86th Street Chevrolet

1575 86th St, Brooklyn, NY 11228

I Highly Recommend this Dealership!

by from Staten Island, NY |

I definitely Highly Recommend this Dealership! From the salespeople to the finance person to the management team, everyone was sincerely friendly and nice (not the stereotypical phoney type of friendliness you might expect).

Best Car dealership in Brooklyn

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I highly recommend going to 86 st Chevrolet to lease or buy a car. The staff is extremely helpful and kind. They went above and beyond to find the right deal for my family. Matt and John were extremely helpful with the whole buying process. They made the process very easy and NOT STRESSFUL unlike other car dealerships in Brooklyn. 86st Chevrolet does not try to scam or steal your money or give you false hope unlike other car dealerships. My family and I first went to Bay Ridge Dodge to lease a car and the process was awful. They gave us a dealer that did not know what she was talking and who kept giving my family false hope. They required us to put money down before they found us a deal and when we found out that we could not afford the deal they refused to give us our money back. DON'T GO TO BAY RIDGE DODGE. GO TO 86th Street CHEVROLET AND ASK FOR MATT AND JOHN. They were honest and up front and they did not require any money down until they found a deal that was right for my family. I would definitely continue going to 86 st Chevrolet in the future. Thank you Matt and John

Great salesman, wonderful experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Hello, This was the first time that I've dealt with 86st Chevrolet. As soon as I walked in, Massimo greeted me very nicely, introduced himself and asked me what was I looking for. Mind you, I was just shopping and I've visited 7 different store on the same day before I walked into 86st Chevrolet. They didn't have the Impala on the showroom so Massimo took me to their back lot where they keep their cars. I saw Impala and at first I thought nothing special. But then Massimo got in the car and showed me the convenience package, double opening sunroof and remotelink system. He literally sold me the car when we were in the back lot. Then we came to the showroom and I told him that I would like to go home and think about it. He kindly recommended me to stay and would give me the best possible number. He went to the computer, did the numbers and came back. I have to admit that he showed me the discounts, possible down payments and my monthly payments. He also added some options where I can't mention it here. He made it very simple, I didn't even hesitate to give him my credit card. It was the right car, right salesman/dealership. I highly encourage you guys to go to 86st Chevrolet. When you walk in, ask for Massimo. I promise you, he'll take care of you.

86th Street Chevrolet responded to this review

July 26, 2014

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Massimo has proven himself to be a truly valuable member of the team here at 86th Street and always goes to great lengths to ensure his customers receive the best experience possible. Going forward if you have any questions or comments about your experience please feel free to drop us a line any time. Sincerely, 86th Street Chevrolet

buying process

by from brooklyn, ny |

nathalee and John S worked very hard to get me into a new lease. Nathalee spent alot of time texting and talking.She got me a good deal I could afford.. Hard working team. buy or lease your next car there.

Great Experiance

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Had a great experience at this dealership leasing a new Malibu. Found exactly what I needed online, then came in to see Nathalie Nguyen, who made the rest of the process quick and easy.

would buy car nowhere else

by from staten island ny |

Nathalie ngyuyen was excellent was very knowledge of vechile I was interested in we worked endlessly with the sales mgr john to come to a deal has brought from dealership before .when starting to look I went to 86st chevy first I had appointment at other dealership but canceled becauce I was impressed by Nathalie's professional attitude and the respect she had for my needs and time.at delivery Natalie spent a lot of time going over the operation and option of my cruze . I might have got the car a couple of dollars cheaper but the whole process was so enjoyable that I didn't think twice. thecar was delivered like a new car sure be hopping that the dealership will be able to sell caddys soon so when my leases is up I can again have a enjoyable expierence at this dealership with NATALIE AND JOHN in my opionion 86st chevy should be assign a gm signature dealership

Awesome Customer Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

One of the main reasons I decided to visit this dealership is because of the good the reviews were. From the time I made first contact via the internet, the customer service was great. I received frequent follow up calls and check in leading up to the scheduled visit. I was extremely pleased with how attentive Nathalie was. She made sure we were comfortable every step of the way. Never once did I feel pressured like many people said my first experience at a dealership would be. She took her time making sure we were completely satisfied. All aspects were taken into consideration when she assisted us to make sure we made the ideal purchase. She was especially incredible at finding us reasonable insurance. It wasn't an easy task being first time drivers however she went above, beyond and over every avenue she could to find something that was well within our budget. It has been approximately 6 weeks since our purchase and we have absolutely no complaints. In fact Nathalie is so dedicated that when I had a question at 7:30 in regards to the car she responded and she wasn't even in this state at the time. My family and I are grateful and appreciative of the dedication and commitment to the customer that this Nathalie, her manager Mr. Servez and the company provides. I love my Chevy Cruze!

Great Service....

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Warm and friendly staff. I never felt like I was being forced into making a decision. Nathalie and John were very helpful and they took the time to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my lease. I was there with my 4 year old daughter that day and she was very patient with her as well. My daughter still asks about Nat the "car lady"! I give 86th Street Chevrolet a 10 and I would recommend them to everyone!

Great Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

When I was greeted at the door by Taz I knew I was going to leave out the dealership with a car. The environment is welcoming, everyone is friendly, and I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a car. I am a happy customer. Thanks!

Excellent service dept

by from Brooklyn NY |

Peter service adviser took great care of me. Very satisfied with the service dept. at 86 Street Chevrolet. Got there early and was out in no time