Velde Cadillac Buick GMC

2220 N 8th St, Pekin, IL 61554

New 888-339-6172 New888-339-6172
Used 888-338-9267 Used888-338-9267
Service 888-339-6358 Service 888-339-6358

"We Treat You Like Family"

Buying a car, made easy.

by from Pekin, Illinois |

Stu Spencer made us feel at home. His knowledge of the automobile was exemplary. He walked us through all the controls, taking the time to make sure we understood each one before moving on to the next. He will be highly recommended by me, to my friends (and even those I don't particularly like) when they are in the market for a new or used vehicle. I also would like to thank Dave Koehne for giving me Stu's name and Rory for keeping us company while we waited. Overall, this was the most pleasant and rewarding experience buying a car, that my wife, Dana, and I have ever experienced.

November 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind words Dean. We are ecstatic that you and Dana had such a great experience. Please don't hesitate to let us know how else we can help. Thanks again!

Truck or Car Care:

by from Pekin Illinois |

People At Velde's are so nice every time ,I come in. They are so helpful with your every need . Be it a big Fix, or a small one. They will help you get it done! Could not go to a better place to get your truck, or car fixed!

March 9, 2016

Thanks for your kind words Bessie. Please don't hesitate to let us know how else we can help.

Great Service an Good Buy's!

by from Topeka, Illinois |

You could not ask for, better people to deal with then the Velde Dealer . From the salesmen, to the shop people, to the office people. You will get treated right here!

February 24, 2016

Thanks for your kind words Bessie. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and please don't hesitate to let us know how else we can help.

Great Experience

by from Bloomington, IL |

Evan was very pleasant to deal with. I knew exactly what I wanted a ford explorer and they and I knew what was fair in terms of price. Evan did a fantastic job listening and was very pleasant to deal with and all around a pretty cool guy. Based on my experience I would not hesitate in sending my friends and family to see velde and Evan.

January 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're happy to hear you had such a great experience. Evan is a great asset to the dealership. Thanks again, and we hope you're enjoying your Explorer.

Excellent knowledge of the SRX

by from East Peoria Illinois |

Velda's team was able to put together the financial package that my wife and I asked for in order to make the deal work for us on our new SRX. Satisfied with our experience with the sales staff, we will now trust in their service reputation. A+

January 25, 2016

Thank you for your feedback Cathy. We hope you're thoroughly enjoying your new SRX. Great choice! Thank you for your time, and we look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

Messaging system on 2009 Acadia

by from Hanna City,Il. |

Had problem with messaging system.Had it checked by service dept.They could find no problems.I expected at least a small charge for this,however there was no charge.The service department is always helpful, courteous and they make me feel I am an important customer.You people are great.Thank you.

December 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback George. We apologize for not being able to replicate the issue, and we are glad that you still had a great experience. Please don't hesitate to let us know when we can be of further assistance. Thanks again.

Work has always exceeded expectations

by from Pekin, IL |

I have been buying trucks from your dealership since 1992. The service I receive is fantastic, any time I was even slightly disappointed, your service folks fixed it beyond my expectations. I tell folks all the time about how good I'm treated in your service Dept.

December 27, 2015

Many thanks for your kind words Charles. We are more than happy to help in any way we can. Thanks you for your continued patronage, and please don't hesitate to let us know when we can be of further assistance.

Dedicated Personnel-- Aboveboard Service

by from Peoria , Illinois |

Had 2 recall issues and they were both resolved post haste with the usual exceptional professional proficiency of this maintenance department. Very satisfied. Thanks guys

December 20, 2015

You're most welcome! Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback Raymond. We're happy to hear you had a great experience. Thanks again.

Great Dealership

by from Pekin, IL |

Great customer service. Everyone was awesome, and we got a great deal on a new truck. My husband loves it! Thanks!

December 20, 2015

Thanks for your feedback Tiffany! We're happy to hear you found the perfect truck. Please don't hesitate to let us know how else we can help.

Too many repairs

by from Peoria, IL |

My husband took the car in for an oil change, a recall notice, and a squeaky steering wheel. Ended up costing over $1400.00. Since the car is only 4 years old, I was surprised this type of repair was needed. This is in addition to the nearly 1,000.00 we just spent on tires, new motor mounts (forget how much) and a fuel pump (covered under warranty), I lost count of all the recall fixes they have made. Truly believe we got a lemon or at the very least a under par car. This is my third Buick and probably my last. Usually keep my cars 10 years....don't think this one will make it.

December 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback Linda. We are very sorry to hear about the repairs needed on your vehicle. Please give our Service Manager Kevin Doran a call to discuss your Buick in greater detail at (309)346-1181. Thanks again for your time.