Art Hossler Auto Plaza

(5.0) 3 Reviews

2000 N Main St, Canton, IL 61520

Awesome!

by from Dunlap, il |

I spent a lot of time researching my new Cherokee. There were 2 blue ones equipped the way I wanted. I live in Dunlap so went to the closest one first. I went to green first and the sales guy brought me in and wanted to run my credit before I got to test drive. I told him I wasn't comfortable with that. He asked if u had anyone that would go in the loan with me. I do not! Why does that matter I work and have paid for everything on my own. The other was at art hossler. I had to wait until Friday after work to drive over. I'm so happy I did. I was treated so nicely. No insults or pressure. They even stayed late until I was all done and we took 3 hours! When I left I knew more about that jeep than I learned from all my research. I was so happy with the while thing. I will be telling friends and family about this place. Definitely worth it!

Fantastic car buying experience.

by from Pekin il |

I spent about a month shopping for my new Malibu, shopped Peoria, Springfield and a friend told me about the good service she gets at Art Hossler, living in a Pekin and never heard of it. Drove there on a Tuesday to browse what they had, and drove home in my new car. They had made the best deal and I love my car. I will make the drive for service there too. I like the friendly small town feel.

Appreciative

by from Mapleton |

I volunteer at the Fulton County Humane Society, and was surprise last year to get a vehicle donated from Art Hossler Auto Plaza. It means so much to us and the animals that need reliable and safe transportation. It is nice to see a small business in the community that cares about the community.