Velde Cadillac Buick GMC

2220 N 8th St, Pekin, IL 61554

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from PEKIN ILLINOIS |

Gary our sales man was great. I've always been a Ford person but now we own a Cadillac. He was great with my daughter and took about an hour showing her all of the features of hernew car...especially the safety features Looking at another purchase in the near future with him!

Great Understanding of the Customer

by from Peoria, IL |

I am not the typical customer. I never set foot inside the dealership. My schedule is ridiculously busy, and doesn't really allow for me to drive the 30+ minutes each way to the store. I knew exactly what I wanted. Once Jeff and Hank understood precisely the parameters of the deal I was looking to make, they facilitated the transaction. The truck was delivered to my office and we signed the papers in a very short time. That's professional.

issue fixed right with no appointment

by from Peoria, IL |

Fixed my issue right away without an appointment. Of course, car repairs always cost more than you want to spend.

Great service

by from Pekin, IL |

We enjoyed our experience with Paul. We didn't feel pressured to make a purchase, yet were dealt with professionally with all questions and concerns addressed at all times. Thanks!

Always great!!

by from Peoria, Il |

We were there for oil change & new key fob. Appt. took 3 hrs which was very unusual. Typically we are in & out but still consider Velde excellent.

great service area and clean and everyone helpful

by from velde buick pekin il |

i had concerns about tire pressures being low and called to see if they could check that out and rotate tires and do an oil change and they worked me right in and i didn't have to wait very long. i am so appreciative

Great Service, Clean Facility, Very High Quality

by from Pekin IL |

They are always so helpful and take the time to understand what I'm trying to say (what sounds my car is making). The technician even took the time to ride with my husband in the car. I got it back and it has never run so good! They even washed it!!!! Tom and Mike are the best.

Great deal. Great service.

by from Bloomington, Il |

Only place within 60 miles of Bloomington that could match the options and price we were seeking. Paul was very good to work with and did an excellent job helping to familiarize us with the vehicle before we drove off with it. We really appreciated the time he spent with us. And we love the car! THANK YOU!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Pekin, IL |

I called to schedule a oil change for my Terrain. I work through the week so the hours of your service would not work for me. When they told me they would come and pick up my car and bring it back to me at work, I couldn't believe it. What great customer service!! I greatly appreciated it and I told everyone at my work what great service you offer. Thanks again!

Great severice and Sales!

by from Peoria, IL |

Your sales team was great to deal with when I bought the Denali and my first experience with the service department was just as good. Everyone was great to deal with and I will definately come back and refer people to your dealership.