Ray Dennison Chevrolet

2320 N 8th St, Pekin, IL 61554

New 888-929-1920 New 888-929-1920
Used 888-929-0326 Used 888-929-0326
Service 888-929-3534 Service 888-929-3534

Central Illinois' #1 Volume Chevrolet Dealer!

NO place like it

by from Peoria IL |

The service team is the best they will always make sure your vehicle is 100% fixed before they give it to you and if by some slim chance they forgot to fix something take it back in and they will without hesitation fix it for you. They know the service department is what will bring customers back to buy there next vrhicle.

Best Experience Ever!

by from Princeville, IL |

I recently bought a 2016 Chevy Camaro from Bridgid O'Neill. Great sales professional. She knows her product well for just beginning in sales. Charlie, the F&I manager, was fantastic. He worked and helped get me approved. I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone in the dealership is friendly and pleasant. Will totally buy another Chevy from them before any other Chevy store. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, be sure to see Bridgid and Charlie, they will make everything great and memorable! Thanks Again!

Immediate response

by from Canton, IL |

They contacted me by phone and email. It just didn't work out time wise for me to get over to their dealership.

Very pushy

by from Pekin il |

It was my first time buying a car and the first man I dealt with was very nice and helpful. Him and I settled on a decent price and I was off to talk to the finance manager. This man was so rude and pushy I couldn't take it, I had never felt so disrespected in my life but I really wanted the truck so I suffered through. Eventually I had reached my witts end of him trying to push on extra things that I was not comfortable with and I left. Luckily the next day I went and found the same truck at a better deal somewhere else. I will never return to this dealership again. I'm sure it is filled with very nice people because I had always heard nothing but good things but due to this experience I will never be returning to this dealership again.

Ray Dennison Chevrolet responded to this review

January 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time BF and expressing your thoughts about your visit. While we do aim for complete satisfaction for every customer, every time, occasionally we will miss. Regardless if this was your first our your 100th time buying a vehicle, we know it can be a nerve-racking experience. We have found that a lot of dissatisfaction can stem from miscommunication. Our door is always open for customers who are disappointed and we can try to rectify the situation. Unfortunately, BF we do not know how to contact you. If you wish please contact us at 309-347-3101 and ask for Mike. Thank you again for your time and the opportunity to earn your business.

shocked at how good repairs were done

by from peoria illinois |

The services I received were very good and the repairs were done right and the inspection done was good. never have received this before and I'm very pleased at what was done. hope the person who worked on my car gets praised at how good job they did. as I know these work hard on cars some much for people I know they probably don't get paid much for what they do. as I have a father who is a retired mechanic.

Ray Dennison Chevrolet

by from Creve Coeur IL |

Ray Dennison Chevrolet is definitely the top selling of dealerships. Butch brakebill is an awesome sales person. He made sure I left with what I wanted and made sure I could afford it. They made me one loyal customer for years to come! :)

Dealership Work Ethics

by from Peoria, IL |

Ray Dennison Chevrolet has been our main-stay Dealership for over 35 years. We recently purchased 2 new 2015 cars at Ray Dennison Chevrolet. No Dealership compares. A family Dealership where everyone is family! From Owners to Sales Managers, Sales Dept. and Finance Dept. - professional, efficient and fast! Love that! Overall experience; Wonderful

KISS Keeping It Simple

by from Peoria, IL |

This is their 40th year as the area's best car and truck dealership.

One of the The Best in the Midwest

by from Dunlap, Il |

The entire dealership is run like a well oiled machine. Everyone is professional and treats you like you are the only one there no matter how busy they may be. I have known Brian Dennison since the mid 1990's and he has always been a great friend and business man. The city of Pekin and the Greater Peoria area is fortunate to have a dealership that is run at such an exceptional level. I highly recommend Ray Dennison Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new or used car.

Great place!

by from Mapleton, IL |

Ray Dennison's has been like family to us!! We bought our first car back in 1992 from Brian Dennison and we have purchased many vehicles from them since that time. We feel we are very well taken care of each time we enter the door. We usually have Tom Estes as our service person who has always been honest with us and has gone out of his way to help our entire family over the years. We feel all of their service people are very knowledgeable and are more than willing to help us. Brian Dennison is very personable and always has time to answer any of our questions or just visit and talk. Jack Kanne is also very friendly and caring. He has always taken good care of us. Drew Shephardson is very knowledgeable of all the cars that they sell. He has always been able to answer all of our questions and has sincere passion for his customers. Best of all is their business has been remodeled and looks fantastic!! We especially enjoy being greeted by Ray Dennison himself who is usually out at a desk out on the show room floor!!! Overall Ray Dennison's is the place to buy!!