Glenn Bush Ford

(3.0) 2 Reviews

Rt 56. East, Apollo, PA 15613

It don't get any better than this!!!

by from Apollo, PA |

I purchased my vehicle in August 2010 after mine was totalled when someone rear ended me. The sales department was great. They explained everything and took the time to show me all the new features that my old clunker never had. I would have been lost without that help. I have had the vehicle back to the dealership many times for a few small warranty issues and for routine servicing. What a great service department. They are all very nice and they all seem to enjoy what they do. You can tell just in talking to them that they all enjoy their jobs, which tells me it must be a great place to work as well. I would recommend this dealership to EVERYONE to buy and service!

Dirty Fingerprints!

by from Shelocta, Pa |

I bought a new Ford F150 from this dealer. Their prices are fair, the sales service is OK but the service department and mechanics are sloppy and do not take pride in what they do. I took the truck in for a bed liner and they left dirty fingerprints all through my brand new truck. I was upset and told them about it. One year later, I took the truck back to them for an issue with the speakers. When I picked it up, there were three greasy fingerprints on my upholstery! I called the service manager and general manager and left messages that I was not very happy. I take very good care of my vehicles and I expected them to do the same. I will never take my vehicle to them for another repair and will certainly not buy another vehicle from them.

Glenn Bush Ford responded to this review

September 5, 2012

I am very sorry that you had such a poor experience with our dealership. I am the general manager, and I was not contacted by you, and I talked to my service department and they have no record of your complaint. We would certainly like to help any customer that has an issue, but we need to be given a chance to help correct an issue. We make every effort to keep our service customer's vehicles as clean going out as they were coming in. We do make a mistake from time to time, and would certainly clean the vehicle up and apologize if it was brought to our attention at any time we left oil and or dirt in a customer's car or truck. If you would like us to clean up any mess left by our technician, and give your truck a bath, I would appreciate you contacting me at the provided information. I have no way of contacting you at this time because of the anonymous review. Thank you, and again I am sorry about your experience. Ken Bush