Lake Dealerships

(3.7) 3 Reviews

429 South Main Street, Lewistown, PA 17044

Great Dealership, Extremely Helpful

by from Lewistown, PA |

When searching for a good pre-owned car, I thought of contacting the Lake Dealership in Lewistown, PA They have a very knowledgeable staff. They were very helpful in finding me a small car. They also offered easy financing. I highly recommend shopping here.

2009 Chevy 2500HD worst dealer i ever delt with

by from Watertown, NY |

I bought a 2009 Chevy 2500 diesel from this dealership and drove from over six hours to buy. The people I spoke with on the phone spoke about how this dealership prides themselves on customer satisfaction. The internet sales manager I spoke with agreed on a purchase price with me and was to include them writing me a check back for my taxes. The dealership never provided me with this check so now I out over two thousand dollars and my forty thousand dollar truck has to sit until after Christmas when I can save money up to put it on the road. The dealership never tried to help me out or do anything for me. They did tell me at one point that I could return the truck and I told them I would do it but they told me I had less than 24 hours to return it. I explained I could not return the truck that quick cause I lived six hours away that I would need 48 hours and I was told that is not an option. If buying from this deal do not trust them and make sure you double check everything and don take their word for it like I did.

A+ service!

by from Petersburg, PA |

Super freindly staff, always help us even without an appointment! They know the true meaning of GREAT customer service! Will always bring all of our vehicle here! We love them!!