Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

1810 Shore Pkwy, New York, NY 11214

New 888-316-0703
Used 877-851-3416
Service 888-890-7771

Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn was established in 1974 as an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer.

Best dealership in Brooklyn

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Buying a new car can be very stressful but Jeanie Giordano made this process as smooth as possible. She will definitely keep a smile on your face and she goes the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied. I am extremely happy with my choice of the C300.

Excellent service Jeanie Giordano !! A plus

by from Staten Island New York |

Excellent service by Jeanie Giordano will be back again and I reccommend to all! Great shopping experience

Jeanie Giordano wonderful !

by from Lindenhurst ny |

Great customer service , felt like family from the moment I walked in . Great people person .lovely personality would definitely recommend Her to friends & family

Wonderful Car buying experience go to Jeanie

by from Brooklyn New york |

I would recommend my friends and family to go Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn. The best car buying experience I ever experienced . I was comfortable and confident about my purchase because of my sales person Jeanie Giordano. I was treated very well. I must say she was very patient until I made up my mind. No pressure! Thank you Jeanie.....

Jeanie Giordano and MB of Bklyn gets an A

by from Atlantic Highlands New Jersey |

Jeanie has been very informative cooperative and very helpful in satisfying my need in the purchase of my new vehicle.

Absolutely fantastic

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Pleasure to do business with- sales rep Jeanie Giordano was an absolute delight to work with. Highly recommended to all my friends and family and businesses. I have been to many dealership and never been treated as well. Go see Jeanie she will make it happen!

Greatest saleswoman Jeanie Giordano

by from Staten Island NY |

Going to Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn was the absolute Best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. Jeanie Giordano was the most honest salesperson that I ever met. She took the time to listen to my wants and needs and went above my expectations.

Triple A++ for Jeanie Giordano of Mercedes BKLYN

by from Brooklyn New York |

Jeanie Giordano was amazing excellent customer service. I would recommend her to my family and friends in a heartbeat. Let's not forget Mr. Doug Wells aka Mr. Bigg. This was the greatest car experience ever. I feel like I am part of a wonder family at Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn. Don' t forget ask for Jeanie and mention my name Elise Plummer.

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

My husband and I feel very fortunate to have walked into this dealership when we needed another car. Steve McCloskey was knowledgable and listened carefully to what we were looking for and matched us to a great car. He was a true gentleman, a sensible businessman, and a great advocate for what we needed. We also worked closely with Doug Wells who had a consistent smile, deep expertise and was a delight to work with. We like the car a lot, but we loved the service even more. They have customers for life.

A+ for Jeanie Giordano of MB of Brooklyn

by from Union NJ |

From the minute I contacted her she was very attentive and accommodating. We made a appointment and from the moment we arrived she made us feel very comfortable with our decision on visiting this facility. Her customer service was impeccable and the negotiating was quick and and we were satisfied. I would recommend Jeanie to my friends and family for their next Mercedes Benz vehicle purchases. Thanks again Jeanie for ALL your assistance.

Jeanie giordano

by from Staten Island, NY |

I was very lucky, to have worked with Jeanie Giordano at Mercedes of Brooklyn. She is very knowledgeable about the cars at the dealership. She is courteous and competent and went above and beyond her duties as a salesperson to make me happy. This dealership should consider themselves fortunate to have her on their team. I would recommend her to my friends and family without hesitation. She definitely is a professional!!!