Dana Ford Lincoln

266 W Service Rd, Staten Island, NY 10314

New 866-572-2954
Used 877-788-8780
Service 888-299-2758

If we sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect, we will be successful.

Great Experience!!

by from Holmdel NJ |

Traded in a mint 2009 Mustang GTCS for a 2011 Ford Escape XLT with low miles, needed for practical reasons. Our Sales Consultant, Anthony G, was helpful, courteous and extremely helpful in getting us the best deal. We drove off the same day in the new (pre-owned) vehicle. The transaction was seamless, easy and quick. Best car dealership experience we've ever had!

Completely Satisfied

by from Staten Island, New York |

Doug Hansen initially helped us as we are returning customers. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and answered all our questions with no hard sell. He then handed us over to Kevin Ferger who was amazing. Kevin is incredibly professional, well-mannered and caring. He took us through the entire process without a problem, made sure we were happy and that all our questions and concerns were taken care of. We cannot praise him or thank him enough for a terrific experience. Doug and Kevin are the reason we will happily return to Dana.

Wasn't bad

by from Fort Lee, NJ |

The location isn't that great, but the they were prompt to respond to my query. They work with what they have.

ford escape

by from staten island ny |

steve conti and his manager steve riccardone definitely made this deal pleasurable and straight forward. I will surely recommend Dana to my friends. thanks

Great employees, great place

by from Staten Island, NY |

I enjoyed looking for my new car. I was helped by Anthony Giagnacovo. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. He talked to us like a real person, and wasn't someone who just wanted our money and didn't care. He really cares if the customer is fully satisfied. He will do everything in his power to make you satisfied. He goes above and beyond for the customer, which is great customer service.

I was ignored

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I contacted Dana Ford twice about two different trucks. Cars.com sent me a confirmation email stating my email to Dana was sent. They NEVER got back to me. So much for that dealership.

Excellent Service @ Dana

by from Staten Island, new York |

Our experience at Dana has always been excellent ,our 5th car return from leasing our salesmen Justin listen carefully to our needs and expectations, he was patience, caring and very professional. Never loss his cool. An of of course there is Mr. Dough Hansen that works with you to make it all possible. As a team they all work with you so that you could walk ou with a smile and a Whaoooo...

Review

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

I visited Dana's new facility and it was beautiful. We were greeted by a lovely receptionist and helped by Mike and Sam, as well as by the Manager Doug. Nouri was our finance guy. Everyone is always so friendly there. My familiy has gotten several cars there - I believe five. Friendly, fast, helpful and informative is what we experience there.

#1 Dealership

by from New Jersey, New Jersey |

Bought many cars from Dana, always a great experience.

Large Selection Very Understanding

by from New Jersey |

This was my 8th car leased from Doug Hanson the General Manager of Dana Ford Staten Island NY. Doug is great, leasing or buying a car is not my favorite thing to do, but working with Doug it is seamless. You want somebody that understands, he will research to find the exact car you want Doug is your man. This time was not any different from my past leases. I did my homework for the Escape we wanted. I visited many dealerships sites on line and found the model and equipment we wanted. It was great that Dana Ford had it on the lot. His cost is always fair. On Saturday I asked for the car be ready on Tuesday and at 3:30 it was. The preparation was excellent, love the new car smell and the cleanliness was top notch. A representative sat showing me all the gadgets in the Titanium Escape until I ran out of questions. Doug we will be back in 2 years. They are almost done with the brand new showroom that looks fantastic. Thanks again Doug.