Velde Cadillac Buick GMC

2220 N 8th St, Pekin, IL 61554

Goodservice & prompt

by from Pekin, Il. |

Was very pleased with you prompt as I had to make what turned out to be 1700 miles. You are always very good to me.

Excellent and personable service

by from Peoria, Il |

From dealing with Jim Howell and Tom in the service department all has been very satisfactory. I do have one question, as we covered so much info at the time of purchase, am I able to do oil changes in Peoria or do I have to go to Pekin? My vehicle is certified and I do have the 24 mth coverage for oil changes. Thank you. Also, the driver who picked up my vehicle was very courteous and personable as I won't be able to take my car to Pekin for an oil change due to my work schedule.

Service - always pleasant experience

by from Pekin Illinois |

The service department was ready on time and it was done very quickly so I could be on my way. They are always polite, friendly and greet you with a smile.

Great service. Clean facility. Friendly people

by from Pekin, IL |

Service was friendly, very prompt and took care of my problem. Very impressed with the service and the cleanliness of the facility.

Great Service

by from Peoria, IL |

New Tires - best price I could find in the area. Work was done fast on a Saturday morning. As always - great service from Velde.

Velde Cadillac-Buick-GMC -- Great Sales & Service

by from Peoria, IL |

Had not intended to be purchasing a new vehicle... was there for service. Appraisal on current vehicle was fast and more than I expected. Did not feel pressured for new sale, but was quickly presented with a good offer on a new Enclave. Well done! This is my 3rd vehicle form Velde Cadillac-Buick-GMC and it will definitely not be my last.

Velde Cadillac Buick GMC - worth the trip!!!

by from Peoria, Illinois |

Went looking for a car in Peoria - three weekends in a row and still couldn't get anyone to LISTEN to what I wanted. My boyfriend suggested we go to Velde's in Pekin. We were there for less than an hour and my car was ordered just as I wanted! Our salesman was amazing. Everyone in the process of this purchase made us feel speial. After making my appointment for my first maintenance check-up, everything went perfectly! My car was picked up, serviced and returned to my home before I could even miss it! I will DEFINITELY recommend this dealership to anyone that asks about my gorgeous new SRX!

I love my Cadillac! Thanks Velde!

by from Greensburg, PA |

I flew in from Pennsylvania for a deal that we worked out over the internet. AJ was there at the airport to pick me up. I was happy with the way I was treated and how smoothly the process was, I worked with Mark, Tiffany and AJ. This is a very nice dealership and they are very nice and friendly. I highly recommend!

won't go anywhere else

by from Mapleton, Il |

My parents we're loyal Velde customers and my wife was b4 I met her. 13 or 14 yrs ago when my wife and I met, she turned me into one. Can't imagine going anywhere else @ this point. Top notch staff and Chris R. in service is great!!!

Awesome Service Department

by from Pekin, IL |

Tom is ways very accommodating and always willing to follow through on what needs to be done. He is a 100% professional. It is ways a pleasure to work with Beth as well. She is very polite, respectful, and professional. Service is why I always choose a dealership to work with and this Service Department is the Absolute Best. Thank you. Chuck Lauss