Bartlett's Pre-Owned Center

Bartlett's Pre-Owned Center

2714 S Beck Ln, Lafayette, IN 47909

Used 855-380-1615

Great car buying experience!!

by from Lafayette IN |

Bartlett's made my car shopping experience so easy!! Billy Lane was super helpful and patient!! Thank you all so much!!

Terrible experience

by from Lafayette, IN |

I would never recommend Bartlett pre owned to anyone, I had to have my car in the shop within the first week of having it. When I asked if there was a car I could use while my car got fixed, they replied "I don't know what to tell you". After 3 weeks of having it and having nothing but problems I returned the vehicle and they refused to give me my full down payment back and after arguing agreed to only give me half my down payment back but said it would take 2-3 weeks for me to get the check......here we are 6-7 weeks later and STILL have not received that check. They always seem uninterested I'm helping me. Horrible service.

Bartlett's Pre-Owned Center responded to this review

September 16, 2013

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I do recall us allowing you to bring the vehicle back that you were unsatisfied with. I also recall you coming in just last week (09/09/2013) for us to get you approved on another vehicle. After getting you approved on another vehicle you had decided that it was not up your standards. I do apologize for it taking so long to get part of your down payment back, but I will make sure it's returned to you immediately. As always, feel free to contact us for any problem moving forward because we are always here to help.

Tyler Christian

by from Lafayette, IN |

Great Price and Service! My girlfriend and I came in just looking for a car and the staff at Bartlett's helped get us financed on a great vehicle at a great price.

Bartlett's Pre-Owned Center responded to this review

August 22, 2013

Tyler, Thank you very much for your review and we genuinely appreciate you and your girlfriends business. For giving us such a great review we're going to take care of your next 3 oil changes as a result of your review. Please stop in and ask for me so we can set this up for you! Adam Nesius