Southworth Ford Lincoln

New 866-396-8636
Used 866-396-9097
Service 866-695-8606

We work for you!

Southworth Ford The BEST!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I was looking for a used, low mileage Ford F150 Lariat truck. I reviewed trucks online within a 50 mile radius from Fort Wayne and searched for over two months. I looked at over 12 trucks and also sent out many more inquires to dealers only. Some dealers did not even respond to my inquires. Other dealers' follow through was terrible. I found some trucks were overpriced and dealerships unwilling to negotiate and really did not care if they sold a vehicle or not. I had my financing approved and was ready to buy, but there was very little negotiation and very low trade in value offered for my current vehicle. I had determined to cancel my quest to purchase if I did not find something by Memorial Day. Then I contacted Southworth Ford in Marion, Indiana. They had a vehicle in stock similar to what I wanted, but was listed far above my target price. Terry England contacted me and asked me to come in and let him see what he could do on the price. Reluctantly, I agreed to drive the 40+ miles to Marian and talk to Terry. To make a long story short, because of Terry, I now have the truck I wanted and paid a price below my target price. I do not know how he did it, but Terry did. One of the best buying experiences I have ever had. If I was looking to buy a new or used Ford or Lincoln in NE Indiana, I would go to Southworth Ford first and ask for Terry England.

the wait for title work is bad

by from Kokomo Indiana |

Been waiting for a new title from this dealership for several months with no help in sight.it just shouldn't take this long. Been waiting since May 2013 and it's now almost December.That's 7 months I've been waiting for a title. I can't drive the vehicle I purchased until I get it titled. Any help here?

Milan

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Terry did a great job with helping us purchase our car after we had to replace 2 cars because of an accident.

Southworth Ford Lincoln responded to this review

October 28, 2011

It was such a pleasure helping you find this vehicle! Please feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance. Thanks again and please keep Southworth Ford in mind for your future buying/service needs.