Regester Chevrolet

10 E Main St, Thompsontown, PA 17094

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Mifflintown, PA |

Getting maintenance on our vehicles was always stressful due to my commute and work hrs. I was eating away leave time getting routine services or unexpected repairs done. Or, I'd use Saturdays sitting at one of those chain garages getting an oil change by untrained techs and getting unnecessary work done. When we bought our first car at Regesters we decided to try their service department. We couldn't be more pleased. Fast friendly, trust worthy accommodating staff are,only a few reasons why we choose to return to them for our trade-in and serve needs. They truly treat you as a friend first and a customer second. It's also very comforting to find the owner himself either greet you, check on you if your waiting or thank you for your business when you leave.

Great, fast service

by from Newport, PA |

I had a leak from my 2003 S10, which I thought was antifreeze, and since I was only a few miles from Regester's, I drove straight there. I arrived after 4 pm on Thursday and service saw that the radiator was leaking. The service manager had a radiator ordered right away and I received a call Friday around 3 pm that it was repaired. Always great service a Regester's and if there is better, I would like to see it.

Great dealership

by from Milroy, PA |

This would be the third new vehicle I have bought at Regesters and was a smooth and friendly transaction as usual. They gave me a great deal first time and no pressure to purchase anything. Love this dealership!

Great customer service.

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I have recommended Regester Chevrolet to friends and co-workers since 1985. I have always received great customer service from the folks at Regester.

Service

by from Port Royal, PA |

I was greeted kindly and assured my service check and inspection would begin soon. My favorite salesperson, Tim, was there to greet me and when I mentioned an issue with the vehicle he promptly brought it to the attention of the service dept. The service rep explained the matter thoroughly and assured me it would be repaired. My wait time was much less than expected. It's so nice to have the assurance and confidence one needs when it comes to auto maintainence; and it's a plus to have a comfortable waiting area with TV, coffee and snacks.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Mifflintown, PA |

I was at Regester's Chevrolet one day from 9:30 til noon test driving cars and the salesman was wonderful -- very patient with me. I ended up buying a 2015 Impala 2 weeks later. Kevin is a great salesman -- very upfront with me about the Camaro and how it handles when I went to test drive it. Very happy customer!

Great facility both personnel and clean all around

by from Lewistown,PA |

I was notified that it was time for my truck to be serviced. It was so easy to schedule an appointment and upon my arrival to Regester's the service personnel and all sales folks were so friendly. My truck was serviced and tires rotated while my wife and I enjoyed the lounge with TV coffee and snacks!!

Great Customer Service

by from duncannon, pa |

We had nothing less than perfect throughout our experience! Amazing customer service and I loved dealing with Kevin and Randy! Definitely ask for one of tthem! Just an outstanding job with everything!

Great services; clean facility

by from Belleville, Pa. |

Staff is very courteous. Waiting area is very pleasant. What is requested is properly attended to. The snacks and coffee in the waiting room is also a very hospitable feature. Vehicle was properly attended to. Enjoy chatting with staff.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Awesome customer service as always. Friendly and pleasant to deal with.