Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

1810 Shore Pkwy, New York, NY 11214

New 888-316-0703
Used 877-851-3416
Service 888-890-7771

Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn was established in 1974 as an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer.

MB of B gets an A+

by from New York, NY |

Tom Trella is just a class act. He did a terrific job finding me a E350 Convertible. He actually went above and beyond my expectations on features and packages included. The car is just beautiful! He spent time explaining the process and I really felt he was extremely fair and honest when it came to cost and price of the vehicle I appreciated his suggestions on the maintenance plans, tire plans and Mbrace. I never felt like I was being "sold" on unnecessary options. It was excellent advice. They took care of everything! Delivered the car, handed me the keys! Easiest process ever! I also want to thank Doug Wells, he also was engaged in the process and made sure I was happy and being taken care of. I have already recommended the dealership to others and will be back for the 2017!

November 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to commend Tom Trella for assisting you in finding your perfect Mercedes Benz. He is an asset to our dealership. We are so happy that you are satisfied with experience and look forward to helping you with your next purchase.

Happy Customer - SL

by from Staten Island, NY |

Thank you Nick for helping me out on the purchase of my SL! It was great dealing with you and your managers!

Mercedes benz of Brooklyn

by from port Jefferson NY |

This was by far the best experience of buying a car I've ever had. There is one man here that I will only do business with and this man is Jerry. If you go this dealership request to work with Jerry. Jerry's customer service skills are awesome. This man will bend over backwards to make you a happy customer. If jerry is not the lead salesman this company should really consider making him one. As far as the financing goes, Asad will get the job DONE! This place has my overall support! Signed, #Loyalmecedesbenzofbrooklyncustomer

November 8, 2014

#Loyalmercedesbenzofbrooklyncustomer We are so thankful you were pleased with your experience purchasing your car through Jerry. Jerry and Asad do make a great team. We appreciate your business and your support!

Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn Does it Again!

by from Brooklyn, New York |

I brought my car in for service regarding power steering issues on my 2008 GL 450. As always Carol Morin treated me with respect and took care of my vehicle and provided me with a loaner car until my repairs were complete. In addition, Steven Bylis (Service Manager) always introduce himself and stated to call him with any issues and concerns. Every time I come to Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn Carol make me feel like family. Thank you again for exceptional service!

November 6, 2014

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working with members of our service team. The Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn family is always here to assist you with any future concerns.

bad service

by from brooklyn ny |

The service rep was horrible. She was very un organized . . Long wait .

November 7, 2014

We are so sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. Please note that we take our clients feedback very seriously and have addressed these issues internally. We look forward to having you with us again at Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn.

Great staff and owner they make you feel at home

by from Staten island ny |

They welcome you with a smile and look to take great care of you they want you to be part of the femily Brooklyn finally has a great dealership Doug Wells one of the owners is always walking up to everyone. He's setting the tone for the whole store. He's proud of his whole staff and loves the idea of seeing this dealership become what it should being in the greatest place on earth Brooklyn. Thank you MB of brooklynstaff keep up the great work. KP

November 6, 2014

A delight to see this review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our "family" and working with members of our service team. The Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn family is always here to assist you with any future concerns.

Tom made it happen

by from Brooklyn,Ny |

Came in just to look at a car and crunch some numbers to see if it made sense financially. Ended up coming to a deal very quickly and driving away with a new car. Ive since been back to have my car washed numerous times as you get unlimited car washes with your purchase! My experience with the service department fixing a minor issue was 5star and they had me in and out of there. My next Mercedes will definitely be from MB of Brooklyn

November 8, 2014

We are glad that Tom Trella was able to assist you in finding your perfect Mercedes Benz. He is an asset to our dealership. Next time you come in for a car wash stop by our café to enjoy lunch or a drink while you wait. We are so happy that you are satisfied with your experience and look forward to helping you with your next purchase.

Personal attention

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Just ask for Tom Trella. He will take good care of you. I recommend him without reservation.

Fun comfortable experience!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I have my ML350 about 3 weeks now and love it! Tom Trella was fantastic and extremely helpful! Thanks Tom & MB of BK! D. Russo

November 9, 2014

A delight to see this review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Tom and look forward to helping you with serving this vehicle, your next purchase.

" Exceptional Service"

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This is my first visit to this dealership, and before you know it!!! I'm driving off in a new Mercedes Benz. We received such warm and friendly assistance from everyone, especially Mr. Michael King, that before you know it, we are ringing that famous bell. They possess such great salesmanship attitude, with experience behind those smile. Thanks so much Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn, continue doing what you do best. And Mr. King, keep up the good works, we love you.

Great Service

by from Brooklyn, New York |

I needed an emergency non appointment service appointment for my ML 350 on Saturday December 21. Carol took me in immediately and addressed my issue. Even though I did not have an appointment, Carol made sure that my car was serviced within a reasonable time and I did not mind waiting. The alternative would have been to leave my car there. Carol was also very good about informing that the service was covered under a remaining warranty and that made the wait even better. Thank you to Carol for making my need and my safety a priority.