DeFouw Chevrolet BMW

320 Sagamore Pkwy S., Lafayette, IN 47905

New 866-240-0130
Used 888-315-8149
Service 888-545-7525

A Brand You Can Trust. A Name You Can Depend On.

Great timely service

by from Lafayette IN |

They determined the problem and what needed to be done to fix it. I was told it would take a couple of hours. It was only about an hour and a half. The staff is always kind and courteous. They keep you informed as to the progress of your vehicle's repair.

Quality Repair

by from Lafayette, IN |

The wait time was a little long. Jay Vinard took very good care of me. However, when my car was finished, I did not get an explanation of what the issue was or anything. I just paid and had to read the notes off of my receipt.

Great Dealership and Service dept

by from Lafayette In |

I love this service and dealer they are always nice and make us feel like one of the family we had an,oil changet and got a free car wash and as we were paying one of the Service guys told me to wait a min he would be right back and when he came back he had a hot wheel for my 3 year old these people are AMAZING thank you for another amazing service Lobe DEFouw chevy

retired trooper

by from Battle Ground, Indiana |

Service me be cheaper else ware but the service I request is always completed in a timely manner. The service desk writers are knowledgeable and polite. They actually seem to want to help me. Thank you Bill DeFouw Chevrolet. David

brakes

by from Lafayette indiana |

I have had numerous problems with my Traverse but this dealership takes care of me. This dealership has friendly people and prompt service. I had to get brakes and I wont let anyone else touch my car.

Fast great service

by from Lafayette IN |

Got the vehicle serviced, and running boards put on in less than 4 hours. Also had a coupon for 10% off parts. You can't beat that!!!

Great Service

by from Lafayette, IN |

I complained about a vibration noise that had been occuring. The technician found a problen with the air conditioners compressor and replaced it in a timely manner.

GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE, FACILITY VERY CLEAN

by from LAFAYETTE IN |

Dan Landess is the salesman from whom I bought the 2014 Acadia. He is always quick to return my calls and equally as quick to solve whatever my problem is. He is definitely an asset to DeFouw Chevrolet.

Excellent service. Very polite staff.

by from Lafayette, IN. |

When my Traverse was being serviced at Estero Chev in Florida, they provided customers with regular and decaf coffee, orange juice and tea along with bananas, cookies and breakfast rolls. I am waiting for Defouw to achieve this level.

A Noise

by from Lafayette, IN |

OK I had a "noise" thinking it could be the Pwr Strg Pump. Jay Vinard got me in, tried to diagnose, could find nothing wrong. Offered me a ride with the shop foreman, great guy, years of experience, this is where i feel like an idiot....It was road noise from my new tires!!! Plus they did not charge me for this. I will always come back to DeFouw, you ARE MY dealer.

Great Service, Friendly Atmosphere

by from Lafayette, IN |

My purchasing experience was remarkable. The process was smoother than I ever would have expected. It helped that the staff at DeFouw's was so friendly. Even the sales folks who weren't directly involved with my purchase. Everyone there made me feel important. I have already recommended DeFouw's to a couple of my friends who are looking to purchase new vehicles in the near future.