found someone to finance me within my limits and asked if I wanted to stop up. I told him yes, and he told that he would be gone for the day, but that Mike Mamich would be helping me out. I show up, and I see how dude got his nickname...he is a MOOSE! But a cool guy. I was his little buddy, he was my big buddy. We started with the paperwork, but as we were talking, he told me that the bank who originally had said they would do it, decided they were backing out. So they started working on finding another bank that would finance. After about an hour of sweaty palms and Hail Mary's (funny, I am NOT Catholic), he comes over and tells me that they got it done. Lori busted her butt to get someone to accept the deal. I couldn't thank her enough for all that she did just for me. I was at another dealership earlier in the day, and they gave me one offer and didn't try after that. Everyone was great and worked to get it done...not to mention that everyone there treated me great. There was no pressure. From Anthony, to Moose, to Lori, and everyone else...this is definitely a place I would recommend everyone in the market for new vehicle to go!

Better experience than previous one

by from Pttsburgh, PA |

This time it was a nicer experience than the previous one. I am hoping that because I purchased a new vehicle I won't have any problems with this car. I like Kia vehicles and the warranty that is offered.

Exceptional Experience

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I very rarely take time to rate anything on the internet, but I felt strongly enough about the positive experience I had at Baierl Kia that I decided to make an exception. I call salesman Karl Mizuk, at approximately 11 am on Monday to tell him I was interested in purchasing a 2015 Kia Sorento for my wife. I told him the packages we wanted on the vehicle with the color of "Snow White Pearl" the only one my wife said was non-negotiable. I also told him that she had indicated that she wanted Black Leather interior. I told him that I had seen a vehicle with those two options on their web page and that we would come into the dealer at 6 pm to look at the vehicle and finalize the purchase. However, Karl realized that the vehicle I had Indicated had been sold and was to be delivered that day. He immediately called to leave me a message so my wife and I would not waste a trip. My phone malfunctioned and I never got the message! My wife and I arrived at the dealer on time, unaware of the situation and walked around the car lot while Karl finished talking to another customer. In the short time it took for Karl to meet us near the Sorentos my wife change her mind. I know that is hard to believe, but it is true. She absolutely fell in love with a Sorento that was Blue and said that was the one she wanted. Karl retrieved the keys and took us on a test ride. I am 6'3" and sat in the back remarking how spacious and comfortable it was, (I am looking for a Chauffeur's hat for my wife so she can drive me around.) Within an hour or so our trade-in was evaluated, the paper work was done, the new Sorento was washed and filled with gas, Karl explained the UVO system and Paired our phones, and my wife and I were happily driving home. No muss, No Fuss. Just outstanding professionalism. I may be trading my vehicle in on a Sorento from Baierl Kia myself.

Exceptional

by from Bridgeville, PA |

The staff at Baierl Kia are exceptionally courteous, respectful, professional, knowledgeable, attentive and appropriately responsive to my very specific needs of limited time in procuring a reliable replacement vehicle of superior quality. Any prospective customer is best served by those who are willing to think and work outside the box in meeting their unique needs. Baierl Kia is truly deserving of extraordinary praise for outstanding service and delivering top-quality competitively-priced vehicles.

HAD to buy a new car

by from Slippery Rock, PA |

An accident left me without a vehicle. The claims management company gave me three days to find a replacement. After searching online I found several prospects - one at Baierl Kia. I called about the vehicle and Phil Oermann called me back after walking out to the lot to see if the vehicle was still there. Needless to say I felt hurried and stressed, working under my deadline, but Phil's easy-going nature and friendly attitude made this a very stress-free purchase. He made sure that everything was right before I drove off the lot. If you're looking for a car move these guys to the top of your list.

Outstanding!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We purchased a used vehicle (Ford Fiesta) from Baierl Kia this week and we could not have been more pleased. Karl Mizuk was attentive to our needs, and and the process, from test drive through financing, was seamless. I have already referred a family member to Karl.

Very good experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We went looking for a new car and we got a really good deal, Mike was super friendly and made us feel very confident with the purchase process. Everything was pretty quick and clear. We are very happy with the new car, it has everything we needed and more, thanks Moose for a very nice experience!

Recent New Care purchase

by from wexford Pa. |

process was excellent, with staff providing a responsive professional approach to questions and to the overall buying xperience

Great Dealership and even better staff

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Karl Mizuk and the staff were knowledgeable an experienced. This was our 4th vehicle from Baierl Kia. They put my son in a car he liked at a payment he could afford.

Anthony was the best!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Anthony was the best! Anthony Naret was my Sales Consultant. He was the best! I?ve never worked with a better car salesman before. My husband also recently bought his Kia Optima from Anthony which made the choice to come back and buy another car from Anthony a no-brainer. We called ahead and told him we were interested in seeing and test driving a green Kia Soul and he had the car ready and waiting for us. He also explained all the features and differences between the different models. There was a bit of a wait to meet with the Financing person. However Anthony made sure to check in with us and we chatting for a while which made the time go by fast. Overall, it was the best and easiest car buying experience and I?ve already recommend a friend to go to Anthony!