Manfredi Mazda Mitsubishi

(5.0) 4 Reviews

1580 Hylan Blvd., Staten Island, NY 10305

Used 800-618-9272

great service

by from staten island ny |

We had very helpful sales people and management. My husband and I took our daughter in to purchase a car. She had been looking at a couple of different makes of cars. She selected the Mazda cx5. Our sales representative Christina was very knowledgeable and listened to my daughters needs and concerns. We went on a test drive and my daughter was not sure if she was happy with the model . So Christina had us come back the following day to test the other version. She was not there when we were able to return. Freddie then took us out on a test drive and really took her for a great test drive there by making her feel confident in her choice. Everyone at the dealership was very professional and made the process easy.

First time leasing. Never felt overwhelmed.

by from Staten Island, NY |

I dealt primarily with Freddy Bosco through the Website, He contacted me and scheduled a test drive. I had never leased a car before and he was very thorough and informative about the whole process. They left me feeling comfortable knowing I was given Excellent and Fair service. I would highly recommend anyone interested in a Mazda to patronize this dealer.

Excellent Experience

by from Staten Island, NY |

I had the pleasure of dealing with both Christina and Freddy Bosco when leasing a car for my son. They were straightforward in terms of pricing. There were no surprises, changes or pushy sales. On the day we picked up the car, Freddy took the time to thoroughly go through all the features of the car with my son. He told him how to use the safety features as well as the bluetooth and steering wheel controls. He put the roadside assistance 800 number sticker on the windshield for easy reference as well. My son is a new driver and I felt confident that he was well informed about his new car before we left the dealership. Thank you again for all your help and courtesy.

Friendly service, competitive price, good people

by from Morganville, NJ |

I had the good fortune of working with Alin Oberding (salesperson) & Steve (Sales Manager). Very positive experience from start to finish. Though the car I chose wasn't the most popular (AWD) model, they worked with me to find the model I wanted (FWD) & showed me the features I wanted to add in order to customize. Overall, a very positive experience & I would recommend them to a friend