Ray Dennison Chevrolet

2320 N 8th St, Pekin, IL 61554

New 877-850-9161
Used 888-404-6960
Service 866-446-0802

Central Illinois' #1 Volume Chevrolet Dealer!

NO place like it

by from Peoria IL |

The service team is the best they will always make sure your vehicle is 100% fixed before they give it to you and if by some slim chance they forgot to fix something take it back in and they will without hesitation fix it for you. They know the service department is what will bring customers back to buy there next vrhicle.

KISS Keeping It Simple

by from Peoria, IL |

This is their 40th year as the area's best car and truck dealership.

One of the The Best in the Midwest

by from Dunlap, Il |

The entire dealership is run like a well oiled machine. Everyone is professional and treats you like you are the only one there no matter how busy they may be. I have known Brian Dennison since the mid 1990's and he has always been a great friend and business man. The city of Pekin and the Greater Peoria area is fortunate to have a dealership that is run at such an exceptional level. I highly recommend Ray Dennison Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new or used car.

Great place!

by from Mapleton, IL |

Ray Dennison's has been like family to us!! We bought our first car back in 1992 from Brian Dennison and we have purchased many vehicles from them since that time. We feel we are very well taken care of each time we enter the door. We usually have Tom Estes as our service person who has always been honest with us and has gone out of his way to help our entire family over the years. We feel all of their service people are very knowledgeable and are more than willing to help us. Brian Dennison is very personable and always has time to answer any of our questions or just visit and talk. Jack Kanne is also very friendly and caring. He has always taken good care of us. Drew Shephardson is very knowledgeable of all the cars that they sell. He has always been able to answer all of our questions and has sincere passion for his customers. Best of all is their business has been remodeled and looks fantastic!! We especially enjoy being greeted by Ray Dennison himself who is usually out at a desk out on the show room floor!!! Overall Ray Dennison's is the place to buy!!

Tiko, Amit and the Ray Dennison team.

by from Peoria, IL |

I recently bought a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze from Ray Dennison. Tiko helped me find the right car for me, he answered all the questions that I had and made the experience of buying a car great. I highly suggest to contact Tiko if you are in the process of buying a car. Also, the finance manager Amit was great, he answer all my questions regarding the finance part. I highly recommend Ray Dennison if you are thinking of buying a car, they treated me very well throughout the whole process of buying a car. I really appreciate it all the help they provided me. Thanks, Jessica

Chad Gray and Ray Dennison team

by from Peoria,il |

I bought a 2012 Chevy Camaro from Ray Dennison Chevy. I was greeted professionally by Chad Gray who helped me find the right pre owned Camaro I was looking for. I had a big truck for trade and Chad made the selling process very smooth and easy for me. What a great experience with Chad, the managers and the finance department. Thanks, Jose Rosales!!!

Mr Chad Gray and Kyle Reese

by from Peoria,il |

Our name is Terry and Kathryn Fox from Peoria,Il. We had purchased a 2013 Chevy Equinox From Ray Dennison Chevy. Very professional outfit. We had been dealing with Chad Gray and Kyle Resse. Kyle helped us find the right car on dealer trade. Chad showed us all the bells and whistles on our new Equinox. They were very friendly and helpful with the process from start to finish!!!!! Thanks, The Fox Family

Gary Geraci -- 2014 Cruze Turbo Diesel

by from Pekin, Illinois |

This is the 5th brand new vehicle I have bought from Gary in the past 2 1/2 years! I enjoy working with Gary very much. He understands what I am looking for in a vehicle and makes it happen The car is beautiful and powerful.

Chad Gray salesman and Friend

by from Bartonville,Il |

I bought my first car from Ray Dennison Chevrolet in 2003. It was a Monte Carlo SS. Then last week I bought a 2013 Silverado Extended Cab z71. I met Chad Gray in 2003, and from that point on, Chad has been my salesman and a great friend. I will buy from him and Ray Dennison forever! Your customer and friend, Richard S.

Jim Wisner is an awesome salesman

by from Morton, IL |

I bought my Chevrolet Equinox from Jim Wisner at Ray Dennison Chevrolet. He is very knowledgable and personable. He made a car buying experience enjoyable and fun. You can tell he is very passionate about his job. I have bought many cars from Ray Dennison and feel like family every time i walk in the door. I recommend Ray Dennison Chevrolet to everyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle and especially Jim Wisner he is the best!!!

Jim Wisner and Ray Dennison really helped

by from Peoria Heights, Il |

We purchased a new vehicle from Jim Wisner "WIZ"...He was very kind and really cared about our need's. Something we didin't get at any other place by any other salesman. It's always a little nerve racking to purchase a car but Jim and the dealership made us feel at home. We will always go back to Ray Dennison Chevrolet and hopefully alway's deal with Jim.