Bob Rohrman Honda

Service 866-636-3504

A member of our team is just a toll-free call away 888-752-0476

Mr. LDH

by from Wheatfield, IN |

I first contacted BRH by email (Sunday night) and had a response the next morning. When I got there I was directed to the contact person and he was very helpful. It took a little over 2 hours for me to explore my buying options and make a decision. I never felt any pressure to rush into a decision or make a purchase. I have to laugh at the closing process, just because I felt like I was buying a house with all the papers you need to sign in this day and age. I guess it's just a sign of the times. My only suggestion to BRH would be to develop a way to have all those documents on line some how and use an electronic signature and save on paper. I don't really care and I don't recycle paper, but in this age, it might be a good investment for their business. Who knows how much they spend on paper!

unhappy from ladoga

by from ladoga indiana |

I purchased a durango in feb.of 2014 this vehicle started having problems one week later...u repaired several things now has drive shaft issues .single mother of five now without a vehicle...thanks alot they saw me coming

No callback....again. Can't believe it.

by from Indpls, IN |

I have inquired about the same truck twice in a 6 week period. No reply the first or second time. I called a few days later because of an auto reply with some contact information. The salesman gave me some useful information but never followed up. I saw the truck come up back for sale about a month later and inquired again with no callback after 3 days. I then called the dealer and got another salesperson who said the truck needed some minor work and he still has not called me back after he said he would. That has been another 3 days. I can't believe in this day and age they do not manage their internet leads any better and only rely upon floor traffic. Hmmmmm.

Poor Service

by from Frankfort, IN |

I bought a Honda Odyssey a week ago today, I made several attempts to check on the service record and was told it was a Privacy Act issue ,,, and they would not even answer if the oil had been changed. I bought a Honda from a Honda Dealer and would "expect" they would have a check list of some kind that they would show me or give a copy. We discovered some major damage on a back bumper that they apparently didn't know about and someone had broken in to the glove box. I asked if they could at 'least' have a body person look at it ,,, and they did not. Like I said, I don't even know if they checked the brakes or changed the oil. Not happy and def would NOT Recommend this place. (A timing belt is a "big" issue and I would like to know if it has been properly ,,, changed.)

Bob Rohrman Honda responded to this review

March 24, 2014

I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience. We do strive to make every sales experience a good one. I'm glad that our Preowned car manager was able to make sure your concerns were checked into with a phone call and issues were addressed properly.

Prospective customer from Crawfordsville

by from Crawfordsville |

Emailed the dealer and only got a auto reply back. Called several times and no one could find the truck I was looking for! Very disappointed in service!

Poor customer service

by from Lafayette, IN |

Dealer never responded to my questions I submitted.

Dishonest

by from Bloomington, IN |

The car was advertised as having 21k miles, the Carfax showed that at the last count, it had 22k miles, but when I went to pick it up a week after it was put on sale, it had 26k miles. Their explanation was that they were using it as a shuttle service car for their customers even after they had put it on the market. I think that is really dishonest. Also, for a Preowned certified car which I paid $15k, you would expect them to have done some minor servicing like oil change, and other checks. But not so for these guys. A day after purchase, the change engine oil service light came on, indicating that it was due for an oil change. The staff I dealt with did not look friendly, except for one very young guy who was my contact all the way up to point of sale, and with the initials TN. I will not recommend this dealership to anyone. Customer service is poor.

Terrible customer service

by from Lafayette, IN |

On 2 separate occasions we called ahead to make an appointment to look at 2 different cars. For both of those times when we arrived there the car we wished to see was not there and rather than letting us know that this was the case before we made the trip out, the 2 salesmen we worked with tried to talk us into buying different and more expensive cars. One salesman made us wait 10 minutes while he tried to find our car and when he was unsuccessful tried to get us to buy one 3,000 more expensive. I will never shop here again for a car and would not recommend it to anyone else.

never buy from them

by from West Lafayette, IN |

I went to check a 09 honda accord showed 66150 miles online. However when we found the car it had over 85000 miles already. What a shady dealership!

Very Impressed

by from El Paso, Texas |

I have purchased vehicles from Bob Rohrman Honda in the past and during the summer of 2010 my family and I had to leave Lafayette Indiana to follow my husband's military career. I knew some day we would need another car and I was upset that my favorite dealership would now be out of state. Well...this past July the wonderful staff at Bob Rohrman made it possible for me to purchase a vehicle in Indiana and have it delivered to El Paso Texas. I am so confident in my purchases with Bob Rohrman that I purchased my vehicle over the phone and the hardest thing I had to do was decide what color I wanted. I still have family in Indiana so I was able to make a quick trip in to the dealership to sign paperwork and while I was there everyone there was very friendly and accommodating. Thank you again, it was a pleasure to do business. Lindsey Waggoner

Great experience

by from Lafayette, IN |

Great experience buying a new car. Would recommend to friends and family.