Baierl Subaru

9545 Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA 15237

New 877-468-0158
Used 888-321-6534
Service 877-283-0969

"Baierl....Driven to be better"

Why I bought my car at Baierl

by from Beaver, Penna. |

I bought my car at Baierl plain and simple just because of the salesman Patrick Shutrump. Went to a dealer that was closer to where I live but the sales person said I did not need to drive the Legacy and the Crosstrek because they both drove the same. When I insisted I was able to drive both cars and found that the Crosstrek was a better fit for me. Saw an advertisement to Baierl and decided to take a ride. Boy was I surprised when we met Patrick. He even took into consideration since we lived on a farm that I should dive a Forester but the Crosstrek was again a better fit for me. Believe it or not a good salesperson is why I bought my car at Baierl.

Excellent Experience

by from Irwin PA |

Excellent buying experience, for a first time buyer the staff made it extremely simple and straight forward for me. I highly recommend them.

LOVE OUR SUBARU

by from Glenshaw, PA |

We had a perfect experience with Baierl Subaru, thanks to our knowledgeable, courteous and accommodating sales associate, Patrick Shutrump. We would recommend our friends and family to Baierl Subaru.

Great Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I found the car on the internet and made an appointment to see the vehicle. I was twenty minutes early and Joe Vitali helped me without any wait. He answered all questions, allowed me to take a test drive, was not pushy at all and gave me a great deal on the vehicle and on my trade in. It was a very pleasant experience and I was on my way with my new (used) car in two and half hours. Furthermore, Baierl gave me a fantastic loan rate that beat my bank. Highly recommended.

Geat buying experience

by from Allison Park, PA |

Buying a car is seldom a pleasant experience. I went to Baierl Subaru to drive a Crosstrek because it is near to where I live. I was fortunate to have Beverly Novakowski for my salesperson. Her warm and friendly approach was very comforting and inviting. She decribed the performance and features of the car in a professional and expert way, and made every step to purchase efficient and easily understood. As I was leaving with my new Crosstrek she went over all of the interior controls, so that I knew where the wipers were when the rain started. Beverly knows her 'stuff' and I felt confident that she respected me as a woman; one who came to her for the best car buying experience. She delivered that and all while smiling.

Frank Fortunato is great sales rep.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Frank assisting me in purchasing Legacy. It was a great experience!

Great experience!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I just bought an Outback from Baierl Subaru and had a great experience! Jay Cotts (ask for him -- he's great!) helped me identify a new 2015 coming in that matched my needs and he gave me a good price for my trade-in. The whole process was efficient and very positive. Most importantly, there was no crazy sales pressure, no hassle -- just a super friendly sales person who took the time to really understand what I needed in a car and delivered on price. Go -- You won't be disappointed!

Wonderful Salesperson

by from Valencia, Pa |

My husband has dementia and this was my first time car buying on my own - could not have been luckier to have Beverly as my salesperson - she made it pleasant and easy to get it done.

Painless new car purchase.

by from Meadville, PA |

We visited two other Subaru dealers in our area before going to Baierl. Of the three, Baierl was the only one taking part in Costco's Auto Program, and through that program we got a lower price. There were no hidden fees or features that we didn't request. Amy Demor and Andres Ruano were knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and friendly. All in all, we are very pleased with our experience at Baierl and with Amy and Andres.

Patrick Shutrump great sales guy!

by from Butler Pa |

Initially I had planned to lease but due to the expert salesmanship at Baierl i decided to go for it and buy my new ride. Loooooove my new car:) Thanks Patrick AKA Skinny Andy

Very Personabl

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

I'm shy and don't know much about automobiles. Beverly was helpful every step of the way.