Bridgewater Nissan

(2.3) 3 Reviews

1400 Us Highway 22, Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Expensive and poor service

by from NEW JERSEY |

They do a rush job, when they inspected my vehicle , they said there was nothing wrong with the sound . my braKES WERE SO BAD AND THEY SEND ME HOME SAYING EVERYTHING WAS FINE. WENT BACK NEXT DAY AND TO ANOTHER MECHANIC AND THEY APOLOGIZED AND CHANGED THE BRAKES. WHY DID I HAVE TO TELL THEM THEIR JOB.

Bridgewater Nissan The BEST

by from Bridgewater New Jersey |

All I can say is how impressed I was with how this dealership worked with me to get the vehicle I wanted and also kept me in a comfortably price range. I was looking for a used vehicle, figuring thats all I can afford and with the help of my salesman jesus, his manager brian and chris In the finance department. I ended up with a certified pre owned vehice that was just like new and very low mileage. I have been to 2 other Nissan dealerships where they were not concerned with what I wanted or if the vehicle was good for me and my family. Bridgewater not only made sure I was happy but also that my wife and daughter were happy. I strongly suggest your next car purchase you go to Bridgewater Nissan where your treated like a member of the family and also receive the best deal in a new or used car.

Horrible, online to the general manager..

by from Warren NJ |

Went online, a guy Brian called me back..must have had a game he was playing on his phone since I had to repeat my questions. Then a Seth calls me....utterly confused, but wanted to make an appointment for me to come in...went, didn't even meet these people...and I was told everyone was busy hold on..but an appointment means what...not even a confirmation...so we went and bought 2 cars down the street..real easy, and they called the next day to see if we had questions on the car...Bridgewater didn't even call to see why we didnt buy or even if they know we came..