DeFouw Chevrolet BMW

320 Sagamore Pkwy S., Lafayette, IN 47905

New 866-240-0130 New866-240-0130
Used 888-315-8149 Used888-315-8149
Service 888-545-7525 Service 888-545-7525

We've Got Everything It Takes!

Great timely service

by from Lafayette IN |

They determined the problem and what needed to be done to fix it. I was told it would take a couple of hours. It was only about an hour and a half. The staff is always kind and courteous. They keep you informed as to the progress of your vehicle's repair.

Great service, knowledgeable technicians.

by from Lafayette,In |

Service was quick. Tech was very polite and knowledgeable about my vehicle. All scheduled items were taken care of and or checked in a timely fashion.

Easy Buying Process

by from Crawfordsville, IN |

Came in to lease a car for my daughter. Everyone was very helpful. Made the experience very easy.

Flawless But With Slow Finance Process

by from Danville, IL |

My wife and I drove 1.5 hours east from IL to DeFouw. We saw on-line a used Hyundai Elantra for a good price, but it was sold before we arrived. The used-car dealer showed us a used Kia Soul for which we offered $500 under their list price. We waited some to get their Finance professional [$$$ man] to approve the deal. We then went to a credit union for a cashier's check. When back, we waited way too long to see the "$$$ man" who only took 5 minutes to finalize the deal. Both the dealer and "$$$ man" were friendly, helpful, and very professional in every way. BUT if DeFouw had sufficient personnel, we could have finished maybe 1.5 hours quicker. Being already tired, we had to drive another 1.5 hours home on a wet, windy day. Glad to be finally home with a good deal on a perfect car for wife, but exhausted! The general manager subsequently asked for a review. I could not get their website to work but sent him a personal email recommending they increase the "$$$ man" staff. He replied: "Thanks for your feedback and I want to apologize for the wait. I appreciate you making us aware of this issue and we will definitely be discussing ways to prevent this from happening in the future. I would be happy to offer you a tank of gas or free oil change for the inconvenience". He seems to care about his customers and worked the customer-service portion of his business well. Please give DeFouw a few days to fix the "$$$ man" problem and their review website - thanks.

Great service and experience

by from LAFAYETTE, IN |

The truck we are replacing was purchased at Bill Defouw 11yrs ago. This is the 2nd new vehicle we have purchased from Ryan at Defouw since mid December. He has taken good care of us and we will return to Defouw in the future.

Great Service

by from Lafayette, IN |

I was greeted in a friendly manner, updated as they made progress on my vehicle, and all my questions were answered without a problem.

Great Service

by from Lafayette, IN |

We were pleased as usual with the service as well as the employees who assisted us. Have never had a bad experience with DeFouw.

Excellent Service

by from Lafayette, IN |

Brought my Silverado 2500 HD for a check of transmission hiccup. Found no faults. Good news. Informed me of recall on glow plugs and scheduled for quick replacement. Efficient. Staff out front and in fleet dept. were excellent.

Very nice people to deal with!!

by from Lafayette, IN |

Good! Had my 2015 Tahoe serviced and looked at a used Chevy pickup. Everyone I had dealings with were more than NICE!żżżż

schedule Maintenance

by from Lafayette, IN |

Left car for regular service. Was greeted promptly and courteously and notified when it was complete. Dealership also washed car for me.