Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet

555 Irving Park Rd., Roselle, IL 60172

New 888-556-6163
Used 888-557-1416
Service 888-802-3811

We're closer than you think

WICKSTROM CHEVROLET MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY!!

by from LISLE, IL |

TOP NOTCH SERVICE. ALWAYS SERVICED MY CAR ON TIME AND ALWAYS MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE # 1. GM JARED WICKSTROM IS FRIENDLY, APPROACHABLE AND MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY. SALESMAN MARK CONOVER IS SUPERB!! TOP NOTCH SALESMAN- ALWAYS MAKING HIS CUSTOMER HIS NUMBER 1 PRIORTY!! SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS THE GREATEST!!

March 16, 2015

Reid, thank you so much for your terrific review about our dealership. We appreciate the kind words about Jared and Mark at Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet. We have always had a family mentality here and always will. Customer satisfaction and world class customer service is our number one goal, and we are pleased you feel the way that you do. We are more than happy to accommodate all of your needs and we are thankful to have you as a customer. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit! Best regards, Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

So helpful!

by from Chicago,IL |

Chris De Figueiredo was extremely helpful, and made the car buying experience an easy process. I'd definitely look to him again when looking for a new car.

February 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your terrific review about our dealership! We are very pleased that Chris could make your visit easy, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

Wickstrom is THE PLACE to go for service!!!

by from Roselle, IL |

If you go to Wickstrom in Roselle for service - ask for Sean! He does a awesome job! Up front, follow thru, delivers!!!

February 2, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! Sean is a valuable team member and we're elated to hear that he provided you with an awesome service experience. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

A Quality 5 Star Dealorship

by from Arlington Heights Illinois |

We bought a car through Drew via cars.com. He was friendly and professional, but did not pressure us in any way. Mike (a manager) was equally helpful and we were able to negotiate a fair price. The experience was one that I had not found in many dealerships. They had a friendly atmosphere, very nice showroom with simple, but ample amenities. The entire dealership was clean and all employees appeared to want to be there in displaying a cordial camaraderie.

February 2, 2015

John, thank you for taking the time to provide us this feedback! We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with your experience, we will be looking forward to working with you again. Take care! Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

A Dealer With Whom You Want To Do Business

by from Itasca, IL |

They worked with me for several weeks trying to get the car I wanted. My salesman still calls me to check on how things are going and if there is anything he can do for me. Definitely a customer-oriented, hands-on dealership.

October 22, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience during your visit with us. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook page. Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

Excellent Service

by from Glendale Heights, Illinois |

Friendly courteous service Work completed within a reasonable time Cost of repairs also reasonable

August 28, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review, Barbara. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. We're happy to read that your service work was done in such a timely manner. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. FINANCE: Dennis Rivera, Finance Director

Recomennded

by from Itasca, IL |

The steps for my new car purchase made sense, and included my needs. My decision to purchase this Chevrolet & the last one would have been a no if my concern for the body showing significant rust or wear in the future hadn't intelligently and clearly been explained and convinced me otherwise. In addition I would rate Wickstrom's service center as excellent for routine maintenance. I have not had need for major repair on my 1998 Lumina, as it still is as reliable as ever and looks good, but son needs the car.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with us, as we take pride in providing the same level of customer service to all of our valued guests. We'll be looking forward to working with you again, let us know if you have any questions! Mike Seydlitz, Sales Manager, 630-529-7070

Received great service

by from Reseller ill. |

All went well,I didn't have to wait any longer than they said it would take,they were nice and everything went smoothly

August 6, 2014

John, your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated!I am happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We look forward to working with you in the future. Before your next visit, be sure to check us out on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive monthly specials. Dennis Rivera, Finance Director

recall

by from Roselle, Il |

Got in and got got out at the time expected including a car wash. Can't get any better than that.

August 1, 2014

Frank, we love hearing from our customer so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our staff at Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet was able to provide you with an awesome experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Dennis Rivera, Finance Director

Great Overall Experience

by from Sycamore, IL |

This dealership was up front and friendly. I felt no real pressure while looking at a vehicle, and the salesmen were perfectly knowledgeable about their cars. Extra points awarded for not pushing financing that I wouldn't be able to afford. This is what car sales should be.

July 30, 2014

Samuel, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for trusting us for your vehicle needs! Follow us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Dennis Rivera, Finance Director