Kerns Ford Lincoln

Service 866-630-3305

Experience the Kerns Commitment

Great car for the price

by from Sidney, OH |

I bought a 98 Toyota Camry I thought the price was good for the condition of the car. The staff was great and took care of the paper work quickly. Everyone I met was friendly and professional. More then likely will be back when I need another auto.

A satisfying buying experience at Kerns Ford.

by from Celina, OH |

This will be the 5th vehicle I have purchased from Kern's. The first was from Kern's Chevrolet in 1977...a mew 1978 Chevy short wheel base Van. The others were a 1993 Explorer, a 1997 GMC Safari Va, and last year a 1995 Ford E-150 Chateau Van. With the exception of the 1978 Van which was sold to me by Mike Kerns. The other three and the newest purchase of an '04 Ford Eddie Bauer Explorer, were all purchased thru Craig Zimmerman. Craig is a great person to work with in acquiring a "new" vehicle. He was willing to keep me updated on what Kern's had available in the way of used vehicles and worked with me to get the most vehicle that I could afford.

August 20, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review, Kevin! Here at Kerns Ford, we sincerely hope to see you again! Take care!

No Title

by from Celina, Ohio |

Service is at the level I have come to expect. All service staff is professional and answers any questions I may have. Since I am planning to keep this vehicle for at lest another 85, 000 miles I trust the Service Department to help me monitor my cars needs to reach that goal.

Great service and great people

by from Maria stein, ohio |

Dustin helped me get the car that I needed for my family, he treated me as a friend, I will defiantly be back for my next car

June 6, 2015

At Kerns Ford, we appreciate your feedback, Samuel. We are happy to hear that we were able to gain your trust in our business. We hope to see you again!

Great experience

by from Minster, Ohio |

good friendly people and great cars. Facility needed remodeled, but overall the experience was great

Great service.

by from Wapakoneta,Ohio |

they were verynice. Any questions I had they answered a them.

April 9, 2015

At Kerns Ford, we appreciate your honest feedback, Robert Christian. We truly value you and your business and we hope to see you again!

Ford Edge. I don't know what you want here!!!

by from Celina. OH, |

It was fine. The service was completed in a timely manner.

April 3, 2015

Thanks for your review, Patricia! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about the services you received!

Highly Recommend Kerns Ford for Service

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I highly recommend Kerns Ford for Service. Doug Long did a great job taking me on a tour of my 2007 Ford Fusion and making sure I knew everything that was going on. He was honest and upfront with pricing, which made me feel very comfortable. He also went above and beyond to make sure I was setup with Wifi, so I could continue my work. The icing on the cake is that Kerns Ford pricing for my Front Brakes came in well below my expectation. Please consider them for your future repairs.

April 3, 2015

We really appreciate your wonderful feedback, Coleman! Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and we hope to see you here again!

Great buying process and

by from St Marys, OH |

My 2015 Escape was not cleaned when we arrived. The salesman had it sent back to the shop three times, each time it was still not clean? The window sticker glue was still on the window! The sales people were helpful and the process was smooth. We love our new Escape, but they just could have done a better of preparing the the vehicle for us. As a comparison: We recently also purchased a Honda 2015 CR-V and when we picked up our CR-V it was clean and ready for us?

Best experience ever

by from Celina, OH |

Your salesman Dustin was excellent to work with. Your finance department went above and beyond. This has been the best buying experience I have ever had. I would highly recommend your team to anyone even here in Texas.

USE CAR

by from Minster, OH |

everybody and especially Broc was kind and considerate to both me and my wife and I cannot forget your finance man,I forgot his name but he was very helpful and my wife and I are very thankful. But it was hard for my wife to reach your bathroom because was in her wheelchair.