Bob Grimm Chevrolet

Used 888-545-7024
Service 888-604-8159

Great service

by from Morton, IL |

I felt right at home with everyone. The best experience I've have at a dealership. I'll be telling all my friends and family to buy from here.

March 30, 2015

Jacob, We are happy to assist you.

Great service

by from Pekin, Il. |

My wife and I were looking for a newer vehicle. We looked at several dealerships in the Pekin and Peoria area. We decided to look at Bob Grimm Chevrolet in Morton. Erick Smith was the salesman that we had the pleasure to meet. He went above and beyond what any other salesman has done for us. I was working when my wife was car shopping. Erick helped her. He showed her several vehicles within our budget. After she found a 2008 Town and Country Bob Grimm helped us get the right loan. They made the whole experience delightful.

Great Place to Shop and Receive Service

by from Morton IL |

They treat me as Family. They are a reliable team! I just can't imagine how I missed them over my search for vehicles all of these years. Above standard. Can't say enough! Maybe..."Thank You to Bob Grimm Chevrolet and all of their employees."

Great purchasing experience !

by from Morton, IL |

Rick's customer service was great. Jim did a great job processing all of my paperwork. I purchased my car in January and love it.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your purchase! Happy to have you as part of the Bob Grimm family!!

Great buying experience

by from Pekin, IL |

I had a past bad experience at Bob Grim in the '90's so I was reluctant to go back, but I decided to give them another chance. I dealt with Erick Smith & he was AWESOME! He was very patient with me and my indecision about what vehicle I wanted. He let me decide what I thought would work best for my family, not what he thought was best for me. He worked very hard to fit the vehicle I wanted in my price range and didn't talk down to me because I am a woman. Erick even arranged an extended test drive for me as my 2006 Vue had become unreliable. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had bar none! Thanks Erick!

June 22, 2015

Thank you so much!! We are happy to hear it.

Good service

by from Morton IL |

I paid for extended warranty. The check engine light went on after a week. I should not have had to wait a month for my warranty to cover this.

June 15, 2015

Would like to check into this for you. Could you please call or email myself chuckh@grimmauto.com or Jaime jaimem@grimmauto.com The phone number is 309.263.2241 Thank you!

Great buying experience

by from Mackinaw |

Rick Bauman went above and beyond to find us the exact vehicle we were looking for. Didn't pressure us, just provided us with the information to make a decision. It was a pleasant experience and will definitely do business with Bob Grimm Chevrolet again.

June 15, 2015

Jim- Thank you much for the kind words!!

Great service department, all around the best!

by from Morton, Illinois |

Sales with Jon Rcketts to service with JD makes Bob Grimms the Best auto dealership and the best in the entire tri county area if not the State of Illinois. Only draw back was fox news in waiting area. Cartoons are better then that looney bird channel.

June 8, 2015

Thank you much David!! We will think about your suggestion for changing the station. :)

Service

by from Morton Illinois |

Great service and most friendly service depart employees !!! The facility was very clean, neat, and customer comfortable !!! Will definitely return my business to Bob Grimm !!!

June 5, 2015

Kelley- I appreciate the kind words. Our goal is to have you completely satisfied and to keep coming back. Thanks again!!

Service not as good as usual for my oil change

by from Morton IL |

Normally, my vehicle is washed and it looks great. This time there were still bug guts on the front and both mirror. It is as if the person washing the car made no extra effort to remove the bugs. I watched as someone else's vehicle was parked after it was washed and they at least made an effort to wipe the water out of the door frames. No effort was made there either on my vehicle.

June 5, 2015

Patricia- So sorry to hear about this experience. I apologize please give myself or Jaime a call so we can fix this for you. I hope to hear from you soon.

great services

by from Morton, Illinois |

It was a battery issue that sent me. They got me in right away. They said I could probably get by with it for a while. I opted to get a new one. they made quick work out of it, and I was out of there in no time. That means a lot.

May 19, 2015

Happy we were able to help!!