Bud's Chevrolet Buick

1415 Commerce Drive, St. Marys, OH 45885

New 888-451-1504
Used 888-211-6829
Service 888-424-9363

Where you are always treated like family...

New Equinox

by from Sidney, Oh |

I was searching for a new Equinox and Bud's was able to find exactly what i wanted.Mark was very helpful and i will definately keep him in mind in the future!

June 14, 2012

Thank you so very much!!

Corvette Stingray 2014

by from Coral Springs, FL |

This was By far the best car buying experience that I ever had! Buds staff was friendly and courteous. Mike and Sheryl were Very helpful, explained and answered every single question and concern that I had, I am from Florida and buying a very expensive car over the phone was no easy for me, but they took their time to go over all the details of the transaction and also gave me the best price in the country. I highly recommend them, I will buy from Buds in a heart beat, Thanks again for all your help.

June 20, 2014

Paul, it was a pleasure helping you purchase a Stingray. I am looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Enjoy!!!

Theres a reason Bud's is #1

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Bud's has a great selection of clean vehicles and a very relaxed selling process, this is why i have become a lifelong customer at Bud's Chevy. The sales staff was very accomodating to me and my family. My wife now owns a shiny red corvette,(the car of her dreams). I was more amazed with the followup after the sale. Tom, Dave, and the corvette crew made us feel like we were joining part of the family. We will definitely be back when I am ready to replace my truck with a new Chevy Silverado. Thanks Bud's Team...

Jackie and Vince

by from berne, in |

After scanning the ads and visiting many dealerships, we hadn't found the car we wanted at a price we felt was where we wanted to be. Found Bud's on Cars.com and they appeared to have several cars that fit our price and the criteria. Visited the lot the next day and worked with Mark Baker. Friendly, knowledgable, professional sales staff. We were able to get the deal we were looking for on a 2013 Impala equipped the way we wanted. We are very satisfied customers and would not hesitate to recommend this dealership, and this sales person.

February 7, 2014

Jackie, we are happy that your experience at Bud's was satisfying!! We are looking forward to a long term relationship with you and your family!!

Didn't even hear back

by from Ironton Ohio |

I was shopping for a Camaro and found one that I fell in love with and emailed the dealer twice about it with no response then I got on to check if it was still there and they had taken it down. They could at least have had the decency to email me back to tell me that it had already sold

May 26, 2013

Nick, I'm sorry to see this on the dealer reviews. At the same time if you inquired about a vehicle and I didn't know about it this could be a issue that needs addressed. I personally respond to ever inquiry on our cars that are listed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are working to resolve this immediately.

HAPPEN TO MAKE A FIND!

by from OSGOOD OH |

I WAS DOING THINGS IN cELINA ON A SUNDAY AND VENTURE TOWARD KROGER'S IN ST. MARYS. STOPPED AT BUD'S JUST TO LOOK AT CARS FOR I WAS LOOKING INTO A CRUZE. WELL LOW AND BEHOLD THERE WAS A 2011 WITH LOW MILEAGE. GOT ON THE PC AND ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT IT...I AM A HAPPY OWNER OF THAT CRUZE. mIKE AND THE REST WERE GREAT PEOPLE TO TALK TO AND FELT NO PUSHING JUST HONEST, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. A GEM OF A FIND.

July 21, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. Take care.