Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet

555 Irving Park Rd., Roselle, IL 60172

New 888-556-6163 New888-556-6163
Used 888-557-1416 Used888-557-1416
Service 888-802-3811 Service 888-802-3811

We're closer than you think

Happy Customer

by from Roselle, IL |

Just bought a new Trax and Drew was very helpful. Not pushy at all. He took the time to sit with me, show me the basics and link my phone up.

May 7, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments! We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as helpful, knowledgeable, and pressure free. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again! Best regards, Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

5 Stars!!!

by from Kenosha, WI |

I only want to buy and have my car serviced at Dick Wickstrom Chevy (Roselle). You all put other dealerships to shame. I live in Kenosha Wisconsin and my wife and I drive to Wickstrom to get our vehicles' (purchased also at Wickstrom) oil change and service done because you all are the only dealership we trust. God bless you all and may your doors always be open. Andrew Dixon Wickstrom Fan

May 5, 2016

Andrew, thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership. We love hearing from great customers like yourself that continue to spread all the good things our dealership is doing to take care of its customers and the community. Thanks again for your loyalty and business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Best regards, Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

Stay away from this Dealership

by from Roselle |

My Husband and I were looking for a car again ( just looking ) and we found a car we like and the sales person told us the person took really good care of the car... MY husband own a body shop so he knew the car had been hit... We told the salesperson how much we wanted to spend and we have great credit and the salesperson said we qualify for a higher loan... which again we told him how much we wanted to spend... Long story short the salesperson was trying to talk us into a NEW car.. which we did not want we felt high pressure . so we told the salesperson we think about it and he got mad and mumble something Dam old people wasted my time... we were going to go back in and talk to the manger, But Not worth our time our money is good anywhere but here

March 18, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. At Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet we pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and the experience you describe is not acceptable. We want to research your situation and discuss options to make things right. Please contact Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070 at your earliest convenience so we can work on a solution.

New 2016 tahoe

by from Wheaton,Il |

Terrence Newell was exceptionally helpful and outgoing, ( He is one of the few salesman I give creedance to, friendly and honest.)

March 18, 2016

Thank you for the fabulous review! It is great to know that Terrence's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

Excellent Customer Service at Dick Wickstrom

by from Illinois |

I cannot say enough great things about my buying and follow-up experiences at Dick Wickstrom Chevy. My salesperson was Danielle Schramm. She simply asked me what I was looking for and within two minutes, she found it from another Chevy dealership and arranged to have the vehicle transferred in one day. She wasn't pushy or over-aggressive in making the sale, but rather, she focused the most on getting me what I wanted, within the price range that I was looking for. She is fantastic to deal with and I can assure anyone who meets her, that they will not be disappointed. I also need to commend Sean and Joe in the Service Department. Both of them are friendly, polite, and extremely professional. They are well-organized and have assisted me with getting some accessories replaced or added, with zero hassles or problems. I cannot say enough about the business model and process flow that is used there - it is excellent. Although I plan to keep my new vehicle for a very long time, I will make it a point to stop in from time to time, and say Hello. Regards, Very Satisfied Customer

March 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with both SALES and SERVICE experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Regards, Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

Great service

by from Bartlett, Il. |

Terry Biernat was more than helpful. He explained the part to be installed and the service was excellent!

March 11, 2016

I am happy to hear your time spent with Terry was pleasant. If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Be sure to check us out on Facebook so you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Regards, Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

Incredible Customer Service. Everytime.

by from Roselle IL |

These guys are the best. Robert and all the guys in service and parts do their very best to ensure customer satisfaction. 2nd to none. thanks again, Jim Finley.

March 11, 2016

Jim, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Regards, Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

Wickstom Chevrolet

by from Roselle, IL |

I would not go anywhere else but Wickstrom Chevrolet - Roselle. Their staff are always exceptionally courteous, their prices are very comparable, and they ALWAYS stand behind their work & vehicles. We have bought 3 vehicles from them just in the past 5 years, and from the quality of their vehicles to their customer service, there is no way we would go elsewhere! 5 stars!!

March 11, 2016

We love hearing from our customers so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our staff at Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet was able to provide you with an awesome experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Regards, Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

Best Chevrolet Dealer around- Bought 5 Chevys

by from Roselle, IL |

Service Dept is the best. The car service was always completed on time. Very professional staff

February 6, 2016

Jay, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Regards, Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

Great service

by from Roselle, Il |

Plesant staff and prompt work on my vehicle made it a pleasure to bring my car to this dealorship.

December 20, 2015

Thank you for the review! I'm thrilled we could be of service to you, and please let us know if there's anything else you need. Take care! Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070