Dana Ford Lincoln

266 W Service Rd, Staten Island, NY 10314

New 866-572-2954
Used 877-788-8780
Service 888-299-2758

If we sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect, we will be successful.

Wasn't bad

by from Fort Lee, NJ |

The location isn't that great, but the they were prompt to respond to my query. They work with what they have.

ford escape

by from staten island ny |

steve conti and his manager steve riccardone definitely made this deal pleasurable and straight forward. I will surely recommend Dana to my friends. thanks

Great employees, great place

by from Staten Island, NY |

I enjoyed looking for my new car. I was helped by Anthony Giagnacovo. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. He talked to us like a real person, and wasn't someone who just wanted our money and didn't care. He really cares if the customer is fully satisfied. He will do everything in his power to make you satisfied. He goes above and beyond for the customer, which is great customer service.

I was ignored

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I contacted Dana Ford twice about two different trucks. Cars.com sent me a confirmation email stating my email to Dana was sent. They NEVER got back to me. So much for that dealership.

Excellent Service @ Dana

by from Staten Island, new York |

Our experience at Dana has always been excellent ,our 5th car return from leasing our salesmen Justin listen carefully to our needs and expectations, he was patience, caring and very professional. Never loss his cool. An of of course there is Mr. Dough Hansen that works with you to make it all possible. As a team they all work with you so that you could walk ou with a smile and a Whaoooo...

Review

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

I visited Dana's new facility and it was beautiful. We were greeted by a lovely receptionist and helped by Mike and Sam, as well as by the Manager Doug. Nouri was our finance guy. Everyone is always so friendly there. My familiy has gotten several cars there - I believe five. Friendly, fast, helpful and informative is what we experience there.

#1 Dealership

by from New Jersey, New Jersey |

Bought many cars from Dana, always a great experience.

Large Selection Very Understanding

by from New Jersey |

This was my 8th car leased from Doug Hanson the General Manager of Dana Ford Staten Island NY. Doug is great, leasing or buying a car is not my favorite thing to do, but working with Doug it is seamless. You want somebody that understands, he will research to find the exact car you want Doug is your man. This time was not any different from my past leases. I did my homework for the Escape we wanted. I visited many dealerships sites on line and found the model and equipment we wanted. It was great that Dana Ford had it on the lot. His cost is always fair. On Saturday I asked for the car be ready on Tuesday and at 3:30 it was. The preparation was excellent, love the new car smell and the cleanliness was top notch. A representative sat showing me all the gadgets in the Titanium Escape until I ran out of questions. Doug we will be back in 2 years. They are almost done with the brand new showroom that looks fantastic. Thanks again Doug.

Painless

by from Staten Island, NY |

My husband and I have had negative experiences at other car dealerships, so when the time came to buy a new car, we expected the worst. We went to Dana because we were interested in the Explorer. Matt, our salesperson, greeted us at the door and was very helpful without being pushy. Within an hour, we traded in our old vehicle for a good price for a new lease which was cheaper than out previous car payment. When I picked up my new car, THE NEXT DAY, Matt walked me through the car in detail and I left satisfied and knowledgeable about my new car's features. Steve in the finance department was very professional and never tried to "hard sell" anything. Bottom line, an overall great experience. The first time I left a car dealership without that "icky" feeling. I would highly recommend Dana.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Staten Island, NY |

I lease a 2012 Ford Edge. I had a problem with my SYNC system and brought it to the dealership to be looked at. I was immediately helped by a lovely, knowledgeable and most importantly, friendly girl, Jessica. She said the diagnostic would take about an hour. When it went over the alotted time and knowing I was late for work, she immediately offered to put me in to a rental car at the dealership's expense. I declined asI had a friend pick me up and bring me back. It was determined that I was going to need a new module, which would take a few days. I brought my car back first thing this morning, 4 days later (including the weekend) and was once again greeted by Jessica who assured me that she would get me in and out of there in no time or about an hour. Much to my surprise, the entire process took less than an hour and Jess personally walked me outside to my vehicle in the rain. Let's face it, no one ever wants to have their car in for service, but when you are lucky enough to deal with a smart, knowledgeable and upbeat representative like Jessica, it certainly makes the process a lot less annoying.