Huebner Chevrolet Subaru

1155 Canton Rd NW, Carrollton, OH 44615

New 866-415-5570 New 866-415-5570
Used 877-726-5815 Used 877-726-5815
Service 888-835-4760 Service 888-835-4760

It's our promise to you- whether in sales, service or parts- that you have an experience that is outstanding.

Easy Transaction, Friendly People

by from Canton, MI |

After month of searching the internet we finally found the truck we had been hoping for. Living in Michigan, I thought purchasing a car in Ohio might pose some problems. It honestly couldn't have been easier. The folks at Huebner were ALL freindly and very responsive. They gave us a better-than-expected trade-in value on our car (based soley on pictures). Bob, the driver, met us half-way in Sandusky and performed the transaction in a parking lot. The paper work was all in order. Everything was easy! I would definitely buy from Huebner again.

Great buying experience

by from Chester, WV |

John Leahy is a gem, and my car buying experience was exceptional. The staff is warm and friendly, and I was treated with respect. Special thanks to Adam as well for securing the financing for my vehicle.

Incompetent and Deplorable Communication. Beware!

by from Salem, OH |

My husband and I were interested in purchasing a used truck from Huebner. We both had multiple email and telephone communications with various people at the dealership confirming details of the truck and the availability of the truck. The dealership is about an hour away from us so we, obviously, wanted to confirm availability before wasting our time and money driving to see a truck that was no longer available. We made an appointment to see the truck and the day of the appointment, I emailed with the dealership twice and my husband spoke to them on the phone twice and emailed once to confirm that the vehicle was still available. In fact, a lady from the dealership called us 2 hours before our appointment time to make sure we were still coming to look at it. We drove 1 hr and 15 minutes to see the truck only to be told by the same lady who had called us to confirm 2 hours before that the truck was sold a full 24 hours prior to our appointment time. They sent us back to a salesman who looked up other trucks on the lot, but none of the other used trucks in the type we were looking for even had a hitch, which was a mandatory requirement as we were using the truck for towing. It was a complete waste of time. The kicker though, the next evening, 24 hours after our appointment and 48 hours after the truck was sold, I received another email from a gentleman at Huebner asking if we were able to make the appointment to see the truck or if we still needed to schedule an appointment. The communication and customer service was absolutely deplorable. The lady who confirmed our appointment then told us it was sold never once apologized, nor did the man who sent me the email the next evening after I replied to him explaining what happened. I have never been treated this poorly by any dealership (15+) I have visited in the last year as we've purchased 3 vehicles.

Easy On-Line Purchase

by from Wellsville, OH |

I was able to communicate with their staff via the internet, back and forth expeditiously, for two days. We were able to come to an agreement which included my trade. I was able to send several pictures of my trade vehicle. I never had to go back and forth on the phone and was able to set up an appointment to come in and sign the finalized contract. No hassles, no problems. Excellent customer service.

Huebners Subaru

by from E. Liverpool, OH |

I have been dealing with Huebners for over 29 years. I have always had excellent service, dealings, purchases and customer service. Huebners care about their customers and how they feel. I never have any issues and if I did have a problem, I know I can call and it would be taken care of immediately. I highly recommend Huebners as my Subaru dealer! They are worth the hour drive.

Great Dealer

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

Great friendly dealer. Willing to work with me on price.

my new chariot

by from Kittanning, PA |

Very knowledgeable, excellent and friendly staff ! Clean and organized facility/ dealership from showroom all the way around ! It's worth everybody's while to stop by or look on this dealership's website ! I know , I found what I was looking for, and got home whith my new ride !

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Weirton, WV |

Great service, no pressure and no surprises. Very Happy with the car.

Excellent and "Speedy" Customer Service

by from Carrollton, Ohio |

This was my third Subaru product purchased at Huebner's through Jackie DeWitt. Jackie goes above and beyond in sales. Within 4 hours of letting her know I was ready to purchase my Crosstrek she and Josh Cole had located one for me that had all the features I was looking for in a Crosstrek. Jackie and Rob Forbes paid a personal visit to my home to assist me with the Homelink feature. I have owned two Outbacks over the last 15 years. Cindy Warrington played an important role as I did my research on Subaru products over the last two years. When my outback was in for service, if I needed a loaner car, Cindy made sure I tried out a Crosstrek or a Forester. The Huebner's team across the board has helped me with questions, provided information, and worked together to provide an excellent customer service experience.

Great, clean and friendly dealership.

by from Little Hocking, OH |

I had a great experience with Huebner Chevrolet and more specifically Lee Laughlin. I took a 2.5 hour drive to go look at a truck that I found online. After deciding that this certain truck was not a good fit for me, Lee asked if he could show me more. I did want to look at more but I did not think I could afford anything else they had on the used lot. Lee pulled around in a 2009 Silverado that was in good shape and my family fell in love with before we even drove it. He put no pressure on us and let the truck sell itself due to it being priced well under book value and being in the shape it was. We did not even ask to look at any more after that one. Three days after buying the vehicle, I noticed my headliner was wet and stained in the back of my truck. This was no fault of Huebner's, a cracked third brake light was the culprit. I asked Lee if he could get me a new lens and he immediately obliged. I then asked for an entire fixture because the whole thing had been hit by a previous owner and broken internally. Again, Lee immediately obliged. I received my light about 3 days after I had asked for it in the mail just as expected. (They offered to fix it for me but I did not want to drive 5 hours round trip again just to get a light fixed.) I was very happy with this because they did not have to replace this fixture, but they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Another great thing is that I had my wife, twin boys and my 2 month old baby girl with me and the staff gave the kids match box cars and toboggans to help keep them busy and make them smile. Lee talked to them and made them feel like they were involved in this buying process as well which made them smile big and feel great. Next time I am looking for a vehicle, I am definitely going back to Huebner, AND YOU SHOULD TOO.