Southworth Ford Lincoln

New 866-396-8636
Used 866-396-9097
Service 866-695-8606

"You Can Couny On Us"!

Southworth Ford The BEST!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I was looking for a used, low mileage Ford F150 Lariat truck. I reviewed trucks online within a 50 mile radius from Fort Wayne and searched for over two months. I looked at over 12 trucks and also sent out many more inquires to dealers only. Some dealers did not even respond to my inquires. Other dealers' follow through was terrible. I found some trucks were overpriced and dealerships unwilling to negotiate and really did not care if they sold a vehicle or not. I had my financing approved and was ready to buy, but there was very little negotiation and very low trade in value offered for my current vehicle. I had determined to cancel my quest to purchase if I did not find something by Memorial Day. Then I contacted Southworth Ford in Marion, Indiana. They had a vehicle in stock similar to what I wanted, but was listed far above my target price. Terry England contacted me and asked me to come in and let him see what he could do on the price. Reluctantly, I agreed to drive the 40+ miles to Marian and talk to Terry. To make a long story short, because of Terry, I now have the truck I wanted and paid a price below my target price. I do not know how he did it, but Terry did. One of the best buying experiences I have ever had. If I was looking to buy a new or used Ford or Lincoln in NE Indiana, I would go to Southworth Ford first and ask for Terry England.

Easiest Buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from Indianapolis, In |

I drove up from Indianapolis to Southworth Ford to look at a Ford Taurus I seen they had listed online. When we go there we spoke to Terry England and a hour later we were heading back to Indy with a Taurus. Terry was great to deal with and has been selling Ford's for many years. I can say this was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. If I'm looking for another Ford in the future I will have Southworth Ford as one of my top picks to look at.

Needed this bad

by from marion,indiana |

Been needing an oil change for to long but was always to busy to schedule anything. Was in North marion and saw at Quick lane, no appointment was needed. Pulled right in and was out in no time. I will definitely come back because it works with my schedule being able to come whenever works for me. And their building is so nice, gotta check out their showroom. Thank God for Quick lane here at southworth ford. Definitely worth a little extra drive.

Revved Up

by from Marion,In |

Fast, friendly, and prices were right in line with other quotes I had gotten on my Focus. Happy with service.

Great Service!

by from Marion, Indiana |

Got an oil change there for the first time (I usually take my Honda to Jiffylube) and they were great! Not only that, but while I was waiting a sales rep, Cameron, came up and talked to me a little. I'll definitely be back not only for my future oil changes, but I'll be talking to him when I'm ready to buy a new car!

Quick lane is awesome

by from Noblesville,in |

Took my dodge neon in to the Quick lane at southworth ford because I forgot to set appointment at the Chrysler dealership. Saw quick lane served all makes and models. It was simple and easy, pulled right in and they changed my oil in no time. The employees were kind and helpful. I will definitely be going back.

Great job!

by from Marion, IN |

Service is fantastic and this has never been easier! The only way I'm going to purchase or have friends purchase.

Quick Oil Change

by from Huntington,in |

Stopped for an oil change. Very fast and friendly. In and out in about in 30 min. Clean waiting room.

Great service

by from Marion, IN |

They had Fast service and friendly people. I am a happy customer!

the wait for title work is bad

by from Kokomo Indiana |

Been waiting for a new title from this dealership for several months with no help in sight.it just shouldn't take this long. Been waiting since May 2013 and it's now almost December.That's 7 months I've been waiting for a title. I can't drive the vehicle I purchased until I get it titled. Any help here?

Milan

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Terry did a great job with helping us purchase our car after we had to replace 2 cars because of an accident.

Southworth Ford Lincoln responded to this review

October 28, 2011

It was such a pleasure helping you find this vehicle! Please feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance. Thanks again and please keep Southworth Ford in mind for your future buying/service needs.