Velde Cadillac Buick GMC

2220 N 8th St, Pekin, IL 61554

great service area and clean and everyone helpful

by from velde buick pekin il |

i had concerns about tire pressures being low and called to see if they could check that out and rotate tires and do an oil change and they worked me right in and i didn't have to wait very long. i am so appreciative

Great Service, Clean Facility, Very High Quality

by from Pekin IL |

They are always so helpful and take the time to understand what I'm trying to say (what sounds my car is making). The technician even took the time to ride with my husband in the car. I got it back and it has never run so good! They even washed it!!!! Tom and Mike are the best.

Great deal. Great service.

by from Bloomington, Il |

Only place within 60 miles of Bloomington that could match the options and price we were seeking. Paul was very good to work with and did an excellent job helping to familiarize us with the vehicle before we drove off with it. We really appreciated the time he spent with us. And we love the car! THANK YOU!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Pekin, IL |

I called to schedule a oil change for my Terrain. I work through the week so the hours of your service would not work for me. When they told me they would come and pick up my car and bring it back to me at work, I couldn't believe it. What great customer service!! I greatly appreciated it and I told everyone at my work what great service you offer. Thanks again!

Great severice and Sales!

by from Peoria, IL |

Your sales team was great to deal with when I bought the Denali and my first experience with the service department was just as good. Everyone was great to deal with and I will definately come back and refer people to your dealership.

Service Dept

by from Pekin Illinois |

I really like it when the Service Dept. ( Tom) called me to remind me of the appointment and time. Great reminder. Everyone was polite and courteous. I only trust and have confidence in Velde GMC with my truck instead of Ray Dennison.

service, sales, parts department number 1

by from Peoria, il |

the service department, the sales department are top notch folks to deal with. they show sincere concern for the customer and are friendly and helpful. the parts department is very friendly and helpful. the only way I would purchase my next vehicle from another dealer would be if they would save me "THOUSNADS" of dollars, apples to apples. the folks at velde buick are the best

Terific service

by from Dunlap, Illinois |

There was inconvenience due to remodeling. I did make good use of the time in the waiting room even though I missed the TV. I always have peace of mind when Velde works on my car, my husbands car, and my daughters car.

Great Service

by from Peoria, IL |

I got an appointment for first thing in the morning and the advisor knew exactly what needed done. You had the parts on hand and less than an hour I was on my way. Thanks for the fast efficient work. Appreciated that the advisor know what was wrong and the parts were on hand.

Veiled service

by from Pekin Illinois |

Great service as always ...convenient, fast, friendly, quality, reasonably priced, nice to go where you are known and called by name and treated like a personal friend