Bob Rohrman Honda

Service 866-636-3504

A member of our team is just a toll-free call away 888-752-0476

Very Impressed

by from El Paso, Texas |

I have purchased vehicles from Bob Rohrman Honda in the past and during the summer of 2010 my family and I had to leave Lafayette Indiana to follow my husband's military career. I knew some day we would need another car and I was upset that my favorite dealership would now be out of state. Well...this past July the wonderful staff at Bob Rohrman made it possible for me to purchase a vehicle in Indiana and have it delivered to El Paso Texas. I am so confident in my purchases with Bob Rohrman that I purchased my vehicle over the phone and the hardest thing I had to do was decide what color I wanted. I still have family in Indiana so I was able to make a quick trip in to the dealership to sign paperwork and while I was there everyone there was very friendly and accommodating. Thank you again, it was a pleasure to do business. Lindsey Waggoner

Great experience

by from Lafayette, IN |

Great experience buying a new car. Would recommend to friends and family.

My First Honda

by from morocco, In |

My husband and I were looking for a good family sedan. We needed a low payment and great fuel economy so we leased a Honda Accord from bob rohrman honda. They got to my payment, and put me in the color I wanted. The car was cleaned and had a full tank! It went great!!

Title was wrong

by from Frankfort, IN |

To many people to handle one sale. I told the sales person what name I wanted on the title but when I got the title it had the wrong name on it. It will cost me an extra $25 to get it corrected. There was to many people between the sales person and who fills out the title, the information of the name that goes on the title got lost between the people. It also took 30 days to get the wrong title. The temporary plate had expired and I had to drive on an expired plate. That is too long; I should have had the title when I got the vehicle or no more then three days later.