Nick Chevrolet of Pittsburgh

22 W 7th Ave, Tarentum, PA 15084

Great sales and financal personnel

by from Brackenridge, PA |

I went into Nick's to bury a 2015 Chevy Trax. Prior to calling the day before my salesman was available when I arrived. He was kind and considerate of my needs and wants. It was a pleasurable buying experience from start to finish.

Great experience everytime!!

by from Tarentum, Pa |

Missed my initial appointment and Nick Chevrolet fit me in the following morning so I didn't have to drive around with an expired inspection sticker. Speedy service and great work. Staff is super friendly and very helpful.

We're "Randy" fans

by from Cheswick, PA |

We called 9 dealerships in the Western PA area, looking for a red Chevy Sonic basic model. Four of the nine dealers tried to sell us on Chevy Sonic plus extra features. Those car dealers didn't LISTEN to us. The good news is that we talked to Randy at Nick Chevy. He was like a breath of fresh air. He was so honest and transparent that we couldn't believe he was a car salesman. He found the exact car we wanted and he negotiated the a price lower than Consumer Guide. Whoa baby! We paid cash and purchased the car. That Randy, man oh man, he is one rare bird for a car salesman. Whoever owns Nick Chevy should leave it their Will to Randy. He could run that business with half his brain tied behind his back. Love that man! We've told at least 13 different people to purchase a car from Nick, more specifically, from Randy who works at Nick Chevy.

2015 Camaro ZL1

by from Freeport, PA |

Everyone friendly and answered all my questions. Dealing with Nick's for almost 40 years.

Fantastic

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I went to Day Chevy on rt 22 and was very disappointed. I looked online for a 2015 Colorado and found Nick had one coming in. I went up and had a chat with John Costa and test drove one they had and was more than satisfied with what they had coming in. They were very helpful from the time of order to delivery. They made sure I could get it at the best price possible with very little haggling needed. When the truck came in I was in and out of there in less than an hour. It is very safe to say I will be doing business with them again.

A great experience purchasing my new car!

by from Springdale,PA |

Working with Randy Querriera at Nick Chevrolet was a real pleasurable experience. Product knowledge is really important to me when purchasing a new vehicle. Randy knew the product and was able to answer all questions confidently and thoroughly. The financial aspect of the deal was very straightforward, very open and I felt like they were very interested in being as fair as they could be. This was demonstrated when I received a call the next day letting me know that there was an additional incentive program that could be taken advantage of! Very impressive. I look forward to a long relationship with Nick. And, one of these days, I am going to get that new Stingray.....

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Natrona Heights, PA |

I've been a NICK customer for the past 30 years, all due to their professional, friendly and knowledgeable sales and service personnel. Anyone can sell you vehicle...but the honesty and excellent service after the purchase puts Nick's over the top. Got a great vehicle at a great price and worked with great people.

Friendly

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

It's a great experience visiting Nick's Chevrolet. The staff there are super friendly and explain everything to you so that you can understand. I'd have no problem recommending them to my friends and relatives. In fact I have already sent people there that ended up buying cars and had them serviced there.

Wonderful Dealership

by from New Kensington, Pennsylvania |

Our salesman Ray was very helpful in explaining everything about our new Trax. He showed us how to work everything, helped us setup OnStar,answered every question we had. He was very knowledgeable. The whole process went very smooth.

I am completely satisfied with my new Malibu.

by from Oakmont, PA |

I am completely satisfied with my new Malibu and Nick Chevrolet service.